no photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:12 PM

Perfect. I am making the dough- I feel as if buying it would be cheating.

I realize there is tons of stuff online to read about - but actually hearing advise from a person makes my brain work better.

I am jacked to do this.

I for sure need to buy an apron
Fu$$ it dude be a real chef cook naked lol

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:55 PM
Edited by lastmanstanding602 on Mon 08/24/09 01:55 PM
Agreed I didnt vote for him but me personaly pray that this man goes the right way for our country! Me personaly worship god not man!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:45 PM
Hey you shouldnt pray for another mans death thats pretty eccentric, if you are gonna prey ,prey that he makes very logical desisions for our country.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:39 PM
thats one cat I wouldnt slap box withscared

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:38 PM
ahhaha why is he an emo though I see no makeup?

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:31 PM

I don't have a specific story to tell but I do have an application on my Blackberry that prohibits me from doing this. When enabled it makes me enter a random code with in a short amount of time before it will let me make a phone call rofl

What if you need to dial 911, and your too drunk to remember the code? Uh OH!
hahaha

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:30 PM

It has been along time ago but back in high school I called a girl I was interested in after a night of beers. I was talkin all kinds of sweet nothings... After 15 minutes she informed me that it was her mother and to never call again. She actually called my Mom and told her about it.....ohwell
hahahah dude you are the ****!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:25 PM
Im sorry I didnt read all this but I love the 350 gm good engine

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:19 PM

I would like some feedback on my profile! Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add/change! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! flowerforyou
Well me person dont dig people who are the non religious type but very cute...seem down to earth..like the pic in ythe greenwinking

Im changing that, its not that im not religious, just didnt answer! and everyone seems to like that pic..lol
well no matter what you are you ssem cool!

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:02 PM

I would like some feedback on my profile! Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add/change! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! flowerforyou
Well me person dont dig people who are the non religious type but very cute...seem down to earth..like the pic in ythe greenwinking

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:55 PM

after a few "ya mum" jokes, i rung my mates mum and was particualy filthy. while sat next to him

that was this saturday

i wasnt that drunk
lol wow My friends dont have my mamas # thats funny

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:47 PM

oh just the same one everybody has and doesn't want to admit to..

The middle of the night, s**t faced.... I (sniff) stilllll (sniff, cry) love
youuu...... waaaaaa, boo hoo

Been 20 years though..:tongue:
rofl

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:39 PM

I don't have a specific story to tell but I do have an application on my Blackberry that prohibits me from doing this. When enabled it makes me enter a random code with in a short amount of time before it will let me make a phone call rofl
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:36 PM

Come on now people, tell me a funny drunk dial story either you did or happened to youhappy

Excuse me...I never drial while dunk!
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:28 PM
Come on now people, tell me a funny drunk dial story either you did or happened to youhappy

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:18 PM

Thanks, Bonny! It's nice to see different areas - especially when they're different from my area.happy

Do you have houses like these in any part of the USA?
Yeah deffinately frisco looks like this..and other parts

So I would be home away from home if I went to frisco? Would that be San Francisco and would I have to wear flowers in my hair?

rofl I dont know about the flowers but I think it would be pretty similar...of course the atmosphere would be a change...indeed

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:16 PM

Buy a pizza from the same pizza joint. Act liked you cooked it and see how it rates.....smokin
rofl

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:13 PM

Did you ever stop and thing hmmmm people were so damn much smarter back then....

Absolutely. It surely seems like it, yet there are alot of really smart people out there today also.

When it comes to scientists, I just feel it kind of ended in the early 1900s. I don't see anything significant happening since Albert Einstein, Bohr, and a few other Germans passed away.

Of course I am no expert at all.

What gets me is where do they find the time to study and write such huge volumes of philosophy alone.

Anyway I guess only the very high IQ know. Perhaps you are one of them! laugh drinker

Steven Hawkings
God bless you all my brothers

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:07 PM
Well I think the Govenator has been doing a good job so let the guy work...But water supply in f'd up everywhere no matter what any fool does everything is limited.

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:05 PM

I am still waiting on warp speeds, spaceships, and the final frontier to happenlaugh drinker

Good luck with the 8 volume books! I read through 5 pages and had to take a break to digest all thatlaugh
Not to sound goofy but realy it would be a starting frontier...limitless possibilities.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25