Community > Posts By > styk

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 04:48 PM

Eh, so who is winning? Born that way? Or choice?

I think that topic is dead. Now they are discussing the future of Canada but more the worry is about the beer factories. laugh
that stuff will make them whacky. i hate alcohol tastes gross

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 03:59 PM
were is bristol located?

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 03:17 PM

whats harmful to me about homosexuality is nothing as long as the people involved does not push it on me or start showing afection towards each other i pulic. once a person makes it my business telling me or me seeing it i judge their behavor and choose not to be around it. i want to have fun in life and follow god and i dont want my mind blinded by homosexuality. god is suppose to be number 1 not a persons feelings

Well; that being said; do you really think its appropriate for a hetrosexual couple showing public affection either? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
As a woman I've sure run into men who tried to push themselves on me. (Starting way back when I went on dates as a teenager.) YUK!

He He. Yeah; I remember those days too. Its amazing what a kick in the groin area will do to stop it.
Exactly!...And let's face reality. Every single heterosexual couple on the planet doesn't just stick with the "missionary position" night after night....After reading some of the posts on this thread I have visions of people turning their bedrooms into "prim and proper" tabernacules. (I think about "puritans" from the past.)...I'm not trying to be mean to anyone. But the religious talk is getting way out there! And as you said in one of your posts it probably belongs in the religious forum. This is more a general topic area.
it is my basic right on the constitution to talk about religion whenever i want! so if you dont like my religious talk and truth you can leave and i know ill probally get kicked of this thread cause mods are in control, but they dont have the right even if there privately owned web site, they dont have the right to take my right away. its the constitution like it or not. mods know im right

I think your comment to her was uncalled for.:angry:
so was the commit about if it gets me off it benificial and other things have been said, might be wrong but they were all said

She didn't tell you the leave the thread. That was the comment I was referring to. And I don't see anything on her post that says those things. She just agreed the religion talk probably should be on the religion forum.
ok your right also i better quit talking im getting to worked up, i am sory to the one i said you can leave but i just want to say in my defense that i said you can leave if you dont like it, i didnt say i want her to leave but yet i was still wrong and i apoligise. now ill be quiet and just read posts

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 03:03 PM

whats harmful to me about homosexuality is nothing as long as the people involved does not push it on me or start showing afection towards each other i pulic. once a person makes it my business telling me or me seeing it i judge their behavor and choose not to be around it. i want to have fun in life and follow god and i dont want my mind blinded by homosexuality. god is suppose to be number 1 not a persons feelings

Well; that being said; do you really think its appropriate for a hetrosexual couple showing public affection either? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
As a woman I've sure run into men who tried to push themselves on me. (Starting way back when I went on dates as a teenager.) YUK!

He He. Yeah; I remember those days too. Its amazing what a kick in the groin area will do to stop it.
Exactly!...And let's face reality. Every single heterosexual couple on the planet doesn't just stick with the "missionary position" night after night....After reading some of the posts on this thread I have visions of people turning their bedrooms into "prim and proper" tabernacules. (I think about "puritans" from the past.)...I'm not trying to be mean to anyone. But the religious talk is getting way out there! And as you said in one of your posts it probably belongs in the religious forum. This is more a general topic area.
it is my basic right on the constitution to talk about religion whenever i want! so if you dont like my religious talk and truth you can leave and i know ill probally get kicked of this thread cause mods are in control, but they dont have the right even if there privately owned web site, they dont have the right to take my right away. its the constitution like it or not. mods know im right

I think your comment to her was uncalled for.:angry:
so was the commit about if it gets me off it benificial and other things have been said, might be wrong but they were all said

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:55 PM

no its way different, see how people try to justify there wrong. god made adam and eve not adam and steve and god also told adam and eve to go populate the world and god is always the same today,now and forever. we are all taught by god that man and woman are together and it does come from god befor were born. so no gay people should keep thier lifesyle private.

I don't believe in God and I certainly won't let a book like the bible dictate to me how to live.Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to keep populating the world when we are running out of resources? How many kids have to go hungry merely because we should populate. Some of us do stay single and will never procreate but that doesn't mean we don't have some other purpose here on earth rather than overpopulating. Guess you should stay out of Canada as we even legalized gay marriages.
like ladywind said earlier there will always be sickness in the world. gay mariage, there goes your country

I am proud to live in my country thank you very much. I am refraining from saying something nasty to you as you simply aren't worth the effort.
ok you can do what you want but your lost

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:50 PM

offtopic Styk, you can show them the fountain of life but you can't make them partake. God has plans for each and every one and he will open their heart when he sees fit.

What I'm saying is you don't have to continually reference God for this discussion. It don't bother me, but it turns the atheist/agnostic people off right away and accomplishes nothing. Unless you want arguments.

Just a friendly note!offtopic
ok old hippy your right. i am sory all ill be quiet

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:43 PM

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:37 PM

Do you get upset when straight people show affection to each other in public? Either way, you can choose to turn away and not see it. A gay couple should not have to keep from holding hands or kissing in public just because some don't want to see that.
well people should be able to smoke anywere but they cant

Well smoke can kill a non smoker, child, or pet. A gay couple holding hands or kissing will not affect my health. frustrated
but smoking is a choice also. you can choose to leave the smokey area but people choose to give in to there flesh so you take are right away by voteing on it but stick up for gay which i wrong and not benifical. it might feel good for the moment but its wrong

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:31 PM

no its way different, see how people try to justify there wrong. god made adam and eve not adam and steve and god also told adam and eve to go populate the world and god is always the same today,now and forever. we are all taught by god that man and woman are together and it does come from god befor were born. so no gay people should keep thier lifesyle private.

I don't believe in God and I certainly won't let a book like the bible dictate to me how to live.Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to keep populating the world when we are running out of resources? How many kids have to go hungry merely because we should populate. Some of us do stay single and will never procreate but that doesn't mean we don't have some other purpose here on earth rather than overpopulating. Guess you should stay out of Canada as we even legalized gay marriages.
like ladywind said earlier there will always be sickness in the world. gay mariage, there goes your country

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:17 PM

my niece is a lesbian,my brother died of aids and he was gay, gayness is a lifestyle! i been around gays most of my life untill my brother died. gay people have bad attitudes usualy. its all a choice alot of times or mostpeople try to jutify this and they know its wrong

I don't know many gay people with bad attitudes. Generalizing about an entire group of people doesn't work very well.
it might not work well but its totaly true. maybe not all but 94% or more are

You're going to have to be a bit more specific. 94% or more are what? Where did you get that percentage?
it my opinion just like everyone on this thread has a opinion. this percentage is my opinion

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:13 PM

Sorry styk but I've only known one or two homosexuals with bad attitudes. Most seem to want a life is all.

Words from the wise. :thumbsup:

Now you know I am not wise. Old age and wisdom do not go hand in hand, especially for me! laugh
i hear you im almost 49 and im not that smart just common since and expierience

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:08 PM

Sorry styk but I've only known one or two homosexuals with bad attitudes.

hi,
i'm b.
im not bi or gay so just ill say hi back. good luck in whatever

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 02:05 PM

Sorry styk but I've only known one or two homosexuals with bad attitudes. Most seem to want a life is all.
ok maybe i was wrong with that statement. i live in sacramento california and san francico is close and it has alot of gays. alot of gays here are people with bad attitudes but it might be basicly just here

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:58 PM

I am an 18 year old girl, I have knwon about my being a lesbian since I was small. I have tried to date men, be with them, I cant, just as much as any of you can't be with the same sex. Why would a person chose to be made fun of, have their family turn against them, their friends turn their backs on them and be different? I did not want this for a very long time. I have accepted it, I am who I am, I am a lesbian just like some of you are straight. You can't be with the same sex just as much as I can't be with the oposite.

I agree its not about choice but what the op said you are just born that way. If people don't like it; they can take a flying leap. That's the whole problem with our society that if you don't go with the flow; then you are an outcast. Screw them. Live your life the way you want to. The only happiness that matters is yours. flowerforyou
ok i was trying not to bring god into this disscusion but i must say this. in the bible and in any translation you read no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. we all know god is our creator and the supreme being,right? so if god says no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven then make someone gay so he/she cant enter, that makes no since

Perhaps to you, but remember that not everyone will have the same religious beliefs you have. Religion is a personal choice. You cannot force anyone to follow the guidelines you follow to get into heaven.
no matter what you or anyone says in the end god is the boss. just cause people dont have my belief does not make it not true. there one way to heaven and one mortal being god. he is perfect and knows whats best for us even if we dont

And just because you say it's true doesn't make it so. Pushing your beliefs on others isn't going to make them agree with you.
im not pushing beliefs. i am saying what god says the one who is everything and only one who can save you. the bible is over 2000 years old and the most read book there is and if the bible was untrue the bible woud not still exist.

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:50 PM

I am an 18 year old girl, I have knwon about my being a lesbian since I was small. I have tried to date men, be with them, I cant, just as much as any of you can't be with the same sex. Why would a person chose to be made fun of, have their family turn against them, their friends turn their backs on them and be different? I did not want this for a very long time. I have accepted it, I am who I am, I am a lesbian just like some of you are straight. You can't be with the same sex just as much as I can't be with the oposite.

I agree its not about choice but what the op said you are just born that way. If people don't like it; they can take a flying leap. That's the whole problem with our society that if you don't go with the flow; then you are an outcast. Screw them. Live your life the way you want to. The only happiness that matters is yours. flowerforyou
ok i was trying not to bring god into this disscusion but i must say this. in the bible and in any translation you read no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. we all know god is our creator and the supreme being,right? so if god says no homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven then make someone gay so he/she cant enter, that makes no since

religion not allowed here...flowerforyou

more and more people believe in a God that lets them do whatever feels good so long as it does no ACTIVE harm to another and would never deny them into the kingdom just for doing what made them feel good.
people can believe that gods a pushover but in all life we have choices a with those choices comes conciequences and responsibilities. just cause people dont believe it doesnt make it not true. more people need the holy spirit jesuses help for us on earthand protecter and guider

I am thinking less people need to preach to us about religion. Isn't there a religion forum for that?
i am just posting like everyone else but i am not scared to talk about or stand tall for god. its supose to be my right that people are taking away that i can talk about god anywere and anytime.

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:39 PM

Do you get upset when straight people show affection to each other in public? Either way, you can choose to turn away and not see it. A gay couple should not have to keep from holding hands or kissing in public just because some don't want to see that.
well people should be able to smoke anywere but they cant

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:35 PM

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:17 PM

if she is bi thats her personal business. all i am saying is shes not on this post telling everone about her life shes just commiting and posting i dont think you have the right to tell her business to everyone!

so you don't want me to tell you what we did last night?
and where?
nope its none of my business and i dont want to know anyway but i dont think you two did anything

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:06 PM

my niece is a lesbian,my brother died of aids and he was gay, gayness is a lifestyle! i been around gays most of my life untill my brother died. gay people have bad attitudes usualy. its all a choice alot of times or mostpeople try to jutify this and they know its wrong

I don't know many gay people with bad attitudes. Generalizing about an entire group of people doesn't work very well.
it might not work well but its totaly true. maybe not all but 94% or more are

styk's photo
Fri 08/31/12 01:01 PM

Perhaps to you, but remember that not everyone will have the same religious beliefs you have. Religion is a personal choice. You cannot force anyone to follow the guidelines you follow to get into heaven.
no matter what you or anyone says in the end god is the boss. just cause people dont have my belief does not make it not true. there one way to heaven and one mortal being god. he is perfect and knows whats best for us even if we dont

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17