Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:19 PM

Awww knowing someone loves you is wonderful!!!:heart:

Especially when it's by the most beautiful and sweetest woman in the worldz! smokin smokin

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:13 PM
Me too! I know someone loves me! smokin

Woot us!! drinker

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:11 PM
I like the way you write, you're a very intelligent person. Although my past would dictate me having a falling out with faith, I am and have always been a firm believer in Christ. It's definately a personal thing, and the fact you are not ignoring everything about religion shows you are not just another ignorant person, you are someone real.

I am not a hugely religious person, I do not follow the Bible to the letters nor am in the business of converting non-believers.

I respect you for your views, though you lost your faith and for that I am truly sorry, I wish you well in life and want you to know Christ will still watch over you.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:05 PM

WOW...This thread turned into a whole "I love you...you love me" gag session..!!! Where is Barney...!!! I'll go and look for him while I grab my barffff bag... sick

Let's make it a bloodbath, I'll grab my Tek-9, Remmington 870 Pump and we'll have a blast!

huh huh

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:02 PM
I wish I could sad sad sad sad

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:01 PM

Who knows about sports cars - looking down my shorts I'd say it's true about motorcycles. I love fast bikes and have about a 3cm ****.

On the Hummers - I doubt it. They're just showing the world what morons they are for buying an over-priced, gas-guzzling, road-hogging, POS GM

The original Hummer (military style) is a damn sexi beast, the H2 and H3 are PoS's but the original will always be a classic.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:58 PM

That guys who have Hummers and sports cars trying to compensate for either being small or other areas???

no idea....soo umm...any guys in here drive a hummer or sports car so i can find out?

I do! I do! God I love bragging smokin smokin

you have also found your perfect girl.....

Yes...yes I have flowerforyou

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:57 PM

Mike,
Im done razzing u Bro. All I ask is dont talk smack about bigger guys. I like that you dont back down. Respect...

I'm not talking smack about other guys, I'm talking about guys who show off muscles and care about only that. I don't care how big a guy is by their muscles, a man isn't a man because of his body. If you like body building, do it, I like working on cars so I do that.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:56 PM

That guys who have Hummers and sports cars trying to compensate for either being small or other areas???

no idea....soo umm...any guys in here drive a hummer or sports car so i can find out?

I do! I do! God I love bragging smokin smokin

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:53 PM

what if you drive a semi?......men and their penises!
i can see um comin' over the hill now!

I remember this guy in the city I went to high school in had 2 semi's hehe he musta been ancy ^_^

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:48 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Wed 01/16/08 10:49 PM

Keep flexing youre tiny arm and being jealous Bro,lol and bragging about your lil sportscarlaugh laugh laugh laugh

noway noway

Wow.....I think I'll just let Kev and his bodybuilder friends to their pasture and enjoy being with a woman, guess the small guy with the fast car got the girl before the meatheads smokin

637HP and counting smokin

Top Speed I Hit: 182MPH (transmission stops me :()
0-60: 3.35 seconds

Enough bragging?

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:46 PM
PS: I enjoy my 637HP Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo :)

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:43 PM
noway noway

Wow.....I think I'll just let Kev and his bodybuilder friends to their pasture and enjoy being with a woman, guess the small guy with the fast car got the girl before the meatheads smokin

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:41 PM

Lol Bro , mike said that we bodybuilders are hilarious Bro becausee we have some size

not sure.but iam told that cause iam into bodybuilding though lol.

I said it's hillarious seeing guys who show their muscles, as if that's somehow making you a better person.
says the guy trying to act swole in his avy,lol

Huh? huh

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:40 PM

See Mike91z6. She kinda sums up about youre lil sports car to my bodybuilding,loool

well...answer your own question.
if you bought a sports car or a hummer...would YOU be trying to compensate?

Mike91ZX* not 6, thanks.

Uhm...Let's get this straight...

You have a beef with me, I don't have a beef with you. I am happily in love with a girl, not with a 50lb weight. I have a car...it happens to be a sports car, I like it because of it's heritage and it's beauty, the fact it draws attention is just a bonus.

You need to get over yourself, maybe you're jealous but I don't know why you have to try and make yourself feel better. It's obvious this post is about me, so I ask you to just relax and stop trying to show me up. I'm not competing here, you have big muscles...congrats, I don't and my beautiful girlfriend loves what I have and I'm happy.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:36 PM

Lol Bro , mike said that we bodybuilders are hilarious Bro becausee we have some size

not sure.but iam told that cause iam into bodybuilding though lol.

I said it's hillarious seeing guys who show their muscles, as if that's somehow making you a better person.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:31 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Wed 01/16/08 10:33 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I have my sports car because it's very rare, beautiful, classic and it's heritage is unmatched.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:28 PM

i just had my wisdom teeth removed so im in vicodinland! and its very fun!

Haha i know what you're talking about - I had major surgery on dec. 28th and was so high on oxycodone that I ended up giving my HOME number out over JSH emails!!!! Got a call tonight from someone I didn't even remember emailing!! Hah!

haha! what kind of surgery?

I had surgery on my heart...my Jessie put it back together :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

/cheesy as hell

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:27 PM

hey now! we're the same age and i dont think im dumb! lol

We're S-M-R-T! drinker drinker

i dont know about you but im s-m-A-r-t lollaugh

I'm pretty S-M-R-T right now, seeing as how I have to be up for work @ 7am and it's 1:30am right now....grumble grumble

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:25 PM

hey now! we're the same age and i dont think im dumb! lol

We're S-M-R-T! drinker drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16