no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:04 PM

I am still waiting on warp speeds, spaceships, and the final frontier to happenlaugh drinker

Good luck with the 8 volume books! I read through 5 pages and had to take a break to digest all thatlaugh
haha Hey Id love to have me my own Millennium Falcon and I know we have the minds and technology to do it but something is stopping it.frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:56 AM

Thanks, Bonny! It's nice to see different areas - especially when they're different from my area.happy

Do you have houses like these in any part of the USA?
Yeah deffinately frisco looks like this..and other parts

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:54 AM

Did you ever stop and thing hmmmm people were so damn much smarter back then....

Absolutely. It surely seems like it, yet there are alot of really smart people out there today also.

When it comes to scientists, I just feel it kind of ended in the early 1900s. I don't see anything significant happening since Albert Einstein, Bohr, and a few other Germans passed away.

Of course I am no expert at all.

What gets me is where do they find the time to study and write such huge volumes of philosophy alone.

Anyway I guess only the very high IQ know. Perhaps you are one of them! laugh drinker
haha yeah I wouldnt mind being a smarty pants.. But yeah there has been some very great inovations since the great minds but nothing to right home about. I do know the modern media like to cover that stuff up too.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:46 AM
Did you ever stop and thing hmmmm people were so damn much smarter back then....

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:45 AM

Sorry didnt mean to multiple mreply

It wasn't you. It was like the whole thread repeated itself.laugh
oh haha I dont know my pc crashed when I posted too

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:43 AM

Physics

By Aristotle

Written 350 B.C.E

Translated by R. P. Hardie and R. K. Gaye

http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/physics.html

hhmmm I like old school

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:41 AM

What is the most delicious thing you have eaten this year so far? Mine is famous Rays pizza from NY!love

I would have to say fresh dugeness crabs boiled and dipped in a lemon butter sauce. Nothing like fresh seafood...Yummy
Oh ma damn that sounds scrumptious!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:40 AM
Sorry didnt mean to multiple mreply

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:32 AM

Forgive me for being ignorant and naive and stupid.

I am not a cook- I order out often if not always.

I want to make a pizza this weekend for this girl though. There's a reason, i realize pizza isn't super romantic, just its kind of funny- basically we were with a group of friends one nite and had these frozen pizzas that were not good. I decided to pronounce that I could make a better pizza than the ones we bought- and she called me out on it!

So, this is our first date- and I want to make her a pizza!

Cheesy I know- literally.

But - What the helllll do I do? Where Do I start? What Do I need?

Please help!
All I can say bro, is do some heavy research online. Ive made some pretty darn good pizza and lasagna from the net..check it out!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:31 AM

Forgive me for being ignorant and naive and stupid.

I am not a cook- I order out often if not always.

I want to make a pizza this weekend for this girl though. There's a reason, i realize pizza isn't super romantic, just its kind of funny- basically we were with a group of friends one nite and had these frozen pizzas that were not good. I decided to pronounce that I could make a better pizza than the ones we bought- and she called me out on it!

So, this is our first date- and I want to make her a pizza!

Cheesy I know- literally.

But - What the helllll do I do? Where Do I start? What Do I need?

Please help!
All I can say bro, is do some heavy research online. Ive made some pretty darn good pizza and lasagna from the net..check it out!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:24 AM

Not to sound like I'm bragging, but I had the family over to eat a batch of Grandma's Homemade Chicken and Noodles (over mashed potatoes real ones with butter and cream, of course) right when the sweet corn was coming out of the field. I also had home baked fluffy rolls and a Heath Candy Bar Dessert. I don't know if it gets any better than that. tongue2

Though I hit my spaghetti and meatballs receipe dead on earlier this year too.:angel:
dang now thats some good country food!!!!!

I am the only one in my family that learned to make Grandma's Chicken and Noodles. You can bet that when I say I'm making some (usually a triple batch is necessary), they come a running.
mmm I bet!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:22 AM

but i am verbose..so i*ve been told

Maybe present them with a blank check as you walk in, and talk only as long as you can afford to.
Do not pay for consultation people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:19 AM
Edited by lastmanstanding602 on Mon 08/24/09 11:21 AM

i am sitting in the waitin room of the first lawyer i have ever needed to call and set an appointment up with, and i am scaredwhat
Just dont pay them nothing just to hear your dillema

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:18 AM

i am sitting in the waitin room of the first lawyer i have ever needed to call and set an appointment up with, and i am scaredwhat
Why are you scared man? They should be on your side!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:17 AM

Not a hunter anymore but some of my best memories growing up were rabbit and grouse hunting with my Dad.....smokin

awwww. you killed a wittle wabbit?? :cry:
Little? That sucker was huge! and mm mm mm what a mighty tasety stew he madewinking

My mama used to put a couple in the crockpot with some onions and cream of mushroom soup. Let cook all day. Plus fried wabbit... Yummy...smokin
drinker cool man how come you dont hunt anymore?

When my Dad got sick it just wasn't fun anymore......smokin
ahhh I hear ya man prayers and blessing to your dad.

That's been many years ago brother. It was fun rabbit hunting. We always had some really good beagles. They were amazing. They would let out a yelp when the rabbit was coming across your path.
Oh sweet! I never used dogs before. I have had friends that raised pups to be great hunting dogs though.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:14 AM
Edited by lastmanstanding602 on Mon 08/24/09 11:14 AM

Not to sound like I'm bragging, but I had the family over to eat a batch of Grandma's Homemade Chicken and Noodles (over mashed potatoes real ones with butter and cream, of course) right when the sweet corn was coming out of the field. I also had home baked fluffy rolls and a Heath Candy Bar Dessert. I don't know if it gets any better than that. tongue2

Though I hit my spaghetti and meatballs receipe dead on earlier this year too.:angel:
dang now thats some good country food!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:13 AM

There was this little cafe in Kentucky- gosh I don't even remember the name of the place!- but the best strawberry waffles, they were HUGE- just delicious.

I did not want to stop eating!
mmmm

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:12 AM

Not a hunter anymore but some of my best memories growing up were rabbit and grouse hunting with my Dad.....smokin

awwww. you killed a wittle wabbit?? :cry:
Little? That sucker was huge! and mm mm mm what a mighty tasety stew he madewinking

My mama used to put a couple in the crockpot with some onions and cream of mushroom soup. Let cook all day. Plus fried wabbit... Yummy...smokin
drinker cool man how come you dont hunt anymore?

When my Dad got sick it just wasn't fun anymore......smokin
ahhh I hear ya man prayers and blessing to your dad.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:10 AM

omg i dont see your reflection anymore! noway scared

I told you guys it was a ghost, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

hahahah but noooooooooooooooooooo

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:04 AM

I was hoping to find a hunter forum any hunters out there? Any great stories this year..last year?

Him, his name is Tim Berwulf. Gimmick expert tracker. He once followed a set of tracks into a cave and shot a train.
hahaha

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25