Community > Posts By > wiley

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 02:07 PM
Mine too. I don't consider that a new issue though. laugh

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:13 PM

Mutual Match should no longer be displaying this problem, wiley. Our testing suggests that the problem is gone, but let us know if you are still seeing it.

It seems to be working now. Thanks.

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:14 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/07/palin.resignation/index.html

"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip, on the heels of her Friday bombshell announcement that she was resigning as Alaska's governor.

(snip)

On Monday, her personal lawyer also spoke about her resignation.
No legal "bombshell" or personal scandal lies behind Palin's resignation, but off-color jokes by talk-show host David Letterman contributed to her decision to step down, Thomas Van Flein said

(snip)

And he said Letterman's early June joke about one of her daughters being "knocked up" by New York Yankees outfielder Alex Rodriguez "demonstrated to her that there's some sort of disconnect here."
"When people don't accept normal bounds of decency making jokes like that about children, maybe this is not good for the state right now," Van Flein said. "And maybe somebody else who is not the subject, and whose family is not the subject of this scrutiny, can move the state forward."
Letterman said the joke was aimed at Palin's older daughter, Bristol, who had a son with her high-school boyfriend in December. However, Palin was in New York traveling with her 14-year-old daughter Willow at the time, and she accused Letterman of making jokes about sex with an underage girl.
The CBS "Late Show" host ultimately apologized, saying "If you have to explain the joke, it's not a very good joke."

Sorry, Sarah. What you are doing would be the very definition of the word quitter.

She said that she's not a quitter and that she's a fighter?!shocked

Yep. Like I said before "whack-a-doodle" laugh

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:08 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/07/palin.resignation/index.html

"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip, on the heels of her Friday bombshell announcement that she was resigning as Alaska's governor.

(snip)

On Monday, her personal lawyer also spoke about her resignation.
No legal "bombshell" or personal scandal lies behind Palin's resignation, but off-color jokes by talk-show host David Letterman contributed to her decision to step down, Thomas Van Flein said

(snip)

And he said Letterman's early June joke about one of her daughters being "knocked up" by New York Yankees outfielder Alex Rodriguez "demonstrated to her that there's some sort of disconnect here."
"When people don't accept normal bounds of decency making jokes like that about children, maybe this is not good for the state right now," Van Flein said. "And maybe somebody else who is not the subject, and whose family is not the subject of this scrutiny, can move the state forward."
Letterman said the joke was aimed at Palin's older daughter, Bristol, who had a son with her high-school boyfriend in December. However, Palin was in New York traveling with her 14-year-old daughter Willow at the time, and she accused Letterman of making jokes about sex with an underage girl.
The CBS "Late Show" host ultimately apologized, saying "If you have to explain the joke, it's not a very good joke."

Sorry, Sarah. What you are doing would be the very definition of the word quitter.

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:03 AM

AFK=Away From Keyboard

Ah okay.... does that include when you hands are not on the keyboard? spock:laughing:

Pretty much. laugh

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:02 AM
Think the wardrobe will end up in a museum? :banana:

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:01 AM

"Homebody" = usually not interested in any activity of a physical nature.

Also known as an "extreme indoor enthusiast." drinker

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:59 AM
Ok. Thanks Lori.

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:59 AM
AFK=Away From Keyboard

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:57 AM
I like to use "AFK Forever™" myself...

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:56 AM
Clearly.

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:54 AM
I like cheese. indifferent

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:54 AM
An article I read yesterday, quoting her attorney, said that part of the reason why she resigned were the comments made by David Letterman. I'm sure that will look great on a resume...

"Why did you quit your last job?"

"The media was mean to me."

wiley's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:51 AM
I get the same two people popping up no matter what. None of the options (Yes/No/Maybe) seem to clear them either.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/07/09 06:46 AM
I believe the professional term for Ms. Palin is "whack-a-doodle" although I could be mistaken.

wiley's photo
Mon 07/06/09 02:30 PM
Pretty good. Working and all that. How are things with you?

wiley's photo
Mon 07/06/09 02:14 PM
((((princess)))) flowerforyou
((((HE)))) flowerforyou

wiley's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:00 PM
I like cheese. indifferent

wiley's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:44 AM
Yeah, I see how it is...

wiley's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:39 AM