Community > Posts By > TJN

TJN's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:24 PM
Why not pass it? I mean amnesty worked SO well to keep illegals out when Reagan passed it, it will work again.

TJN's photo
Thu 05/16/13 08:27 AM

Uh, the acting IRS commissioner was asked to resign and did.

All just a smoke screen. He wasn't commish in 2010 when all this began.
Lets make someone resign and it will all go away. Seems to be the way this administration "fixes" things.

TJN's photo
Wed 05/15/13 08:00 AM

Look at the lies that Bush told....how many people died?
Look at the lies that Cheney told....how many people died?
Look at the lies Powell told.....how many people died?

Obama was pressed hard by the left to hold hearings about their lies and he said no.

This is nothing more than a right wing witch hunt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

yawn same ole democratic BS.... fact is, most of you people that are the hardcore libs are just butt hurt right now because you voted for this loser and now your finding out how wrong you were...

What everyone is finding out is, that nothing has changed. The lesson that has to be learned is, it matters not who the puppet is, those who have the real power need to be dealt with. When will supposedly educated people realise that while the believe there are two sides there is no hope. There is only right and wrong.

I agree, i've been saying that for years, and the libs never agree with it... there is no difference now than when bush was in office, except for the police state has gotten way worse...

Actually, Bush lies cost us over $1 Trillion and over 1 million dead. Just think of all the returning troops with TBI...that's going to cost us another $1 trillion.

Lets get this into perspective....conservatives. HA!

Yes we know you believe Bush and his cohorts lied. And congress did nothing about it.
Does that make it ok for Obama and his cohorts to lie also?

TJN's photo
Tue 05/14/13 05:54 AM

Look at the lies that Bush told....how many people died?
Look at the lies that Cheney told....how many people died?
Look at the lies Powell told.....how many people died?

Obama was pressed hard by the left to hold hearings about their lies and he said no.

This is nothing more than a right wing witch hunt to discredit Hillary Clinton.

If that's the case then congress should have had the balls to do it.
The incompetence in dealing with this needs to be unveiled. Who gave the orders to stand down and let 4 Americans be murdered?

TJN's photo
Mon 05/13/13 07:44 PM

When was the last time you have heard any administration, or any politician for that matter, tell the truth.

The fact is that most right wingers still haven't gotten over the fact that there's a black man in the oval office.

It has nothing to do with race. 4 Americans were murdered. It was a terrorist attack on America. I'd like to know who changed the talking points not just one word but it was changed 12 times. And WHO GAVE THE ORDERS TO STAND DOWN? It was givin twice, by who?
Yes you can play Monday morning QB and say we wouldn't have gotten help there in time. I call BS on that. You at least try. That's what spec ops are for!!! Use them!!!
This whole thing is a crock and stinks to high heaven from the sec of defense up to the administration.

TJN's photo
Mon 05/13/13 03:58 PM

When are the right wing crazies going to stop focusing on Benghazi and who said what when why, and get to getting this country back to work?

How about when this administration stops lying and tells the truth.

TJN's photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:10 AM
Why you ask? Because those in this administration don't want to admit that terrorist want to kill Americans. And when it does happen they make excuses. You cant tell me our soldiers were to far away to stop all that happened there. No matter what they should have sent our boys to help!!! I don't care if they think they wouldn't have made it in time. At least try. Do something to save the lives of our people. Don't give an order to stand down and watch Americans be murdered!!! I want the truth of what happened within the White House and the defense department. Heads need to roll!!!!

TJN's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:53 PM

Vulcan Mind Meld Control.

The Tea Party Recruited a Vulcan to do a Mind Meld on two young Muslim Immigrants to cause the Bombing.

Or Maybe they used Borg Nano-Probes to turn them into Drones to do the Evil Deed.

Im a little confused, Your avatar says "Don't tread on my gun rights" Yet you're blaming the tea party? Same group of conservatives that are for your gun rights?

She's not blaming the TEA party. Is sarcasm because the MSM was quick to say that the suspects were members of the right wing TEA party.

TJN's photo
Mon 03/25/13 09:31 AM
I'm kinda mad they went to "climate change"
I want global warming back

TJN's photo
Sat 03/09/13 10:15 AM
That's where I left it. I gotta stop drinking drinker

TJN's photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:21 PM

Be different... I don't know about the rest of the world but here in SA, guys seem to be following the same script when it comes to chatting to girls. So much so that you can pre-empt what he's going to say before he even says it (I kid you not). Needless to say, these random Tommys and Sizwes are forgotten as soon as they walk away.
Stand out. I'm not saying do something drastic. I mean something as simple as have a normal conversation with a girl, a normal intelligent conversation and then DON'T ask for her number afterwards. You'll stick in her mind because you were not typical. That's just one thing that I know I find refreshing in a guy. We talk, we laugh and then he says goodbye. Next time I see him, I'm comfortable enough to be willing to give him my number. Even then, don't jump straight into heavy relationship talk. Keep it light, simple and let it flow.

What if you never see eachother again? Guess it wasn't meant to be?

TJN's photo
Sat 03/02/13 03:58 PM
Win the lottery

TJN's photo
Sat 02/16/13 06:40 PM
21.72/hr for flipping burgers? My McDouble would cost $15 then. And my order would probably still be wrong.

TJN's photo
Fri 01/18/13 10:21 AM

Lets not forget good ole uncle Joe

Biden: We need more gun laws because we don’t have time to enforce the ones we have

Joe "HereIsMyBrainIdon'tNeedIt" Biden!laugh
Scary to think this Guy is next in line!

Best assassination insurance a president could have.

TJN's photo
Fri 01/18/13 10:13 AM
Lets not forget good ole uncle Joe

Biden: We need more gun laws because we don’t have time to enforce the ones we have

TJN's photo
Fri 01/18/13 10:07 AM
I know this will fall on deaf ears for those of you who are Walmart haters.

Whether its a publicity stunt or not they are doing a good service to our troops returning to civilian life. It's not easy for them to find work and that ability to not get any kind of a job leads to some of the suicides happening.
So even if its not a 50,000/yr job it's something to give our soldiers a sense of being and self worth. It gets them in the work force and gives them the ability to gain experience and a work history built up.
So my hats of to Walmart for giving them a chance and a start, something stable that gives them a sense of self worth.

TJN's photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:15 PM

NOI did not make this movie. This thread is about the influance of Hollywood and other mediums that sway public thought and opinons. The movie was made for mindless, fearfull paranoid racists who fear others with irrational and illogical thinking patterns. HOLLYWOOD AND WESTERN MEDIA is the worlds most powerfull institutions. This movie sends a negative message to whites in that they better keep their guns ready for race war. Hollywood has a far more reaching effect then the NOI. Anything other then this thread is simply the long effect hollywood has had on the fearfull, cowardly, paranoid and racists. It has nothing to do with the NOI other then their awareness of the film. Get a clue, racist obssesion recedes the limited intellect most racist have.

The topic included the name Jdango.

You claim whitey is perpetrating hatred using the movie.

I pointed out where Eugene, NOI, is using that movie to push his race war agenda.

I agree, Eugene is a paranoid, fear-filled racist who would love to see a race war.

That movie sent an idiotic sense of power to the wanna'-be whitey killers.

Wrong again, this thread is about the dumbing down of American thinking threw the use of Hollywoods mass influence in the American psyche. The movie is called "Jdango, unchained", jdango means "awakened one, who is unchained, no longer a slave who kills many whites. This premise sends a negative message the says "we whites better keep our guns". Many gun manufacterers have sold millions of guns. When whites see this movie, it instills fear of Blackmen, who are awakened and unchained. The NOI does not own hollywood. This thread is about subliminal and negative messages many movies send out to a mentaly unastute masses. It is designed to promote gun ownership and resist laws to disarm society. It is obviousely working in that many immiediately spew nonsence. At the end of the day, many mindless people who watch this movie will walk away with a fear of Blackmen because jdango is killing whites in the movie. Simple as abc.

Now, I have that dead pedo Michael Jackson song stuck in mah head.
Thanks a bunch.
grumble laugh laugh
I see from the posts, the mind game is, trying to blame whitey for the wanna'-be scum that want to kill whitey after seeing the movie.

May I ask?
What is your experience at being a white man and knowing how he thinks?

Why are many of the twitter comments posted those of wanna'-be's having an urge to kill whitey?

Eugene, Nation of Extremists also, is a wanna-be ex slave that jerks off to the dream of killing whitey. He shoulda' been the star of the movie.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I have a mind that works, im of a conscious thinking and have the ability to decipher subliminal messaging through the variouse mediums, all crucial to maintain a level of slumber among the masses. I saw the movie and saw right through the smoke screen. Its designed to bolster gun ownership by creating a sence of fear among whites towards Blacks while creating further resentment among Blacks. But the true essence is to create an atmosphere of keeping guns in the hands of gun owners. So in essence the message being sent subliminaly by this movie is, "dont let the goverment take your guns, we might need them to keep Blacks in their place and keep our guns in the event that the Black guy in the white house takes away more of our rights, really quite simple for a thinking man, but as I stated before, Americans are as dumb as rocks.

That's funny because I have several black friends who own guns and are on the side of the government is having a knee jerk reaction to what has happened and what they want to do with gun control.
They are in no way wanting more regulation on gun owners. And by no means think the white man needs to worry about the black man.

TJN's photo
Wed 01/16/13 09:06 PM

That twist of a post leaves out a lot of info.

Pay and other overheads come out of that profit.

After all taxes, pays, repurchases and all the other costs involved, what is left over as profit?

The twist is this.

Dear service men or women

Thank you for defending our "freedoms" and trade routs to China for your reward we offer you the new "umerikan" dream.

Minimum wage, horrible work environment and little or no benefits.

It could be worse, you could work for our suppliers in China.

What I find funny is no one ever posts what Walmart pays or what benefits they offer. Just harassment because they aren't union.
They are offering something to my brothers returning home. More than just he lip service you hear from most. We support the troops until you come home than we don't need you.
Give Walmart some credit for trying to help our heroes!!!

TJN's photo
Wed 01/16/13 12:01 PM

Not too hard to prove.

There is a gun for each person in this country even the children.

And...our crime rate is not the lowest in the world

Done.

Too damn easy.
Wow, who knew proving things was soo easy, and here I let science make me think it was hard work that required testable premises with conclusions that follow from them with no contradiction showing nearly perfect correlation and no inconsistencies. Man science is tough, they even want me to preemptively address any possible criticism that could arise against my theory.

Pew!

When the facts are so obvious, there is no work to be done.

There is a gun for each person in this country, check on it, if you don't believe me.

And so obviously if guns were a deterrent to crime, see above, then we would be almost crimeless here in this country.

Not too much science involved in common sense.

First one needs common sense before they can use it.
Second each person doesn't legally own a gun.
Look at Sweden. If you want to learn about owning guns and low crime rates.

Sweden, hell Europe has a whole different mind set than we do here anyway so it really isn't comparable, just to let you know so when I ignore it again it won't be felt as a slight against you.

If guns were a deterrent to crime our country would have the lowest crime rate in the world. We have most of the guns in the world here. Check that out.

So gun are not a deterrent to crime.

So once we get that lie out of the conversation maybe we can have some constructive ones.
how did that go from Switzerland to Sweden?think

If you resided in my Country,you'd get a cannibbling Fit and the Heebie-Jeebies!:laughing:

And your Facts don't bear you out either!:laughing:

according to you,we ought to have as much Gunviolence as you have!
Your whole Factsystem is out of kilter!

My phone autocorrected my post put Sweden when I meant Switzerland. Before I could edit it they jumped on it.

TJN's photo
Wed 01/16/13 10:23 AM
Edited by TJN on Wed 01/16/13 10:57 AM

Not too hard to prove.

There is a gun for each person in this country even the children.

And...our crime rate is not the lowest in the world

Done.

Too damn easy.
Wow, who knew proving things was soo easy, and here I let science make me think it was hard work that required testable premises with conclusions that follow from them with no contradiction showing nearly perfect correlation and no inconsistencies. Man science is tough, they even want me to preemptively address any possible criticism that could arise against my theory.

Pew!

When the facts are so obvious, there is no work to be done.

There is a gun for each person in this country, check on it, if you don't believe me.

And so obviously if guns were a deterrent to crime, see above, then we would be almost crimeless here in this country.

Not too much science involved in common sense.

First one needs common sense before they can use it.
Second each person doesn't legally own a gun.
Look at Switzerland. If you want to learn about owning guns and low crime rates.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25