no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:54 PM

Mirror mirro on the wall who is the top dogg of them all? There was a rubble dubble..5 minutes it lasted, the mirror said you are you concieted bastard!
drinks biggrin drinks
haha whats up buddy? How you been?

bigsmile I'm in the process of moving so I may be gone for a few daysdrinker
Oh yeah? Where you moving to?

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:53 PM

What do you want to chat about?
hmmm whatever?

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:36 PM

Mirror mirro on the wall who is the top dogg of them all? There was a rubble dubble..5 minutes it lasted, the mirror said you are you concieted bastard!
drinks biggrin drinks
haha whats up buddy? How you been?

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:33 PM

Who wants a 9 month old that can read anyway?
noway
laugh

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:32 PM

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:30 PM
bigsmile

I'm lookin at buyin a Chevy Suburban here in the near future an I just want to be assured that if I "accidentally":angel: hit myself a deer with it, I don't have to leave it for the coyotes. bigsmile
i think your good. Here in AZ you can keep your road kill

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:27 PM
Ok I dont know why this posted twice???

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:24 PM

So I'm layin in bed last night an this infomercial comes on tv entitled "Your Baby Can Read". It's all bout sellin this 'system' a child development 'expert' came up with to teach even an infant to read. There's home video showin 'proof' of this wonderful 'system'. I'm layin there thinkin "Yeah right". I'm wonderin is this a matter of good ole repetion or programmin??? I mean I know kids are lil sponges an can really soak up the knowledge but to be able to read an comprehend words at 9 months??????whoa
hahah those infomercials

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:23 PM
Anyone up for some chat Im super bored....unexpected day off...

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:21 PM

What's Texas law on 'accidentally'whoa hittin a deer with ur vehicle outta season???? Can ya scoop it up an take it home for supper?????shades
hell yeah....Elk burger anyone????

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:17 PM
laugh

You must listen to this.... this guy is a WINNER!!! rofl

http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:15 PM

in Texas it is illegal to not eat what you kill

It is an offense (Class C misdemeanor) if a person while hunting kills or wounds a game bird or game animal and intentionally or knowingly fails to make a reasonable effort to retrieve the animal or bird and include it in the person's daily or seasonal bag limit.

It is an offense if a person intentionally takes or possesses a game bird, game animal, or fish and intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly, or with criminal negligence, fails to keep the edible portions of the bird, animal, or fish in an edible condition.

-Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept
Yeah that sounds like a standard...Your point?

no photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:58 AM

I used to go hunting allot. I haven't in about four years, although I still fish.

When I did hunt it was in Stevens Point, WI. and Various parts of Pa. -Glenrock.

I would hunt Goose, squirrel, and white tail mostly. I used a 30-06 180 grain and 220 grain shots.. I also hunted with a browning 12 gauge for the smaller animals and a bow from time to time as well. I always ate what I shot and most of the time used the skins and some of the bones for necklaces...

But like I said I haven't hunted in a few years,, but I really enjoy walleye, white perch, red snapper, trout and bass fishing...

Cool sounds like a good place.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:14 AM
Oh geeze what a weirdy!!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:12 AM

Wow, working forty hours a week, taking my girl to daycare, doctors appts, going to school to get my degree. Whew! but I love every minute of it.
Nice! good to know you're working toward something isnt it?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:37 AM
drinker drinker drinker A toast to all my lady hunters! Your welcome in my hunting gounds anytimeflowers

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:47 AM

Is hunting a sport for rednecks? not sure how it fits in to a sports category.
Go back to starbucks

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:13 AM

I am more of a farmer......

Spread my seeds

Cover them with Bullshat...
laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:12 AM

I hunt, rabbit and deer. I love rabbit stew!
Oh yeah, I fish too.
mmmm

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:12 AM

I ain't been huntin in forever! Ain't got nobody to go with:cry:
You'd deffinately have some hunting buddies here!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25