Community > Posts By > mcattygarnett

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:15 AM
my money and or debit cardflowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Sun 11/30/08 04:42 AM

I started wraping gifts by number, so no one knew what belonged to who. then I kept the list with me.

thats what my parents did and they changed the numbers every year, so it was never the same.

mcattygarnett's photo
Sat 11/29/08 06:52 PM

Umm, 3 months and you're living with him? I think that in itself isn't smart, but that's just me.

If he's talking to another girl - that'd be it for me - I have no patience for that crap and then not telling the truth on top of it?

I'd be out.

ditto

mcattygarnett's photo
Thu 11/27/08 05:16 PM
flowerforyou you were a 110% correct on you decission. You let it be known from the beginning and if he cant respect you and honor what you want then, you dont need him. It will get better and dont let it bother you too much.

HAPPY THANKSGIVINGflowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:43 PM
Edited by mcattygarnett on Wed 11/26/08 06:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:38 PM

What 2 parts of the body never stop growing?

Hair and....fingernails
actually I was talking about ears and nose laugh but you do have a point... laugh Though hair can stop growing in many people with age...

cool...I never knew that. I was always told that you grew into your ears and nose. They must just grow slower than everything else.

learn something new everyday

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:37 PM

Ask them if they know what a phonograph record is.

(You think I'm joking....I'll bet you over half of them haven't got a clue.)

so very true

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:36 PM

Watch cash cab they get soem really good questions there call it cash bus LOL

I love that show

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:35 PM

I would ask them about Capital cities of different states and / or countries. laugh Geography is always a good one.

good idea, I will do some of those.

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:34 PM

You want them to put on their thinking caps and gowns!!!! Cute, nice idea. Gosh, there are a million trivia questions to find!! If you have a trivial pursuit game, pull questions from it! Or just cruise the internet and pull out current and old topics. Since they are graduates, it'd be cool to ask questions about famous grads, like from where certain presidents were graduated and their majors. It'll help them learn on the ride, too, won't it??? Best wishes and sounds FUN!!! drinker waving

laugh laugh I know and with kids these days you just never know if they even know what their thinking caps arehuh

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:33 PM

I would go to your local goodwill or thrift shop and pick up trivial pursuit ( they almost always have at least one there) You can get it for a buck or two...

thanks that is a great idea.

mcattygarnett's photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:01 AM
some of you know from my other post that I am doing my daughters Project Graduation.

So on the bus ride to the location where we are going to have Project Graduation, I want to do a trivia game with them and give out prizes.

So, if you would give me some good questions with the answers to ask them and remember these are high school graduates so nothing out of the way.

I want them to really put on their thinking caps.

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:06 AM
date?? what is that?rofl rofl

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:40 AM

flowerforyou

Don,t you hate it when someone does not do the job that is supposed to be assigned to them?

yes I do, and so much so when 86 kids are expecting this to be a great event for them.

gald the kids have someone like you to step up

Thank you, I love kids and I am just want them to have a blast on this night. Their last night together as classmates for along time to come after graduation.

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:36 AM

Last week I took over the planning and fundraising for my daughters Project Graduation. The lady that had it didnt want to do anything to get the ball rolling, and this is the final thing that these kids will remember about there senior year. I just want it to be the best for these seniors. They are a bunch of really great kids. flowerforyou

I just hope that I have not bitten off more than I can chew, I do have some help from other parents, so it should not be so bad. We have already raised 600.00 in a weeks time. So hopefully I did the right thing for my seniors.

sounds like your on your way to a great time for the kids

sounds like your doing a wonderfull job

Thank you, I hope that they have the time of their lives.

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:25 AM

:smile: waving good morning

Good Morning have a great day.

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:24 AM

Don,t you hate it when someone does not do the job that is supposed to be assigned to them?

yes I do, and so much so when 86 kids are expecting this to be a great event for them.

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:20 AM

:angel: devil waving having a good morning? Mine is going great

I am so glad that it is going great.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:16 AM

wooohhhhoooo - good for them

just take things slow but be thorough, this is a big event for the graduating class.

good luck

yes it is and I am so excited about doing this for them, they have worked really hard to get to this point in their lives. Thank you so much for your advice.flowerforyou

mcattygarnett's photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:10 AM
Last week I took over the planning and fundraising for my daughters Project Graduation. The lady that had it didnt want to do anything to get the ball rolling, and this is the final thing that these kids will remember about there senior year. I just want it to be the best for these seniors. They are a bunch of really great kids. flowerforyou

I just hope that I have not bitten off more than I can chew, I do have some help from other parents, so it should not be so bad. We have already raised 600.00 in a weeks time. So hopefully I did the right thing for my seniors.