Community > Posts By > TJN

TJN's photo
Tue 11/27/12 09:28 AM
So calling them a whore and slut during sex isn't enough?
I better wright this stuff down.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/23/12 07:59 AM

why you all hate india so much?????it has its share of flaws but then which country does not?it's a peace loving country with majorly good warm and loving people. it has bad it has good like every other country den why this hate?????????????????

If your going to claim people hate India, please show examples of what you are talking about. We have nothing to go on except that you say "why you all hate India so much?"

TJN's photo
Wed 11/21/12 05:18 AM
Why are we just picking on Walmart?

Best Buy: Midnight (door-buster tickets to be handed out up to two hours before)

Big Lots: 7 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday, 6 a.m. Friday

Boston Store: Midnight

CVS: 24-hour stores will stay open

Dick's Sporting Goods: Midnight

Gander Mountain: 9 a.m. Thursday

H.H. Gregg: Midnight

Kmart: 8 p.m. Thursday (Also open 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday) (Black Friday deals begin at 5 a.m.)

Kohl's: Midnight

Lowe's: Midnight

Macy's: Midnight, but hours may vary

Michaels: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Thursday, 7 a.m. Friday

Old Navy: Midnight

Sears: 8 p.m. Thursday

Shopko: 9 p.m. Thursday

Sports Authority: Midnight

Target: 9 p.m. Thursday for most stores, but may vary.

Toys "R" Us: 8 p.m. Thursday (official ad available Thursday)

TJN's photo
Tue 11/20/12 09:26 AM
I would think if these people make so little an hour because its an extra day of work they would be happy to pick up the extra hours.

TJN's photo
Tue 11/20/12 08:04 AM
Ceasefire to be announced in Gaza.
Ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.
Wonder how long it will last and who will break it?

TJN's photo
Mon 11/19/12 05:26 AM

The Parasite That Kills Its Hostess

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2012/11/19/the_parasite_that_kills_its_hostess_99995.html

TJN's photo
Sun 11/18/12 07:10 AM
Our nations economic woes are caused by greed, not by invisible men but tangible ones.

I'm not a very religious person but I do think we could learn a bit from the teachings of religion.
You said our economic woes are caused by greed, maybe if those who are greedy would belie e in god and what is taught in religion they wouldn't be greedy and we wouldn't have these economic woes we are in.
Doesn't religion teach us to love one another? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?
Help others in need?
I think if we all would follow just some of the basic simple teachings of religion the world would be a better place.
Yes I know there are those who take religion to the extreme and the same goes for them. Go back to the basics and don't read to much into it.

TJN's photo
Sun 11/18/12 06:48 AM
I would have a hard time taking a 30% pay cut when the CEO's gave themselves 50% or more pay raises.

Where do you get they were being asked to take a 30% pay cut?
That is a false accusation.
They were asked to take a 8% pay cut, then would recieve 2% back in each of the next 3 years and a 1% raise the 4th year.

TJN's photo
Sat 11/17/12 06:30 PM
Top Ten Highest Paid Leaders of the Bakers union

Name Title Total Compensation

FRANK HURT PRESIDENT $262,654.00

DAVID DURKEE SECRETARY-TREASURER $244,396.00

JOSEPH THIBODEAU EXEC VICE PRESIDENT $218,989.00

STEVE BERTELLI VICE PRESIDENT $198,062.00

MICHAEL KONESKO VICE PRESIDENT $184,297.00

ARTHUR MONTMINY VICE PRESIDENT $175,505.00

ANTHONY JOHNSON VICE PRESIDENT $167,433.00

ROBERT OAKLEY VICE PRESIDENT $167,265.00

RANDY ROARK VICE PRESIDENT $166,849.00

SEAN KELLY VICE PRESIDENT $161,789.00

And not one of them were in jeapardy of loosing their job

TJN's photo
Sat 11/17/12 08:40 AM

I feel sorry for people with jobs that have to work Christmas or Thanksgiving. Those days should be sacrosanct.

So what if we miss out on one or two shopping days? I only have so much money to spend anyways.

I would think they have enough employees not to have both parents working on a holiday,,,,

sometimes because you can doesnt mean you should if there are better options,,,

Right, but for that to happen, it would mean Walmart would try to even care about its employees.

You know first hand they don't care about their employees?

TJN's photo
Sat 11/17/12 04:15 AM
How many holidays have service members missed?
These people need to shut the heII up and go to work or get a different job.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 08:44 PM

Sounds like the workers voted to screw thenselves.

Let's just hope the greedy biches can't get unemployment and the Union spent their strike funds.
Sounds like Hostess wanted to be fair.

Yep 5,600 greedy union bakers not willing to compromise on a contract cased a total of 18,500 people to lose their jobs.
Little Debbie is also Union they are doing just fine.

I am sure it has more to do with the fact no one eats wonder bread very few I know will eat those chemical foods anyhow.

The best tweet: "The only food that can survive an apocalypse will no longer be made. Well played Mayans. Well played."

Yeah we'll Ford did just fine but that didn't stop the government from bailing out the other 2.
Where's the Twinkie bailout?

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 11:34 AM

Let's just hope the greedy biches can't get unemployment and the Union spent their strike funds.

Yep 5,600 greedy union bakers not willing to compromise on a contract cased a total of 18,500 people to lose their jobs.

POWER OF THE PEOPLE.

In truth, the company was in deep financial doo doo.

Sometimes its better to let it fall. Take it off life support and let it die.

If only their unions had been as strong as the UAW the government may have bailed them out.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 10:54 AM
unions take gambles, this time they lost,, other times they win

but maybe Hostess is just fated to eventually fail and be replaced with other product,,,,

I'm sure the 13,000 who weren't represented by the bakers union appreciate that gamble.
They were asked to take a 8% pay cut. They would get 2 % a year back the next 3 years then the 4th year get a 1% raise. 13,000 agreed to it but because the 5,600 bakers wouldn't they are all now out of a job.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 10:13 AM
Edited by TJN on Fri 11/16/12 10:14 AM

seems a company in bankruptcy was already in trouble, sure would like to know whose 'greed' caused that,,,,,

Obviously it either wasn't run well or because of the economy they weren't able to keep the company afloat without some sort of compromise amongst the employees.
5,600 of them weren't willing to compromise so they held the fate of the othe 13,000 in their hands. Guess the union really cares about the jobs of their members.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 09:55 AM
Edited by TJN on Fri 11/16/12 09:56 AM

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 08:31 AM

When business is run badly this is what you get. Likewise is the dogma Unions love to tell us an Employer OWES us a pension...

That's what the PO is trying to do get the government out of regulating how the PO operates.
And we pay into our pension, and pay for insurance.

TJN's photo
Fri 11/16/12 07:39 AM
3 plants shut their doors. Some 18,500 workers unemployed as of this morning.

TJN's photo
Thu 11/15/12 07:35 PM

Chazster you just don't get my point at all, so I'm going to give up.

I just hate the whiners. Papa Johns is a whiner.

His candidate lost, he is whining.

He needs to get over it and adjust to the changes.

He is a whining baby.

And I hope he reads this.

That's what they are doing adjusting to the change.
Obamacare is a tax and when a company gets taxed what do they do? Pass it on to the employees and consumers.
What's gonna hurt the most is those getting their hours reduced and they will still be forced to buy insurance on their own.

TJN's photo
Thu 11/15/12 04:48 PM

Michelle Obama should be happy.
Less fatening junk food on the shelves.

good point

honestly , less access to junk and fast food may be better in the longrun for everyone,,,

On that I have to agree with you.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25