Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:36 AM
Wish everyone love!

Good bye Everyone!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 06/06/09 02:32 AM

Then if they are lucky I would point it out to them.

But probably I would tell them as I am walking out the door or over the internet or phone...because I do not like to be around anyone who is abusive...

F them

misstina2
U look like mirrormirror

laugh
bigsmile

happy :thumbsup: biggrin

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:32 PM

But probably I would tell them as I am walking out the door or over the internet or phone...because I do not like to be around anyone who is abusive...

F them

misstina2
U look like mirrormirror

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:31 PM
I gotta' go....

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:30 PM

:smile: Biblical "End times" prophecy is a scam of historic proportions.:smile: It was originally a scam to get people to give up their money and possessions but became so widespread and so old that it became a part of the actual doctrine.:smile:

Religion sucks but God is real!

bigsmile I agree that "GOD" is real, but I don't think religion sucks.flowerforyou I am a major fan of religion.bigsmile
laugh laugh laugh

I love you mirror

smooched
:heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 01:07 PM

:smile: Biblical "End times" prophecy is a scam of historic proportions.:smile: It was originally a scam to get people to give up their money and possessions but became so widespread and so old that it became a part of the actual doctrine.:smile:

Religion sucks but God is real!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 01:07 PM

I have 3 words for you... blah blah blah

ok just kidding lol but really, if the world is going to end as we know it, it would have happened with or without religion.

I believe that religion is just the human way of dealing with death. It's too scary to think that after you die there is nothing. I am ok with that but some people aren't and I am aslo ok with their belief in an afterlife if that makes them feel better. After all how many people have come back to give us a sign that heaven exists?
A few of us have come back from death but still not many listen or believe it...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:53 PM

:heart: Do you consider yourself a great lover? ... by what reason?:heart:

YEP!!!

need i say more????
:wink: laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

of course (most) people think they are great lovers....truth is....most are probably not that great...just average...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

of course I am above average....:wink: laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:40 PM

love never ends

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:22 PM

:heart: Do you believe that falling in love is not that hard to do when you're all alone?:heart:

Is this an oxymoron?

Usually you aren't alone when you fall in love...so yes I think falling in love when I am alone would be a bit hard to do.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:16 PM

F them

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:12 PM

Hey

Whats up?

:smile:
Hello im doing ok its just that I need someone to spend it with so if that is you right me back ok.:smile:

Aaw hey Fabo

I have a boyfriend now but hey how are u? Good I hope. Hope you find someone soon...:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:11 PM
McDonough GA here

duh...no Columbus...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 12:09 PM
Mc Donough is the topic

duh...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:46 AM
My scent and a smile

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:42 AM

This all reminds me, that I'm a bit annoyed with the political aspects of marriage at the moment. See, here in Australia, there are more women then ever before entering better, more executive kind of positions in the workforce, which means if you so happen to be a poorer man with little wealth, or currently not working, you can't claim benefits from Centrelink (our welfare system) if the woman is too rich.

The problem with that is that I don't know many women that would be too happy giving their hard earned cash to support a man, which is understandable, when there's rent and bills to pay. It makes finding a relationship very hard unless you've got a full-time job, which is next to impossible for most Australians because of this recession going on.

So it isn't just the USA in a recession....yikes!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:39 AM
Marriage has been going on since way before the bible....

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:38 AM
Hey

Whats up?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:36 AM
Life's a biatch!

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:35 AM
huh

Thats what I thought...

there is no difference in the gist.

How is it different from this shorter to the point version?

The Ten Commandments
1. Do not worship other gods.
2. Do not worship idols.
3. Do not misuse God's name.
4. Keep the Sabbath holy.
5. Honor your father & mother.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not lie.
10. Do not covet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25