Community > Posts By > Mike91ZX

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:05 PM

ok here is what I would do ... she is obviously still makin some contact with you so she must have you on some kind of rotation with a few other guys.. just sit back and wait until its your turn do your thing and then sit back and wait until your turn comes around again

I aint that kind of guy, I'm looking for an honest real relationship and figured that's what I had, but apparently I was wrong.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:04 PM

the question is what are you going to do in this situation...

I don't know. I want to believe what she says, I try and make what she says make sense to me, though that's probably just me being an idiot in denial. This would be the 2nd girl in a row to cheat on me and lie right to my face, not exactly a good streak.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:00 PM

it sounds like your stuck in a bad movie...ok honestly I guess I am a little confused as to the point of this post..

The point is to find what other people would do in a situation like this.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 06/04/08 11:56 AM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Wed 06/04/08 11:57 AM
What would you do if you were in a relationship and every single thing you were told comes under question? I think I might be in one of those. My girlfriend is doing so many shady as hell things. She tells me she will call back after a few hours, than 2 days later calls and says she didn't have my number to call because she wasn't at home. Last time she wasn't at home she had my number and called, seems a little strange. Every time she calls me from out of her house it's always an "Anonymous Number" that comes up.

These people (they say they're not her) IM me on her AIM account and ask all these strange questions, than they all seem to have the same issues her account does (frequent disconnection b/c she has bad internet, apparently they all do too). Than someone tells me today she's in the hospital (she told me she has cystic fibrosis, so I often get worried when I hear things like that) and my IM is the only contact info she left (that's just strange).

Than when I ask what hospital she's at, the "person" tells me she doesn't know, than tells me "the doc says she's okay to call you" but still won't tell me the name.

Many things like this including crap with her ex-husband are leading me to believe she's acting shady as hell.

Mike91ZX's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:07 AM

Big mistake.....Always start out lite and move on from there
Good chance you're going to scare her away......
But, good luck all the same....

Why you gotta be a negative nancy? Don't kill the man's hopes.

Mike91ZX's photo
Tue 06/03/08 11:32 PM

are men afraid of committment?

Ok, so I've been dating on here for a little while, and I've come to the conclusion that men are afraid of committment. They tell me they want a committment, and then when they get sex from me, they walk away, never to talk to me again? WTF? Even the one's that say they want a relationship really don't want one, or don't know what they want. So I'm asking if there is a guy out there that actually is not afraid of a relationship. I'm asking if there is a guy out there that can think out side there ****? hmmm? I don't know? I'm about ready to give up! Some one please prove me wrong!!

Maybe you should wait awhile before having sex with them, no guy will try for 6 months to get some ass if that's all he's interested in.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:40 PM

changed your phone number just to avoid someone?

I should, this big fat gay guy keeps prank calling me because he's obsessed with me.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:11 PM

ever think of just be single forever?

Hell sometimes it seems that would be the better way to live.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:45 PM
When you truly open up and write from the heart, and don't worry about the bullsh*t or politics, than you're free to truly express your real self.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:41 PM
Use to think Love was what life is for
Until you realize she really is a whore
Out for herself and nothing more
Hopes and dreams run out the door

Maybe God exists, who knows for sure
Taking with him the truth of her
Who she is, was and will be
There is no Love is all I see

Tired of moving, breathing and sorrow
Looking forward to the pain of tomorrow
The true meaning of life
Must be how to live without a wife

A real man gone, broken and torn
No reason to live being so worn
God it hurts so bad I can hardly see
You've taken every single thing from me

Tonight's the night I end the fight
Blur the lines of wrong and right
The darkness looms and rapes the light
By morning's sun I'll be gone from sight

Mike91ZX's photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:35 AM
Thank you for the prayers, I know they will be a big help. I wish there was more I could do, I can't stand sitting around waiting for a call. I just pray the call I get is the one I want to hear. brokenheart

Mike91ZX's photo
Fri 05/30/08 11:21 AM
I don't know if this will do any good, but right now I have to try everything I can, so please listen. My girlfriend has been missing since yesterday afternoon, the reason I say she's missing is because she went with her ex-husband to their son's grave in the early afternoon.

She said she would be back in just a couple hours and would call me, she never did. I tried calling several times as well as going over to her house and her neighbors say she hasn't been home all night. Her ex-husband is a crazy, abusive ass and has harassed and hurt her many times, and I don't trust him for a second.

Her name is Tana Marie Willison, she lives in New Philadelphia, Ohio and her ex-husband is James/Jim Willison and he lives in Tippecanoe, Ohio and their sons grave is in Uhrichsville, Ohio.

She is 22 years old, he is in his late 30's. A picture of her can be found at this link: http://tanawillison.com/main/pics/large/large5.jpg

The last time I spoke with her was 1PM yesterday and she was getting ready to leave. She has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Cystic Fibrosis and may be in a hospital in either of those cities. I have contacted the hospital and police station in New Philly earlier today and there's nothing they can do since I am only a boyfriend.

If anybody knows anything please call me at 330-835-8043 anytime. If anything, please say a prayer for her, Please.

Mike91ZX's photo
Mon 04/28/08 12:41 AM
Poor baby.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 05:14 PM
Democrat Congress causes gas to rise? Wow... news to me how congress controls the price of anything. I think a republican with his head too far up his own @$$ thinks his sh*t doesn't stink.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:08 PM

and that is how you end up heartbroken and picking up the pieces of your life after that person has a change of heart or whatever

That's a risk you have to be willing to take. Nothing in this world that comes easy is worth it.
You stick to your gun's. You're young and, not tarnished by the heartbreak's of love. Don't listen to the nay sayer's. You lead your life on the path you have chosen.

People don't understand life, when you work your 9 to 5 job and come home and do the same thing everyday, you're not living life you're just existing, barely a meek existence at that. Nobody is willing to die for something they believe in anymore because they are all held down by that fear, so everybody dismisses the people who speak out and now there are no people left to stand up and speak, which is why this world is falling apart.

Unfortunately there's no way to change the mind of people these days.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:04 PM

But, if you spend your entire live just looking for love and not focusing on your actual life, you're going to miss a lot. Find things that make you happy. Do things you want to do. Don't spend every second searching for that perfect person or you might miss what's going on around you.

Who says you'll be missing anything?

You start life on a journey to find something and you experience the great things along the way. I'm not saying curl up in a ball and ignore everything except that one thing, all I'm saying is have a real goal in your mind and follow it until the end.

If you want something, go get it.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:03 PM

Well I'm thinking maybe I'm supposed to be single as well. But I guess all any and every one can do is take one day at a time and just go with how things are going for the time being.

In my opinion, the perfect woman/man for people can be seen everyday on the street, the problem is we are all afraid to act on it. If you truly want happiness, you need to let go of the fear inside because that fear will grab you and control you until you release it. When you can let that fear go, than you can begin living life.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:01 PM
Edited by Mike91ZX on Sun 04/27/08 03:02 PM

and that is how you end up heartbroken and picking up the pieces of your life after that person has a change of heart or whatever

That's a risk you have to be willing to take. Nothing in this world that comes easy is worth it.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 03:01 PM

Happiness comes from within. It shouldn't take another person to influence your state of mind.

Happiness may come from within, but every person is different. Some people enjoy spending time with friends, playing sports, their job, etc. and than some people live their lives to find someone to love and grow with.

Everybody is different. Everybody finds happiness a different way and in something different than what others may find it in. No sense in justifying their unhappiness with words of fake wisdom to console yourself.

If you're not happy with yourself when you're single, chances are you're not going to be happy with yourself when you're with someone else.

I already know I am a completely different person who is truly happy in a relationship yet completely void and empty being single, and the fact I have money and a fancy car hasn't changed that fact.

Why can't you be happy on your own? Money and fancy cars don't necessarily make people happy. Single or not.

I was made by God to Love a woman and raise a family with love, thus the only way for me to be happy is to find that. Nothing else is as great in this world as the true love of a woman, and there is no feeling in the world as amazing as when a child smiles from your love.

Mike91ZX's photo
Sun 04/27/08 02:59 PM

I like being single except I do miss the strength of arms around me...definitely.....sigh.....sigh...love blushing

I think of that Carrie Underwood song..."So Small"--Nothing matters like love but its on the someday list for me.

If it happens GREAT. If not, I'm going to get lots of cats...

That's the problem with people today, I'm not trying to pick on you or put you down or anybody else for that matter, but the fact remains we only live on this earth so long. Why do people put other things before the things they really want? If you understand that love is the most important thing in the world, why aren't you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it?

I'm not saying settle for someone or go out dating every person you meet, but when you say "its on my someday list" than you're denying yourself. This can go for anything in life, people are always afraid of becoming something or doing something because of the consequences of being hurt or failing or worse, and I never can understand what people think when that happens.

You live on this earth for a very short time and than it's over, and nobody ever truly lives life because they are cast down in fear from society. If Love is what you live for, than accept nothing but the truth.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16