styk's photo
Sun 01/06/13 09:14 PM
not realy

styk's photo
Thu 01/03/13 10:58 PM
pm a fan of food, lol

styk's photo
Thu 12/20/12 07:50 PM

while they're all nursin hangovers Saturday mornin.. I'll be ROLLIN in the dough :thumbsup: laugh laugh

Well, when you are finished rolling in the dough, give it to Shrek. I heard him say that he needed lots of it.

fine.. here.. grumble
I WAS gonna make monkey bread but wtv....ohwell

he can't have my rolling pin though.. bigsmile
lol to funny you are

styk's photo
Thu 12/20/12 07:48 PM

only weak minded people believe theres a doomsday tomorow

yup.. I'm hopin there's LOTS of 'em too.. bought a lottery ticket and figure all those suckers that DIDN'T cuz they think the world will end gives ME the added edge.. while they're all nursin hangovers Saturday mornin.. I'll be ROLLIN in the dough :thumbsup: laugh laugh

fixed it for ya :wink:
lol thank you:wink:

styk's photo
Thu 12/20/12 07:00 PM
only week minded people believe theres a doomsday tomorow

styk's photo
Tue 12/04/12 09:14 PM
how are you old buddy peccy?

styk's photo
Fri 11/23/12 02:32 PM
who cares as long as we get cheap prices

styk's photo
Fri 11/23/12 02:29 PM
a quickie lol

styk's photo
Fri 11/23/12 02:27 PM
usual it does not work, sorry to give you the bad news.

styk's photo
Sun 10/21/12 12:46 AM
do you believe in free will?

styk's photo
Tue 10/16/12 01:25 PM
i try to hard to romance or get women in a relationship but my luck has it were they never return anything lol

styk's photo
Sun 10/14/12 10:28 AM
is it god?

styk's photo
Wed 10/10/12 03:25 PM
go camping for a week and hopefuly id take a female friend who became more

styk's photo
Mon 10/08/12 10:36 PM

hi im new to this and quite shy, any tips will b greatfully recievedblushing
i agree you dont get tips. you got two girls already, greedy lol. welcome and have fun

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:25 PM

Does anyone have any experience with this brand? I have gotten a lot of positive feedback and I have a 47 inch 1080 LED tv with 120 refresh rate that I ordered that looked pretty good and the price wasn't bad at all and the picture quality looked better then the Sony on display next to it.
my mom has one tv by them and so do a few others i know. its a good product

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:53 AM
i been married twice also and i still want to get married. i love mariage its beautiful to the right one

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:46 AM

First of all don't talk to me about the holy spirit. I HATE RELIGION!!! If anything, I worship Satan.
well there is your problem right there your way confused. ill stop argueing right now but your lost and youll never win being on the wrong side and being in the dark:smile: flowerforyou

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:32 AM

I know! But at least mine is logical and makes sense. NOT being married has more benefits than anything.
ok to save argument lets say your idea is more logical, but the whole world and everybody in it gets to make that decission for themselfs even if you believe its wrong, everyone has there opinion and their life and the main word here is there life. they have the fight and freedom to make a choice of mariage or not thereselfs.

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:17 AM

I shared my opinion on the subject and made it clear I want to speak to others who agree with me. People on this site have a hard time understanding that.
could it be instead of other people not understanding, could it be your not understanding or listening to us i find alot only want to be friends if that or just dont talk

styk's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:09 AM

You're damn right I won't get married! And you people really need to think about the words you spew. "Why should it bother you what other people do? It doesn't effect you." *Affect Oh, so I sohuldn't have a problem with child molesters and addicts? Alright, then.

you have a way judgemental heart. seek the holy spirit then youll now the true meaning of mariage

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17