no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:56 AM

Haven't hunted before but I plan on trying it out this deer season.
Awesome! What state are you planning on?

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:55 AM
No fruit in beer!

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:36 AM

IMO they should be allowed to serve 2 terms an then go do something else. I totally agree that retirement benefits should be cut also. Most regular joe smoos have to live on SS benefits after retirement. I say let the politicians do the same darn thing. Think of the money this country could save in doin this.:thumbsup:
yeah realy...

They want better than SS retirement, let em pay into a 401K just like every other workin person has to do:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: agreed

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:21 AM

IMO they should be allowed to serve 2 terms an then go do something else. I totally agree that retirement benefits should be cut also. Most regular joe smoos have to live on SS benefits after retirement. I say let the politicians do the same darn thing. Think of the money this country could save in doin this.:thumbsup:
yeah realy...

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:14 AM
Yeah should be the same with governors and Sheriffs too.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:50 AM
Nice!

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:28 AM

I ask this because it was said that in space there is no sound.

So this means if you where to watch a realistic Star Wars movie there would be no sound when galactic ships fight against the rebels by shooting their photons or the engines wouldn't be heard when flying by?

What is the reality behind this?

Is there sound or no sound.

Is gravity a factor or not?

What makes sound?

Is it just frequencies and waves?

Well regardless of the truth thats a very interesting subject.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:26 AM

so one says no and the other says yeslaugh drinker

you need atmoshere to resonate
Im not arguing but how come when they work on the outside of the spacecrafts everything they do you can hear?
because there in a suit....
They dont work on the craft inside their suits
if yyour talkign about when theeyre inside theyre space craft THEN the same concept applies
dude!!!!! outside I said...

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:25 AM

Im not arguing but how come when they work on the outside of the spacecrafts everything they do you can hear?
because there in a suit....
They dont work on the craft inside their suits

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:22 AM

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:18 AM
I heard that you can hear alot of sounds....

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:16 AM

Ah, infatuation.
Fickle as a summer day
Sunny and warm
turn to
rain and thunder.
Quiet and cool by evening.

That would be the reason!drinks

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 03:02 PM
Hey i agree..i dont know all the cases but Im all about the wellfare of this country..Godbless the U.S.:banana:

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:48 PM
Sure plenty do bro give it some time...

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:43 PM
Oh so gotta gop bash now.hmmm

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:42 PM

I say screw em!!! If they cant email first its bs!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:42 PM
I say screw em!!! If they cant email first its ********!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:37 PM

<<<<<<<:banana: pitchfork:banana: Likey da tacos
mmm especialy carnitas...mmmm

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:26 PM

I don't worship things I can't see, much less anything I do see. But I doubt that those that follow him will all be out trying to fix what he said. some actually think this sort of thing will get all the wing nuts out and fighting against anything Obama might want. Personally I think the Republicans started this train rolling down hill and it's their job to stop it. Though personally I think it's too late.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Don't ya just hate it when people get condescending and say they will pray for ya ya when they don't agree with ya? oh my
ohwell

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:16 PM

I don't worship things I can't see, much less anything I do see. But I doubt that those that follow him will all be out trying to fix what he said. some actually think this sort of thing will get all the wing nuts out and fighting against anything Obama might want. Personally I think the Republicans started this train rolling down hill and it's their job to stop it. Though personally I think it's too late.
Nah your just trippin and pretty much lost i pray for you too.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25