Community > Posts By > styk

styk's photo
Wed 09/12/12 11:58 AM

My name is Cameron, and Im the new guy here i guess. Not too sure what im suppose to do... Im not a perv, and im just looking for friendly people for friendly, interesting conversation.
welcome and have fun. the best way to meet people is scroll down to bottom left of main page youll see 5 topics in orange writeing and click on the subject and comment and meet people

styk's photo
Wed 09/12/12 11:47 AM
your favorite football team? ill start its sanfrancisco 4pers. i been getting crap for the last 12 years but now my boys are back!

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 11:38 PM

I think dating is the safe bet. Relationship may seem to pushy but friend may be thought of you don't want anything more. Dating is sort of in the middle.
i agree with this statement most

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 11:35 PM

you want a serious relationship instead of saying i want dating or friendship scare potential partners away?

don't go for the whole friendship first stuff cause if you do,that's all they're going to want it to be
well some may just want the friendship first an some may want both but remember not all are the same flowerforyou

well all the females i've gotten to know have been that way
smooched I keep telling ur in the wrong state then lol
to funny kerry

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 11:32 PM

with age .....will come wisdom.
If you want a friend....be friends.
If you want FWB.....benefit.
If you want a relationship....
that will last the test of time......
learn to become her.....
best friend first!!!!
JMO
great advice thanks alot

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 11:03 PM

I never try to change anyone as I don't want to be changed. Simple rule; treat others the way you want to be treated.
words to live by

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 03:58 PM

You can not get a serious relationship going without starting a friendship first.
again great info, thanks.happy flowerforyou bigsmile

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 02:05 PM

heck no they never do

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 02:03 PM
you want a serious relationship instead of saying i want dating or friendship scare potential partners away?

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 01:54 PM

Hi Styk. I read your profile. It was a bit blah really. I am not trying to sound mean by that either. It just doesn't grab attention the way you want. Read some other profiles and get some ideas. I wish you luck and keep on posting in the forums. :wink:
ok i took your advice and fixed my profile essay and added some pictures. now look at my profile and let me know what you think

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 01:23 PM
welcome and have fun in forums best way to meet people

styk's photo
Tue 09/11/12 12:59 PM
welcome and have fun

styk's photo
Mon 09/10/12 06:51 PM
just wanted to say welcome and i like your profile

styk's photo
Mon 09/10/12 02:24 PM

My daughter has in storage an old IBM thinkpad. It wont load because of the error 0176. System has been tampered with. It also says check the date & time. I cant reformat it. The screen is locked & I need a 4 digit password to get in. What would it be?
try 1234

styk's photo
Mon 09/10/12 12:43 PM

Welcome to mingle2. Come on into the forums and make some new friends!
welcome and have fun hope you find what your looking for. meet people by joining in on conversations called forums.

styk's photo
Sun 09/09/12 10:29 PM

If I were an English Teacher; I would be correcting your punctuation. Other than that; I think its a bit brief. Tell a little more about yourself.
ok thank you for info

styk's photo
Sun 09/09/12 08:58 PM
not sure were to post this so i decided to do it here. i been on mingle2 a while now but realy havent met anyone. i redid my profile and picture can you all give me any hints on what to change and if its ok

styk's photo
Sun 09/02/12 11:51 AM

Tired of people telling me I chose this.

It's not a choice. I was born this way...

No, it is a choice. No matter what you want to believe or why you choose it, it's a choice.

But, it's not like I care, so if it helps you sleep at night, I'll play along.

i totaly agree its a choice cause people like the life style they choose it but there comes with it some negative parts so they justify it saying it wasnt a choice i was born this way. what a bunch of bull
HARDWIRED Old Son,Hardwired!
what do you mean by hardwired? i dont understand.

styk's photo
Sat 09/01/12 02:00 PM
im writeing this down, i love mexican food!!

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 05:33 PM

Last time I was in Canada I was a young man and went to a strip club. They had a special for 20 bucks. A stripper would bring over a 6 pack of Labbatts in a milk carton. This woman was buck azz naked dancing in front of me on a milk carton. They called it the puzzy box. You got to fight for your right.......smokin
lol to funny

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17