Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/09/08 11:56 AM
The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.

laugh laugh laugh

Ambiguity anyone?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:14 PM
:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:36 PM

Sorry about the repeats.....

ABRA!!!! JAMES!!

I finally got to hear your masterpiece called
"Fantasy for Flute and Guitar"!!laugh
AWESOME!!!!!
LOVE IT!!

FINALLY got the address bar to open up... Thanks , IamGeorgiagirl, for the helpful info there , Sweetie!!

Listen...everybody...if you haven't already..... you've GOT to hear Abra's music!!!

Abra.... gonna pray this musical dream of yours will take off!!

Going to go listen to the rest on the list, you left above...right now.

And actually, Abra.. I was able to get to the site ....before any correction was made....

ok..... going to go hear the rest now...
Ciao

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Anytime MorningSong.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:26 PM

Show me where I specifically called anyone a name please.....

I have said that certain behaviour is ignorant, but I never said that a person is ignorant.... now who's twisting?

I made general statements, i never said that YOU said to get out... I said people who do this....

Well you started out by saying this to me…after quoting my original statement.

Our founding fathers were political prisioners who were banished from their respective countries. Have you read a history book?

Our founding fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence were mostly born in the original 13 colonies and were not political prisoners. Maybe our founding fathers should be defined here.
azrae actually made the personal attacks first by calling me ignorant for my original statement. Then you come in and quoted my rebuttal to him and said this

People like you make me laugh out loud...

Then you proceeded to make general comments insinuating that people who felt the way I did were ignorant. You actually did make the comments in general statements. Maybe I just took it personal because I was ticked already, if so I am truly out of line and I apologize. When you said this it seemed directed at me.

I think the Christians who are Holier than thou, take it or leave it, get out of this country if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your saviour are wrong...HELL YES.

Even though you never actually said I was one who said this. I did say something very similar “they have the option to go somewhere else”. Maybe it just seemed like the same thing but… maybe I am wrong.

It just ticked me off further quite frankly. I do respect others rights to have their own opinion but ridiculing or name calling just because they don’t like what was said is asinine and rude. It may have been misconstrued by me because of my ticked off frame of mind at the time and the nature of your comments.

However I do understand sometimes it just feels good to be a smart aleck. I like to be that way sometimes myself as you can see, after all it can be kinda’ fun sometimes even if it is childish. It just isn’t too fun being the object of the ridicule.

It seemed to me like that was your intention and it ticked me off further, if that wasn’t your intention then you have my sincerest apologies. If it was your intention then so be it. I’ll get over it. It’s a free country. Azrae was really who I was ticked at and you seemed to be egging it on by your comments regarding everything I said even though I was posting toward him.

Again if I am in the wrong I apologize

flowerforyou

So your anger is actually at azeal and not me...since he is the one who "name called" and I did not... I see... I will allow you to feel anger twords me if in some way it helps you out in life.

My intention dear, was to inform others of their mis-information. Simple as that, I don't dislike anyone who has ben in this debate, I feel some have been brain washed into their beliefs, but someones view does not represent them in sum and total.

So you admit that you were ticked off at azeal.... I suggest you go back and read what I wrote, I think you will find I did not attack any one person, rather ideas and schools of thought that I find harmful and degrading in today's society....

Hope you feel better.
Actually I do and again I apologize it was really stupid on my part flowerforyou Hope you have a great evening!

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 04:11 PM
If you have Internet Explorer you can change the Toolbar settings: 1. Start Internet Explorer, click View if you can see the menu options and then point to Toolbars.
2. If there is not a check mark next to Address Bar, click Address Bar to place the check mark. If there is a check mark next to Address Bar, click Address Bar to remove the check mark, and then click Address Bar to place the check mark.
3. If the Address bar is in the upper right corner and not available, right-click Address, and then click Lock the Toolbar to remove the check mark.
4. Click Address, and then drag the Address bar where you want it.

Hope this helps

flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:56 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Wed 04/02/08 03:58 PM

http://www.csonline.net/designer/ideas/flute.htm

Abra...I have tried and tried to open the link above.....and all I get is the same old info (see below), every single time, and nothing more.

How come others are able to open the link, and I can't !!!!HELP!!!!
sad

This is all that comes up......

Ads by Yahoo!
Designer Ideas Find Designer Ideas and Compare prices at Smarter.com.
www.smarter.com

Designer Ideas Find designer ideas at Great Prices.
www.Pronto.com

Industrial Designers It's all about Industrial Designers and related Topics.
www.my-industrialdesigners.info

Designer Ideas - Shop Millions of Products. Read Reviews. Designer Ideas: Cheap Prices.
www.NexTag.com

We did not find results for "http://www.csonline.net/designer/ideas/flute.htm".

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Ads by Yahoo!
Designer Ideas Find Designer Ideas and Compare prices at Smarter.com.
www.smarter.com

HELP!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you are typing it into a search engine like yahoo or google, etc. instead of the address bar. Working at Delta I have to help a lot of people type in delta.com and have found that sometimes they have removed their address bar somehow and are typing into a search engine bar instead. This may be the problem.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:37 AM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Wed 04/02/08 03:38 AM

ok you people need to calm down.....take 5 minutes have a laugh and then come back.....grumble grumble grumble grumble

I apologize to you too sweet feral

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:32 AM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Wed 04/02/08 03:37 AM

Show me where I specifically called anyone a name please.....

I have said that certain behaviour is ignorant, but I never said that a person is ignorant.... now who's twisting?

I made general statements, i never said that YOU said to get out... I said people who do this....

Well you started out by saying this to me…after quoting my original statement.

Our founding fathers were political prisioners who were banished from their respective countries. Have you read a history book?

Our founding fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence were mostly born in the original 13 colonies and were not political prisoners. Maybe our founding fathers should be defined here.
azrae actually made the personal attacks first by calling me ignorant for my original statement. Then you come in and quoted my rebuttal to him and said this

People like you make me laugh out loud...

Then you proceeded to make general comments insinuating that people who felt the way I did were ignorant. You actually did make the comments in general statements. Maybe I just took it personal because I was ticked already, if so I am truly out of line and I apologize. When you said this it seemed directed at me.

I think the Christians who are Holier than thou, take it or leave it, get out of this country if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your saviour are wrong...HELL YES.

Even though you never actually said I was one who said this. I did say something very similar “they have the option to go somewhere else”. Maybe it just seemed like the same thing but… maybe I am wrong.

It just ticked me off further quite frankly. I do respect others rights to have their own opinion but ridiculing or name calling just because they don’t like what was said is asinine and rude. It may have been misconstrued by me because of my ticked off frame of mind at the time and the nature of your comments.

However I do understand sometimes it just feels good to be a smart aleck. I like to be that way sometimes myself as you can see, after all it can be kinda’ fun sometimes even if it is childish. It just isn’t too fun being the object of the ridicule.

It seemed to me like that was your intention and it ticked me off further, if that wasn’t your intention then you have my sincerest apologies. If it was your intention then so be it. I’ll get over it. It’s a free country. Azrae was really who I was ticked at and you seemed to be egging it on by your comments regarding everything I said even though I was posting toward him.

Again if I am in the wrong I apologize

flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:27 AM
Time to go to work now

Have a great day!

:smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:24 AM
He really did live near my aunt though. I used to play kid stuff with him like tag and such

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:23 AM
Until he got famous

I am full of it this morning

You seem alright to me

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:21 AM
My great aunt actually lived down the street from Jeff Foxworthy. I used to beat up on him

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:20 AM
Rednecks

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:17 AM
I can really be sweet too

blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:16 AM
Yes we beat them off with sticks here sometimes

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:13 AM

Murphys law

I actually thought singlesnet was free

I did meet a guy once from there. It didn't go well. I met a bunch in the real world too. That didn't go well either.

laugh laugh laugh

Hmmm! Maybe I am the biatch

southern women can get pretty mean lol

Yeah I've heard that. Especially strawberry blonde Irish Indian ones

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:08 AM
Murphys law

I actually thought singlesnet was free

I did meet a guy once from there. It didn't go well. I met a bunch in the real world too. That didn't go well either.

laugh laugh laugh

Hmmm! Maybe I am the biatch

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:03 AM
I guess we women are a bit strange

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:02 AM
Sorry guys

yawn

Just looking around

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:39 AM