Community > Posts By > iamgeorgiagirl

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:34 PM
Aah heaven...:heart:

I thought I was there last night when I was dreaming about Brad Pitt, Josh Holloway, and George Clooney.

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Thu 05/01/08 04:47 PM

I think james finally got his modulation lesson....

:wink:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/30/08 06:56 PM
Hebrews 9

1Now even the first covenant had (A)regulations of divine worship and (B)the earthly sanctuary.
2For there was (C)a tabernacle prepared, the outer one, in which were (D)the lampstand and (E)the table and (F)the sacred bread; this is called the holy place.

3Behind (G)the second veil there was a tabernacle which is called the (H)Holy of Holies,

4having a golden (I)altar of incense and (J)the ark of the covenant covered on all sides with gold, in which was (K)a golden jar holding the manna, and (L)Aaron's rod which budded, and (M)the tables of the covenant;

5and above it were the (N)cherubim of glory (O)overshadowing the mercy seat; but of these things we cannot now speak in detail.

6Now when these things have been so prepared, the priests (P)are continually entering the outer tabernacle performing the divine worship,

7but into (Q)the second, only (R)the high priest enters (S)once a year, (T)not without taking blood, which he (U)offers for himself and for the (V)sins of the people committed in ignorance.

8(W)The Holy Spirit is signifying this, (X)that the way into the holy place has not yet been disclosed while the outer tabernacle is still standing,

9which is a symbol for the present time. Accordingly (Y)both gifts and sacrifices are offered which (Z)cannot make the worshiper perfect in conscience,

10since they relate only to (AA)food and (AB)drink and various (AC)washings, (AD)regulations for the body imposed until (AE)a time of reformation.

11But when Christ appeared as a (AF)high priest of the (AG)good things [a]to come, He entered through (AH)the greater and more perfect tabernacle, (AI)not made with hands, that is to say, (AJ)not of this creation;

12and not through (AK)the blood of goats and calves, but (AL)through His own blood, He (AM)entered the holy place (AN)once for all, having obtained (AO)eternal redemption.

13For if (AP)the blood of goats and bulls and (AQ)the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh,

14how much more will (AR)the blood of Christ, who through (AS)the eternal Spirit (AT)offered Himself without blemish to God, (AU)cleanse your conscience from (AV)dead works to serve (AW)the living God?

15For this reason (AX)He is the (AY)mediator of a (AZ)new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been (BA)called may (BB)receive the promise of (BC)the eternal inheritance.

16For where a covenant is, there must of necessity be the death of the one who made it.

17For a covenant is valid only when men are dead, for it is never in force while the one who made it lives.

18Therefore even the first covenant was not inaugurated without blood.

19For when every commandment had been (BD)spoken by Moses to all the people according to the Law, (BE)he took the (BF)blood of the calves and the goats, with (BG)water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both (BH)the book itself and all the people,

20saying, "(BI)THIS IS THE BLOOD OF THE COVENANT WHICH GOD COMMANDED YOU."

21And in the same way he (BJ)sprinkled both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry with the blood.

22And according to the Law, one may (BK)almost say, all things are cleansed with blood, and (BL)without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

23Therefore it was necessary for the (BM)copies of the things in the heavens to be cleansed with these, but (BN)the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24For Christ (BO)did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of (BP)the true one, but into (BQ)heaven itself, now (BR)to appear in the presence of God for us;

25nor was it that He would offer Himself often, as (BS)the high priest enters (BT)the holy place (BU)year by year with blood that is not his own.

26Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since (BV)the foundation of the world; but now (BW)once at (BX)the consummation of the ages He has been (BY)manifested to put away sin (BZ)by the sacrifice of Himself.

27And inasmuch as (CA)it is appointed for men to die once and after this (CB)comes judgment,

28so Christ also, having been (CC)offered once to (CD)bear the sins of many, will appear (CE)a second time for (CF)salvation (CG)without reference to sin, to those who (CH)eagerly await Him.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 06:36 PM

Sometimes it happens just like that
Thought men liked a ***** cat.
There must've been something at the time.
But saying it here doesn’t really rhyme.

The L word is just not the description
You sound pissed or having a conniption.
Why do you say because of that she has no class?
She could've chose another but wanted your a$$

:heart: She only let my willy get wet, she only needed it for HER OWN get off, she LEFT before my great climax...lol

So that is why I say she had no class just used my ass...lol

Oh duh! I'm a little slow sometimes.

embarassed blushing embarassed

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:31 PM
Sometimes it happens just like that
Thought men liked a ***** cat.
There must've been something at the time.
But saying it here doesn’t really rhyme.

The L word is just not the description
You sound pissed or having a conniption.
Why do you say because of that she has no class?
She could've chose another but wanted your a$$

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 04:07 PM
huh blushing embarassed blushing

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:55 PM
Please don't make me...

laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:38 PM
Jeanniebean,
You are such an awesome lady. CS I like you this way.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:24 PM
Now if the creature said "You are welcome!" I would get a little scared...

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 12:41 PM
I believe he is very much real.

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:35 AM

blue boxes scare people
laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/26/08 11:21 AM

Christianity: In the beginning there was an Ultimate Being. Which created everything.

Atheism: In the beginning there was nothing. Which exploded.

There is always an opposite alternative to EVERYTHING and indifference as well. It gives us something to talk or not about. laugh Forums are grand. Aah cyberspace. What did I do before my PC? Hmm! I had a hard body then... laugh now I'm a softie.laugh

I guess it's really time for me to say again I was engulfed by The Creator of Light upon my short lived death. He is very much real, all around us, his spirit, his light, his life breathed into us. We are part of our creator... believe it or not. yawn

God has human traits like us and we have spiritual traits like him and are made in his image. You know he's good, great and gourgeous. He'd have to be. He's made some gourgeous people and a lot of good ones.

He is just waiting around with all of our spiritually alive ancestors for the right time to hook us all up again. We are family don't ya' know? The spirit lives forever and is a very cool dimension.

The message I get the strongest is...no one should fear death of the flesh only death of the spirit. If you don't feel God right now it is ok. If you want to feel God just tell him earnestly that you want him to make himself known to you. He will reveal himself. If you don't then don't. blushing

The Creator of Light is real. The aura of the beautiful, comforting light that he emits to collect your soul has inspired many books around the world. Describing it is like trying to describe the beauty of a rainbow to someone. Many similar stories from people worldwide regardless of their labels of faith. Interesting recollections from most.

Sometimes people can't see the truth even when it's right in front of them for who knows whatever reason. huh It took me a while to figure out my ex husband was having an affair too, but he was. brokenheart :cry: laugh Sometimes I actually think I miss him too. laugh Now that is delusional. laugh laugh laugh

noway Being free to do as I please pretty much has been good too. :wink: laugh and he is tied down with the one he cheated with ohwell laugh laugh Two cheaters deserve one another I suppose. If anyone is interested in an affair or a fling with a cheater I'll give you his number or hers. laugh laugh

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:44 PM
Edited by iamgeorgiagirl on Tue 04/22/08 09:45 PM
I love looking at the clouds, stars and the moon from the airplane, balloon, helicopter or the ground!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:15 PM

inquiring minds want to know.

Hey jeanniebean

:smile:
how R U?

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:07 PM

The spilling of blood. Hmmm! It is the greatest gift a human flesh person can do. Instead of killing the one I love take me instead. I'd rather die than see my love suffer. It sounds logical to me.

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Soldiers do this all the time, as do police, firefighters and loads of other people.

But this kind of spilling of blood isn’t as superficial as it is in the case of appeasing a bloodthirsty God.

Like I asked before,… how does the spilling of blood pay for sins? A God refuses to forgive the actions of the past until he sees blood spilled?

This is a picture of a God who’s solution to everything is to spill blood. But what good would the spilling of blood do? How does that pay for sins? Does God lust to see blood spilled so much that he’ll do anything (even forgive disobedience) just to watch blood flow?

Isn’t there something grossly sadistic and demented with that picture?

A God that is appeased by the spilling of blood? huh

I guess because before Jesus died and resurrected all those that had died before that time simply ceased to exist at their death instead of having eternal life.

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:37 PM
The spilling of blood. Hmmm! It is the greatest gift a human flesh person can do. Instead of killing the one I love take me instead. I'd rather die than see my love suffer. It sounds logical to me.

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:32 PM

you know that you are in my prayers
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thoughts and prayers with you!

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:53 PM
Welcome to Hell
by Rorke Haining
A guy dies and wakes up to find he is in hell. He's really depressed as he stands in the processing line waiting to talk to an admittance counselor.

He thinks to himself "I know I lead a wild life but I wasn't that bad. I never thought it would come to this." Looking up he sees that it is his turn to be processed into hell. With fear and a heavy heart, he walks up to the counselor.

Counselor: What's the problem, you look depressed?

Guy: Well, what do you think? I'm in hell.

Counselor: Hell's not so bad, we actually have a lot of fun. Do you like to drink?

Guy: Sure, I love to drink.

Counselor: Well then, you are going to love Mondays. On Mondays we drink up a storm. You can have whiskey, rum, tequila, beer, whatever you want and as much a you want. We party all night long. You'll love Mondays. Do you smoke?

Guy: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.

Counselor: You are going to love Tuesdays. Tuesday is smoke day. You get to smoke the finest cigars and best cigarettes available anywhere. And you smoke to your heart's desire without worrying about cancer because you are already dead! Is that great or what? You are going to love Tuesdays. Do you do drugs?

Guy: Well in my younger days I experimented a little.

Counselor: You are going to love Wednesdays. That's drug day. You can experiment with any drug you want and you don't have to worry about overdoses or getting hooked because you are already dead. You are going to love Wednesdays. Do you gamble?

Guy: Yes, I love to gamble.

Counselor: You are going to love Thursdays because we gamble all day and night -- black jack, craps, poker, slots, horse races, everything! You are going to love Thursdays. Are you gay?

Guy: Uhh...no.

Counselor: Oh , you're gonna hate Fridays...

laugh laugh laugh

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:20 PM
Hey Jeannie,
Cool topic laugh laugh laugh

A Bus Full of Nuns...
A bus full of nuns plummets off a cliff. They all die. The nuns are admitted to Heaven through a special gate and are expected to make one last confession before they become angels. Several nuns are lined up at this gate waiting to be absolved of their last sins before they are made holy.

"And so," says St. Peter, "have you ever had any contact with a penis?"

"Well," says the first Nun in line, "I did once just touch the tip of one with the tip of my finger."

"OK" says St. Peter, "Dip your finger in the holy water and pass on into heaven."

The next Nun admits that "Well, yes, I did once get carried away and I, you know, sort of massaged one a bit."

"OK" says St. Peter, "Rinse your hand in the holy water and pass on into heaven."

Suddenly there is some jostling in the line and one of the nuns is trying to cut in front.
"Well, now, what's going on here?" says St. Peter.

"Well, your holiness," says the Nun who is trying to improve her position in line, "If I'm going to have to gargle that stuff, I want to do it before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!"

iamgeorgiagirl's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:20 PM
Sounds like a loser for sure.