Community > Posts By > wiley

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:50 AM
Meh

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:47 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 03:47 AM

I find myself in a similar situation recently minus the sex part. I made a point to not get physical as long as I even have an inkling she might still be with her bf. She approached me and told me she was breaking up with him. It's been almost a month now and she's apparently still with them. Tempted to just break things off entirely now. I know I deserve better.

Indeed you do deserve better. I dont know what the deal is needing time to break up with someone. Like I said, a text, a phone call...If its over, its over. Stuff like,'you cant break up on the phone', or , 'its not the right time' is absurd.

The break up is one thing, you can discuss the whys in person if you really think that has honor. But there is no excuse to be interested in someone while you remain with another. That 'another' deserves better too.

Agreed. Don't understand women who claim they want someone open & honest and still "play the field" behind your back. As if you won't find out. whoa

If I commit to someone I expect the same in return. Anything else is pointless.

exactly

Sometimes I think I must have "rebound guy" tattooed on my forehead or something. Seems like the only women who are attracted to me are already in relationships. Not sure why that is.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:43 AM
I seem to have "rebound guy" tattooed on my forehead or something. The only women I seem to get attracted to me are already in relationships. Don't know why that is. I do know it's a hell of a lot less complicated just not even dealing with women. Too many out there that say they want someone who's open and honest and yet "play the field" behind your back.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:34 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 03:37 AM
I find myself in a similar situation recently minus the sex part. I made a point to not get physical as long as I even have an inkling she might still be with her bf. She approached me and told me she was breaking up with him. It's been almost a month now and she's apparently still with them. Tempted to just break things off entirely now. I know I deserve better. Just don't understand the whole "player" mentality. I'm pretty much an all or nothing kind of guy. If I commit to someone I expect the same in return. Anything else is pointless.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 03:32 AM
In the bowl or an upper decker?

wiley's photo
Tue 06/29/10 02:41 AM
I don't need a woman to complete me. I'm just looking for a woman who complements me.

wiley's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:12 PM
I am not real at all. I'm not even really here.

wiley's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:08 PM
If you can't enjoy life anyway, what's the point? Besides, who wants to live forever?

wiley's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:05 PM
Edited by wiley on Tue 06/22/10 01:05 PM
Hello, hello. waving

Myka: Could be worse. Tomorrow is my monday. noway

wiley's photo
Tue 06/22/10 01:02 PM
I don't get the problem. I choose to smoke. I can choose not to smoke. I don't do drugs. I rarely drink. As far as vices go, it's rather harmless. There are plenty of worse things people do that I could spend all day bitching about.

wiley's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:54 PM
Meh.

wiley's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:52 PM
Don't leave the caulk out. Put the caulk away. Seriously. Somebody might trip over it. Somebody else might lose an eye. It's not good.

wiley's photo
Mon 06/21/10 06:51 PM
I can do both. And for the right person, I wouldn't even gripe about it.

wiley's photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:22 AM

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wiley's photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:52 PM
Everything about me is low maintenance. As long as I have a full stomach and a warm bed to sleep in, I'm good.

wiley's photo
Mon 06/14/10 01:32 PM
Hey TTO drinker What's up?

wiley's photo
Mon 06/14/10 01:12 PM
Maybe it's recycled.

wiley's photo
Mon 06/14/10 01:08 PM
Hello, hello.

wiley's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:36 PM
Single. Still. indifferent

wiley's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:28 PM
Well, it was certainly a piece of something...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25