Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:50 PM

My reply: Well we have extremists in the Christian belief system. I think even those who are extremists don't even know they are this extreme, just like a fundamentalist doesn't know he or she is a fundamentalist. Yes I think they don't know how hardcore they are and when told they don't believe it.

but what makes a Christian an extremist ..is it one that follows God's word and spread the gospel according to both testaments and warn others of Hell ...

so what about the christian that don't spread the word and don't warn others about Hell or deny that babies go to hell or deny the existence of Hell itself or just to ashame to admit there is a Hell... are they even a christian accordng to the bible

the bible is not about picking and choosing which laws of God's to follow or to ignore...... either follow all or follow none or perpare for Hell

imagine if God ask why you choose not to follow one of his laws or choose not to tell of Hell ...using the Free Will defense will surely get you a thunderbolt up the whazoo on the way to Hell

Perhaps a extremist is someone who says one has to live in the ways of the bible and that person would even kill to ensure it to happen. That one even go as far as enforcing the writings of the bible.

I am quiet sure you are right about the bible is not a picking or choosing what to accept or not, but it doesn't erase the fact that people do it.

I too believe if one claims to be a christian then he or she has to believe everything in what the bible teaches and shouldn't choose what to accept or not. Obviously many christians don't agree to it, so the question is: Can they call themselves christians if they choose what to accept in what the bible says?

It seems that the bible teaches that either you believe in what is written or you go to a hell. If it is true, I guess that is for each individual to determine. I personally don't believe it.

Smiless you are cool...just so you'll know I feel everyone has a right to listen or turn away; believe as they wish as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Maybe I should try to just stay out of these religious forums. I am not a preacher and do not want to mislead anyone into anything.
It is JMO

To each their own.

Have a great day!

flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:43 PM

The life Jesus led, the miracles He did, the words He spoke, His death on the cross, His resurrection, His ascent to heaven - all point to the fact that He was not merely man, but more than man. Jesus claimed, "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30), "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9), and "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6).

"imageorgiagirl"....Jesus were very deceptive when he first came to the people, he even said that he used parables to confuse ...so lets look at the parables you presented

"I and the father are one" ..
when I take a dump I become one with nature but that doesn't mean we are the same person

"he who has seen me has seen the father"
God made Man in his own image so of course if you see Jesus or any human you will see an image of the father

"I am the way, and the truth,
if you were the truth you wouldn't have to use parables to confuse people

"no one comes to the Father except through Me.""
if that is true then there will be newborns in Hell, babies that have died that were not baptized by their parents to accept Jesus will go to Hell ...all those that died in The Great Flood and before Jesus showed up are destine to Hell become none of them even knew of Jesus the Son

He didn't use parables to confuse but to teach...
You are so funny...
If you knew all of the bible you would know no newborns will go to Hell! It's too late to find and document this right now but I will later....

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:38 PM

Deut 6:3-9

3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as Yahweh your Elohim of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim is one Elohim:

5 And thou shalt love Yahweh your Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
KJV

Mark 12:28-31

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Yahshua answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; Yahweh our Elohim is one Elohim:

30 And thou shalt love Yahweh your Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
KJV

Gal 3:20

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but Yahweh is one .
KJV

Isa 63:10-11

10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit : therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
KJV

Luke 11:13

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
KJV

Eph 4:30

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of Yahweh, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
KJV

You are not Yahweh. Yahshua was or is not Yahweh. The Spirit can be taken away from you.

If the Spirit was Yahweh then when you recieve it you would become a Elohim which is against the commandment of have no Elohim's before me.

We all do this. Even Yahshua being perfect said he did nothing except the father

John 5:19

19 Then answered Yahshua and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
KJV

John 5:30

30 I can of mine own self do nothing : as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
KJV

John 8:28
8 Then said Yahshua unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
KJV

2 Cor 13:8

8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
KJV

Yahshua could do nothing with out the father.

The comforter was sent that man could fight of the devil with zeal.

A Trinity Doctrine is a doctrine of Devils.

It says you are Elohim. What you say is always truth.

Yahweh is one. all others are under his commandments including Yahshua and the spirit realm. Blessings...Miles

Miles you are so wrong Jesus was only teaching us how to treat each other and himself God while he was in flesh form because he loves us all so much he sent himself to us in flesh form to teach us how to love each other and him is all.

It is not 3 different dieties it is one God described in his differnt forms. Yahshua (Jesus) said he could do nothing with out the father to teach us that we all could do nothing without the father even though he is or was God in the flesh. Why else do you think he was without sin? Why else would he love us so much that he gave up his flesh life for us in more ways than just dying on the cross. He gave up a selfish life like most of us have, to teach us how to act and how to worship and love him.

You can not be the son and the father to. The Holy Spirit is the power of Yahweh.

You make who Yahweh and Yahshua is a Joke making them 1 in the same.

Being 1 as you see it is no different that a married couple. They agree but are still 2 different people.

The spirit is given to those who will accept it to grow as children grow. Knowledge.

If the Spitit is Yahweh then when you get it you are Yahweh. How many worlds and oceans have you thought of and they just came to be. Yahweh is one. The creator of the heavens and the earth.

Yahshua did the creating through the power of his father as he gave commandment just like he said on earth...Blessings..Miles

try backing up your trinity doctrine with scripture. I did with Yahweh is one.

It's ok miles you do not have to believe what I do. No one has to. I have posted some of the scriptures that tell me Jesus was God in the flesh already. You have the right to interpret them as you wish and so do I. Jesus' coming fulfilled scripture and he is Christ the living God!
Peace

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:23 PM
Hundreds of years before Jesus' birth, the Old Testament of the Bible recorded the words of the prophets of Israel predicting His coming. The Old Testament, written by many people over a period of 1,500 years, contains more than 300 prophecies describing His appearance. All of these details came true, including his miraculous birth, His sinless life, His many miracles, His death and His resurrection.

The life Jesus led, the miracles He did, the words He spoke, His death on the cross, His resurrection, His ascent to heaven - all point to the fact that He was not merely man, but more than man. Jesus claimed, "I and the Father are One" (John 10:30), "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9), and "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6).

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:36 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Mon 02/23/09 10:16 PM
In Daniel 9:24‑27, a prophecy concerning the Messiah is given in three specific parts. The first part states that at the end of 69 weeks, the Messiah will come to Jerusalem. (Actually the 7 and 62 weeks are understood as 69 seven‑year periods. For the explanation see Hoehner 69/117ff.) The starting point of the 69 weeks is the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

Concerning the first part of the prophecy (the coming of the Messiah), Wilson explains:

Included in the prophecy of the seventy weeks is the specific prediction that from the going forth of a commandment to restore and build Jerusalem unto Messiah the Prince, there would be sixty‑nine weeks. Those weeks are weeks of years. After four hundred and eighty‑three years Messiah was to come. 133/139

Daniel 9:24‑27:

Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy place.

So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty‑two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:34 PM

trinity for me is one scoop of chocolate ice cream, one scoop of vanilla ice cream, and one scoop of strawberry ice cream.

and it is a delightful experience guaranteedlaugh

Have a great night folksdrinker

You too smiless

:heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:07 PM

Jesus talked about the "trinity". Jesus wasn't in the Old Testament

slaphead

"yellowrose" ...if Jesus is God then why isn't he in the old testament

He is in GENESIS 1

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:21 PM
The word "trinity" is a term used to denote the Christian doctrine that God exists as a unity of three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each of the persons is distinct from the other, yet identical in essence. In other words, each is fully divine in nature, but each is not the totality of the other persons of the Trinity. Each has a will, loves, and says "I", and "You" when speaking. The Father is not the same person as the Son who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit who is not the same person as the Father. Each is divine, yet there are not three gods, but one God. There are three individual subsistences, or persons. The word "subsistence" means something that has a real existence. The word "person" denotes individuality and self awareness. The Trinity is three of these, though the latter term has become the dominant one used to describe the individual aspects of God known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Included in the doctrine of the Trinity is a strict monotheism which is the teaching that there exists in all the universe a single being known as God who is self-existent and unchangeable (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8). Therefore, it is important to note that the doctrine of the trinity is not polytheistic as some of its critics proclaim. Trinitarianism is monotheistic by definition and those who claim it is polytheistic demonstrate a lack of understanding of what it really is.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:07 PM

Wouldn't it be much more pleasant to not believe in a hell at all?

I mean if one erased the thought of a hell one could probably cope with life better. Hell is a fear tactic in my opinion.

I personally don't believe in a hell. I think ever since mankind has discovered the uses of fire and saw how it can burn a whole human body they came up with stories to fear the fire.

I want to see fire as one of the elements we can harness to our advantage if we can learn to respect it then to use it as a fear factor. Fire is dangerous if we don't be careful with it. Yes I agree and it can be hell if you are burned, yet I wouldn't treat it as a "hell" personally. It is your actions that created the hell. Hell is only an interpertation of your mind believing it to be so. If you don't believe in it then it doesn't exist. Own up to your own mistakes and responsiblities and don't use a religion document telling you otherwise.

So in the end if one wishes to bring in the additional stress of believing in such a tormented place of no existence then so be it. I am not stopping you, but I don't waste my efforts on it. I would rather hike up a mountain and see from the top of the mountain how beautiful our world is instead.

May the word "hell" have no place in our minds so we can live a more positive life on this world.

It would be a perfect world without any truth or religion...ok. I want some of whateber you're on.

Well if you consider hell the truth then be my guest. I don't believe in a hell sorry.

I didn't mention anything about a perfect world, but do mention that we can alter our minds to think more positive of what could be when we pass away.

It is a choice you take in life. I choose not to believe in the bible's teachings for it doesn't do anything for me or many many people around the world.

Well I gotta' admit living in a fantasy can be nice but it doesn't last long...I wish there was no evil and no Hell but all I'm saying is evil exists whether you believe in it or not. God will only allow those souls to die a second death that are consumed with evil without remorse. Who wants a bunch of evil souls with us in the eternity?

I live in reality and do quiet well thank you. I have lived my life non religious for most of my life and still managed to do many great deeds in this world. I have helped orphanages, saved lives, and worked hard to give hope to those who have nothing. While most of you behind the computer screen talk about hell and what you believe to be the truth of a book that was written by men at the time 2000 years ago, I was giving first aid kits, food, and water to people who have nothing in war strucken, diseased filled poor countries. Yes the kind of people that live in the harshest environments. Children digging in landfills for food in Thailand or a group of Tanzanian children fighting for a bowl of rice. I have traveled through my job in over 27 countries and experienced many belief systems, I come to one conclusion that "evil" and "hell" only exist in the minds of those who belief it to be true. It is a fear tactic to control the masses. Is there bad in this world. Yes people do bad things. Many of them are punished for their actions and many do learn their lessons afterwords. If one does a bad action it isn't because they are possessed by a evil soul, it is because they have been living in an environment they didn't know better, or have been influenced in peer pressure at the time, or greed and power was in their interests. They will not go to a hell. Give me a break. Have you considered how many people have done mistakes in their lives?

Christianity and its denominations will suffer great losses as time goes by as many people will have the opportunity to educate themselves in the history it provided. I cannot even think of the many torture technics they used on those who didn't believe in the way they did. I mourn for the loss of innocent people in the name of religion for they were told they were witches, barbarians, or embezzles just because they didn't grow up in the same culture or lifestyle as the religion wants everyone to do.

May the time of mediterrenean religions truly become a mythology for the sake of peace and happiness for all people around the world.

and may the time for "humanatarian efforts truly excel to great deeds"

and this of course is my opinion that many share with me and I am aware that a many don't agree with my views, but what I can back up is that my efforts are known to many people around the world for I still get letters today thanking me for doing what I could at the moment, which meant everything to a family who truly has nothing to offer but a sincere "thankyou" for teaching them to think for themselves and not be blinded by the lessons of religion telling them how to think, act, fear, or be in this world.

Doing humanitarian things is a wonderful thing. I too have given years of my life helping others as a volunteer at hospitals, nursing homes, homeless shelters, etc. I have done a lot of traveling as well since working for a major airline.
I have also been a victim of violent rape and almost killed by evil men. Evil does exist and deserves to be punished to those who are not remorseful.
It is not fear of Hell but love of good and of God our creator that motivates me to speak of the living God and his love not some staunchy religious motive. The word fear in the bible is translated to awe or reverance. Not fear or terror.

I am sorry for your undesirable experiences as I have treated as a Red Cross Worker for over 15 years many woman with aids who where rape victims.

In the end just remember that there are a great many religions that are wonderful and peaceful that show many ways to create inner peace and happiness. There are also great people who are just simple naturlists, atheists, agnostics, or simply spiritual people who live peacefully with one another.

Also remember even though they don't believe in a hell or a heaven doesn't mean they are living in a fantasy world. They just don't believe in a mediterrenean religion that is all. This doesn't mean they don't live in reality for one must first get to know the person before judging so.

If the bible works for your sanity and well being to create inner happiness then so be it as it is probably what you enjoy best. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't prostelyze it as the only belief system to believe in. This is my opinion of course.

May you live the remainder of your life in peace and harmony and continue to do some humanatarian work in various fields as I believe everyone should do this when they can.
I appreciate your kindness smiless. I too am willing to help and befriend anyone without prejudice as well. I really do not mean to come off as prostelyzing I am just simply stating truth as I see it.
Everyone will know the truth soon enough. I would never judge you or force you to listen to me. I just speak the truth as I see it. I apologize for saying it is a fantasy world you live in to ignore Hell as though it doesn't exist. It is your perogative but what do ou think happens to someone who rapes and kills without remorse? Do you think they deserve no punishment? Just wondering...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:41 PM
Pretty

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:36 PM

I mean if one erased the thought of a hell one could probably cope with life better. Hell is a fear tactic in my opinion.

I personally don't believe in a hell. I think ever since mankind has discovered the uses of fire and saw how it can burn a whole human body they came up with stories to fear the fire.

I want to see fire as one of the elements we can harness to our advantage if we can learn to respect it then to use it as a fear factor. Fire is dangerous if we don't be careful with it. Yes I agree and it can be hell if you are burned, yet I wouldn't treat it as a "hell" personally. It is your actions that created the hell. Hell is only an interpertation of your mind believing it to be so. If you don't believe in it then it doesn't exist. Own up to your own mistakes and responsiblities and don't use a religion document telling you otherwise.

So in the end if one wishes to bring in the additional stress of believing in such a tormented place of no existence then so be it. I am not stopping you, but I don't waste my efforts on it. I would rather hike up a mountain and see from the top of the mountain how beautiful our world is instead.

May the word "hell" have no place in our minds so we can live a more positive life on this world.

It would be a perfect world without any truth or religion...ok. I want some of whateber you're on.

Well if you consider hell the truth then be my guest. I don't believe in a hell sorry.

I didn't mention anything about a perfect world, but do mention that we can alter our minds to think more positive of what could be when we pass away.

It is a choice you take in life. I choose not to believe in the bible's teachings for it doesn't do anything for me or many many people around the world.

Well I gotta' admit living in a fantasy can be nice but it doesn't last long...I wish there was no evil and no Hell but all I'm saying is evil exists whether you believe in it or not. God will only allow those souls to die a second death that are consumed with evil without remorse. Who wants a bunch of evil souls with us in the eternity?

I live in reality and do quiet well thank you. I have lived my life non religious for most of my life and still managed to do many great deeds in this world. I have helped orphanages, saved lives, and worked hard to give hope to those who have nothing. While most of you behind the computer screen talk about hell and what you believe to be the truth of a book that was written by men at the time 2000 years ago, I was giving first aid kits, food, and water to people who have nothing in war strucken, diseased filled poor countries. Yes the kind of people that live in the harshest environments. Children digging in landfills for food in Thailand or a group of Tanzanian children fighting for a bowl of rice. I have traveled through my job in over 27 countries and experienced many belief systems, I come to one conclusion that "evil" and "hell" only exist in the minds of those who belief it to be true. It is a fear tactic to control the masses. Is there bad in this world. Yes people do bad things. Many of them are punished for their actions and many do learn their lessons afterwords. If one does a bad action it isn't because they are possessed by a evil soul, it is because they have been living in an environment they didn't know better, or have been influenced in peer pressure at the time, or greed and power was in their interests. They will not go to a hell. Give me a break. Have you considered how many people have done mistakes in their lives?

Christianity and its denominations will suffer great losses as time goes by as many people will have the opportunity to educate themselves in the history it provided. I cannot even think of the many torture technics they used on those who didn't believe in the way they did. I mourn for the loss of innocent people in the name of religion for they were told they were witches, barbarians, or embezzles just because they didn't grow up in the same culture or lifestyle as the religion wants everyone to do.

May the time of mediterrenean religions truly become a mythology for the sake of peace and happiness for all people around the world.

and may the time for "humanatarian efforts truly excel to great deeds"

and this of course is my opinion that many share with me and I am aware that a many don't agree with my views, but what I can back up is that my efforts are known to many people around the world for I still get letters today thanking me for doing what I could at the moment, which meant everything to a family who truly has nothing to offer but a sincere "thankyou" for teaching them to think for themselves and not be blinded by the lessons of religion telling them how to think, act, fear, or be in this world.

Doing humanitarian things is a wonderful thing. I too have given years of my life helping others as a volunteer at hospitals, nursing homes, homeless shelters, etc. I have done a lot of traveling as well since working for a major airline.
I have also been a victim of violent rape and almost killed by evil men. Evil does exist and deserves to be punished to those who are not remorseful.
It is not fear of Hell but love of good and of God our creator that motivates me to speak of the living God and his love not some staunchy religious motive. The word fear in the bible is translated to awe or reverance. Not fear or terror.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:50 PM

Wow, a bag of popcorn!! Kewel! laugh

hehehe..i copied it off of another post from another thread lol. i'm trying to get alot of them

it is cute indeed and so are you,and you jeanniebean, and you too smiless!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:26 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Mon 02/23/09 05:27 PM
I respect you miles because you are so right on so much except Jesus. We are not worshipping 2 idols and 1 God. The Holy Spirit, Jesus and God are one in the same...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:23 PM

I believe I agree by what is said about Hell.

But what he says about how Yahshua lived his life I do not.

How many times is it recorded when yahshua is speaking he is really teaching?

I believe all most all the time..Blessings...Miles

That my dear miles s part of why God came in the flesh to us

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:21 PM

Matthew 28:18-20 (New International Version)

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Father, Son and Holy Spirit mentioned

Thank you yellowrose and it is also mentioned many other times

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:19 PM

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:31 PM

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:16 PM

Deut 6:3-9

3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as Yahweh your Elohim of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

4 Hear, O Israel: Yahweh our Elohim is one Elohim:

5 And thou shalt love Yahweh your Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
KJV

Mark 12:28-31

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Yahshua answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; Yahweh our Elohim is one Elohim:

30 And thou shalt love Yahweh your Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
KJV

Gal 3:20

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but Yahweh is one .
KJV

Isa 63:10-11

10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit : therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
KJV

Luke 11:13

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
KJV

Eph 4:30

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of Yahweh, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
KJV

You are not Yahweh. Yahshua was or is not Yahweh. The Spirit can be taken away from you.

If the Spirit was Yahweh then when you recieve it you would become a Elohim which is against the commandment of have no Elohim's before me.

We all do this. Even Yahshua being perfect said he did nothing except the father

John 5:19

19 Then answered Yahshua and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
KJV

John 5:30

30 I can of mine own self do nothing : as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
KJV

John 8:28
8 Then said Yahshua unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
KJV

2 Cor 13:8

8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
KJV

Yahshua could do nothing with out the father.

The comforter was sent that man could fight of the devil with zeal.

A Trinity Doctrine is a doctrine of Devils.

It says you are Elohim. What you say is always truth.

Yahweh is one. all others are under his commandments including Yahshua and the spirit realm. Blessings...Miles

Miles you are so wrong Jesus was only teaching us how to treat each other and himself God while he was in flesh form because he loves us all so much he sent himself to us in flesh form to teach us how to love each other and him is all.

It is not 3 different dieties it is one God described in his differnt forms. Yahshua (Jesus) said he could do nothing with out the father to teach us that we all could do nothing without the father even though he is or was God in the flesh. Why else do you think he was without sin? Why else would he love us so much that he gave up his flesh life for us in more ways than just dying on the cross. He gave up a selfish life like most of us have, to teach us how to act and how to worship and love him.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:02 PM

The Trinity is a Doctrine of Man.. The scholars books even say so

"Milesoftheusa" ..I have to agree..even Jesus said that only the father knows certain things ...since god is supposedly omniscient and Jesus admitted to a lack knowledge of certain events this proves that Jesus was not all knowing and therefore not a God ...Jesus's own words disproves the trinity

God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit are just different facets of God. God in Heaven as himself, Jesus when he was in the flesh on earth, The Holy Spirit is God inside us which he gave us to hold onto when he ascended back to Heaven after arising from his flesh death is all.
Kinda' like someone who knew you only as a baby and describes you that way still. Others may've known you only in school and remember you and still describe you that way. Some only know you now and some only know you online and you are described in the form that they knew you in when they think of you that's all the trinity is about. Different forms of God.

"imageorgiagirl" ..the bible in the beginning never mention anything about a Trinity and Jesus never preached about being in any Trinity

also God is supposedly a perfect being and if Jesus which you claim is one facet of God is not all-knowing or omniscient then this is a sign of imperfection which means that Jesus is not a God and clearly not on the same level as the father ...claiming that Jesus is God lessens God

those Christians that worship "The Trinity" in which Jesus is proclaim to be God is worshipping a false idol and according to the belief are destine for Hell
Oh my God funches I can not believe you think this. God is perfect in flesh as Jesus, in Heaven as God, An as The Holy Spirit which makes up the good side to all things living.
I wish I could help you understand. My analogy of the different facets of you vs God's different facets or descriptions helped notta.
God in the flesh was more like us at the time actually and in our deminsion was limited pretty much (in a way)as we are in the flesh to the other demension.
Good God funches you know I was in that other demension briefly and it is very hard to explain it to someone else.
It is kinda' like never having sex but having someone explain what it is like to you. It's hard enough in today's language to describe. They did the best they could in the ancient languages to describe the wonder of it all.
Just like that you have the best experience when you've done it yourself. You know how great it was, can you describe it to me?

Does that help at all?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:21 AM

It's all based on vibrational energy. Sound(his voice)=energy=vibration=matter. Every living and non-living thing vibrates at it's unique vibrational frequency.

It is interesting that if you take a plate of sand and set it on top of a speaker, you will get different shapes to form. If you play the sound of the Hebrew alphabet, the sands actually form the shapes of the Hebrew letters! It is a supernatural language!noway

Same principal as the water crytals reacting to thought. And also, a perfect water crystal, a hexagonal - the star of David 6 pointed star.

Actually, the only 6 pointed stars in the Temple were on the Pomegranetes at the bottom of the Priests dress.

Wow that is really fascinating norslyman!
Huh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25