Community > Posts By > styk

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:52 PM

I am an 18 year old girl, I have knwon about my being a lesbian since I was small. I have tried to date men, be with them, I cant, just as much as any of you can't be with the same sex. Why would a person chose to be made fun of, have their family turn against them, their friends turn their backs on them and be different? I did not want this for a very long time. I have accepted it, I am who I am, I am a lesbian just like some of you are straight. You can't be with the same sex just as much as I can't be with the oposite.

I agree its not about choice but what the op said you are just born that way. If people don't like it; they can take a flying leap. That's the whole problem with our society that if you don't go with the flow; then you are an outcast. Screw them. Live your life the way you want to. The only happiness that matters is yours. flowerforyou
ok i was trying not to bring god into this disscusion but i must say this. in the bible and in any translation you read no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. we all know god is our creator and the supreme being,right? so if god says no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven then make someone gay so he/she cant enter, that makes no since

religion not allowed here...flowerforyou

more and more people believe in a God that lets them do whatever feels good so long as it does no ACTIVE harm to another and would never deny them into the kingdom just for doing what made them feel good.
people can believe that gods a pushover but in all life we have choices a with those choices comes conciequences and responsibilities. just cause people dont believe it doesnt make it not true. more people need the holy spirit jesuses help for us on earthand protecter and guider

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:42 PM
whats harmful to me about homosexuality is nothing as long as the people involved does not push it on me or start showing afection towards each other i pulic. once a person makes it my business telling me or me seeing it i judge their behavor and choose not to be around it. i want to have fun in life and follow god and i dont want my mind blinded by homosexuality. god is suppose to be number 1 not a persons feelings

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:32 PM

There is no comparison. Gay people and child sex offenders are not similar. Society will always have 'sick people'. The worst 'sick people' are those who judge in ignorance.
i am not making a statement but i am asking you ladywind, you said there was no comparison and there will always be sickness in the world, right? so im asking you since giveing in to the flesh and not fallowing jesus is a sickness. what makes you think that gay people arent the sickness? you say pedifile is a sickness and all the did is like a gay person is give into their flesh and desires. im listening to msharmonys posts and i love her statements. we way have alot of power over things if we just rely on jesus but most are confussed and dont even believe,thier loss!

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:15 PM

Why care if someone doesn't like who you are? flowerforyou. They do not get to choose what you will do for the rest of your life. It's all up to you how you live it. Society can think they get to dictate all they want, but trying to control someone else is pretty damn silly, imo. Society are not in charge of the law, so that's enough proof that they don't own you. You owe nobody nothing. Some people just need a reality check and see that you are what you are.

tell that to the people on mingle who verbally annihilated a member after finding out who he 'was' was a pedophile. EVen though he had not hurt ANYONE in ages and he made an explicit effort to make sure no women with children contacted him.

they seem to judge his INCLINATION, even though he wasnt even acting upon it.

I doubt their hatred and discrimination would change even if it was proven pedophilic DESIRES (Cause desires are the issue , behavior is always a choice) were genetic.

I dont hate or discriminate individuals. I only have opinions about BEHAVIOR.

Did you really expect people to act differently toward a convicted pedophile? Not sure why this is in a thread talking about gay people, though, as there is absolutely no comparison.
yes! there is to a comparison you just have to make effort and use your brain. everyone to some degree judges people and behaviors its called life and also were pacular people but were humans from god. shes showing you how that guy was being judged by people, even tho he was convicted he hadnt done that anymore but he still got judged.

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 12:02 PM

thats what I mean. here in a thread where several people hetero and homo are stating it isnt a choice, and ALL homosexuals are stating they didnt choose it

me making the assessment about the consensus I am viewing is met with CYNICISM and an accusation that I am trying to be an 'expert'

last time i heard you were bi.
if she is bi thats her personal business. all i am saying is shes not on this post telling everone about her life shes just commiting and posting i dont think you have the right to tell her business to everyone!

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 11:55 AM

Tired of people telling me I chose this.

It's not a choice. I was born this way...

I agree that it's not a choice.

But, even if it was....who cares? You are entitled to your choice of partner just as everyone is. flowerforyou

yes, we are. But we arent all entitled to have the government legally REINFORCE, encourage, or support our choice.

I think peoples sex lives (adults) are their business as long as its in private. IF and when they want to / choose to make their business public or be DEFINED as a person by their business,,,,,they open it up to be other peoples business.
i 200% agree with the statement

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 11:49 AM

yes, the consensus WITHIN The gay community is noone chose their behavior.

and clearly the expert on homosexuality would be a heterosexual.
msharmony sounds as she knows of god and shes right its a behavior choice and a hedrosexual whos following god is a expert on all things

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 11:45 AM
my niece is a lesbian,my brother died of aids and he was gay, gayness is a lifestyle! i been around gays most of my life untill my brother died. gay people have bad attitudes usualy. its all a choice alot of times or mostpeople try to jutify this and they know its wrong

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 11:33 AM

I am an 18 year old girl, I have knwon about my being a lesbian since I was small. I have tried to date men, be with them, I cant, just as much as any of you can't be with the same sex. Why would a person chose to be made fun of, have their family turn against them, their friends turn their backs on them and be different? I did not want this for a very long time. I have accepted it, I am who I am, I am a lesbian just like some of you are straight. You can't be with the same sex just as much as I can't be with the oposite.

I agree its not about choice but what the op said you are just born that way. If people don't like it; they can take a flying leap. That's the whole problem with our society that if you don't go with the flow; then you are an outcast. Screw them. Live your life the way you want to. The only happiness that matters is yours. flowerforyou
ok i was trying not to bring god into this disscusion but i must say this. in the bible and in any translation you read no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. we all know god is our creator and the supreme being,right? so if god says no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven then make someone gay so he/she cant enter, that makes no since

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 11:24 AM

easy answer. because thay think no one else will know and theres a few that dont care

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:41 AM

Tired of people telling me I chose this.

It's not a choice. I was born this way...

No, it is a choice. No matter what you want to believe or why you choose it, it's a choice.

But, it's not like I care, so if it helps you sleep at night, I'll play along.

i totaly agree its a choice cause people like the life style they choose it but there comes with it some negative parts so they justify it saying it wasnt a choice i was born this way. what a bunch of bull

styk's photo
Thu 08/30/12 10:58 PM
i totally agree there all gone, alot of newbies. i have had 3 names on here but i was here befor it was mingle2 it used to be called justsayhi. but i do like a few

styk's photo
Mon 08/27/12 09:37 PM
your wasting your time on this site people are phony and just talk but they say they dont when they really do and ill probally get kicked off this site for telling you the truth

styk's photo
Wed 08/15/12 06:53 PM

Hello, I am new on Mingle2 and looking for a lady to go out with and have some fun and maybe LTR if the chemistry is right.
welcome have fun talking to people, but if your looking to hookup or go out this is the wrong site theese woman only want to talk or either nothing.

styk's photo
Wed 08/15/12 02:21 PM

Soufie, I cant figure out why they continue either. No means no. I am beginning to wonder if most men can do friendship with out an ulterior motive? No offense intended men. It has just been my personal experience.
you know ladywind if you agree or not the fact of the matter is god made woman and man to be together and not to be just strictly friends. so men and women are meant to desire each other, thats lifes plan

styk's photo
Wed 08/15/12 02:16 PM
im a old fart oops i mean old stalker lol

styk's photo
Wed 08/08/12 06:18 PM
most people lie about thierselfs or are just fake on dating sites. you have to be lucky or have alot of money for dating sites to work. i tried them all and they dont work at all, you basicly dont even get laid.

styk's photo
Sun 07/01/12 01:53 PM
real you just have to search hard and long

styk's photo
Sun 06/24/12 05:28 PM
im louquious!!

styk's photo
Fri 06/01/12 12:16 AM
probaly spammers

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17