no photo
Wed 11/05/08 11:59 AM

I'm Not Impressed!

Why? Bush had become a symbol of hate to them. Now they have hope.
Yeah they have hope to destoy us now.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:48 AM
How now?

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:41 AM
I can make some

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:33 AM

They can do what they want but keep that stuff in the closit dont be all out expressing your gayness everywhere.

You're contradicting yourself. You say they can do what they want, but they should keep it in the closet.
yessss? Can we read between the lines? Or is it to early for that yet?

So, what you really mean is that you don't want them to do what you don't want to see. Not that you're fine with them doing what they want.
huh what ever floats your boatasleep

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:29 AM

They can do what they want but keep that stuff in the closit dont be all out expressing your gayness everywhere.

You're contradicting yourself. You say they can do what they want, but they should keep it in the closet.
yessss? Can we read between the lines? Or is it to early for that yet?

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:24 AM

is it chemically a problem or a mental thing?

to me addiction is all in the mind. I could never see how one gets addicted to anything unless their minds want that. I just control my thoughts better then one who chooses not to so i see it simpler then the restsmile2
Their are micro fibers that get attached to certain cells in your brain from repetative behaviors if you can train your thoughts and actions you can beat addiction.

It's not about training your thoughts. The drugs change the wiring and structure of your brain.
Oh are we talking about drug addictions only?

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:11 AM
Other countries practice combat sports very vigorously. it is important that the U S stay ahead of the game.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:08 AM

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:04 AM

is it chemically a problem or a mental thing?

to me addiction is all in the mind. I could never see how one gets addicted to anything unless their minds want that. I just control my thoughts better then one who chooses not to so i see it simpler then the restsmile2
Their are micro fibers that get attached to certain cells in your brain from repetative behaviors if you can train your thoughts and actions you can beat addiction.

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:59 AM

The first thing he will do is RAISE TAXES frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant rant

Some taxes probably NEED to be raised. how do you think the country is going to be ran and cared for if we do not provide the money needed to do so?
The first thing a democrate wants to do is raise taxes. You haven't got a clue. THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR POCKET THE MORE [YOU] SPEND. THE MORE [YOU] SPEND THE MORE JOBS THERE ARE. IF YOU STOP SPENDING THEN COMPANYS WILL NOT SELL THEIR PRODUCTS THEN THEY HAVE TO LAY OFF. OR HAVEN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HOW THE COMPANY THAT YOU WORK FOR MAKES THEIR MONEY. TALK TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im getting layed off because of this tragic event myself
Don't feel so bad I just got laid off last week, I had a job with the City. I lost my chance for my pension by 2 years.
geeze sorry buddy! nice m-4 by the way

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:55 AM

The first thing he will do is RAISE TAXES frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant rant

Some taxes probably NEED to be raised. how do you think the country is going to be ran and cared for if we do not provide the money needed to do so?
The first thing a democrate wants to do is raise taxes. You haven't got a clue. THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR POCKET THE MORE [YOU] SPEND. THE MORE [YOU] SPEND THE MORE JOBS THERE ARE. IF YOU STOP SPENDING THEN COMPANYS WILL NOT SELL THEIR PRODUCTS THEN THEY HAVE TO LAY OFF. OR HAVEN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HOW THE COMPANY THAT YOU WORK FOR MAKES THEIR MONEY. TALK TO YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im getting layed off because of this tragic event myself

no photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:51 AM

the first thing he'll do is **** everything up evenmore.
HAHA yep! Thats cool though now the dems can take some blamerofl

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:28 AM
Thats funny but I dont get the Taco bell one

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:26 AM

For God's sake!! Whatever you do...DON'T LET GO!!!
HAHA Keep on smiling!

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:17 AM

This thing has been going around since before I started voting in 1953.bigsmile

Sometimes it's Democrats, Sometimes it's Republicans.. bigsmile

Never met anyone who believed it ....noway

blushing
Besides, I am a Democrat who chose to vote for McCain/Palin....:banana:
Its even funnier how everyone got all bent out of shape over this haha

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:08 AM

O 69

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!! Due to the recession, the sexual position 69 is now called 96...Apparently even the cost of "EATING OUT" has gone up!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
noway

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:07 AM

ur not posing right on that stripper pole, but i guess if you wanna do it in public, go for it winking
Im just getting it warm lol

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAlaugh drinks rofl

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:01 AM

HAHA here I have this striper pole all warmed up for you

whats a stripper pole?spock spock spock
http://www.hussystore.com/x-pole-dancepolexpole50mminstock.aspx

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:00 AM

O 69