Community > Posts By > wiley

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:27 AM

Be wary of any internet sites offering dating advice. Especially those offering tips on attracting women. I've seen a few of these and can tell you they're all pretty much BS. The key to attracting the RIGHT person is to be yourself. If that isn't working, then improve yourself first before you go looking for someone else. Get some hobbies. Find something fun. Take classes and learn things you wanted to pick up but haven't. Chances are while you're busy doing that, you'll meet someone who's interested in the same things you're interested in, which is a whole lot better than trying to impress someone by acting differently or trying to be someone you're not. Besides, who wants someone that isn't interested in them for what THEY have to offer? I know I'm not.

Thanks but I am just PERFECT the way I am .

Awesome. Then don't change anything. flowerforyou

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:17 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 07:17 AM

Wouldn't problems be drama? No one wants to fight with their partners but its going to happen. Working them out together is what matters, but I'd still call that drama.

I'm beginning to think that word is overused anymore

I think there's a difference between problems that come up and someone who goes out of there way to create problems. Some people seem to thrive on that. They aren't happy unless they have some sort of conflict going on. I don't get it.

Now that I understand and can certainly walk away from. But the word is used for everything. Jobhunting, sick kids, have to work one night when everyone wants to go out - its all drama.

That doesn't make sense to me. That's just life.

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:15 AM

I just want someone there by me can have a laugh with can have intimate sex with and have a good time... not talking about marriage am talking about a casual fun relationship if it leads on to more then thats destiny if it doesnt then thats destiny to but all am saying live for the moment

Not sure how intimate and casual mix. Good luck with that.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:12 AM

Wouldn't problems be drama? No one wants to fight with their partners but its going to happen. Working them out together is what matters, but I'd still call that drama.

I'm beginning to think that word is overused anymore

I think there's a difference between problems that come up and someone who goes out of there way to create problems. Some people seem to thrive on that. They aren't happy unless they have some sort of conflict going on. I don't get it.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:09 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 07:10 AM

since i work in home improvement and they say my work is the place to find guys at .. LMAO which is the orange box..they love both ive cut all mine off, and i had a million of guys hit on me, but then again i have my long hair back and when i put into two braids guys go WILD lol but i guess it just depends on the chic itself DOES IT LOOK GOOD OR NO! LMAO i think some ladys can pull both hairstyles off..
Lily

This is true. flowerforyou

Of course I myself am bigger on a lot of other factors besides physical attraction. It's nice as an aside but not the sole thing to base a relationship off of, IMHO.

I've met plenty of "hot" looking women who have ugly personalities, are insecure, have baggage, etc. etc. etc.

I'd rather be with someone who's secure in who they are and happy with themselves. They're a whole lot easier to deal with in general.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:02 AM

Hmmm I do stuff like that to amuse myself, not meet people. Lollol.

The point isn't to do it to meet people. But chances are more likely if you're doing what you're interested in, you'll meet someone else who has the same interests.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:56 AM
I remember the running man. I think the exploding collars at the beginning were an excellent idea. Seriously could help with the illegal immigration situation.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:41 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 06:41 AM
Morning ((((Fade)))) flowerforyou

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:11 AM

If our debt was manageable, raising taxes to pay for new spending is somewhat acceptable.

Our financial situation is not manageable or acceptable. Raising taxes and increasing spending is not sound fiscal policy when you are paying billions in interest on your debt.

This healthcare bill is one of the reasons we aren't creating the kind of job numbers we should be. We are almost 2 years into this recession and the economic indicators are not pointing towards sustained growth they are pointing towards a worsening of the recession.

If things don't change in 5 years time people won't give a rats a$$ about whether or not they have healthcare because healthcare doesn't pay their bills.

Not to mention who's going to provide the healthcare when all the doctors leave for better paying jobs overseas without the threat of malpractice suits with no cap, education that costs more than they'll make in the next 50 years, and taxes up the butt from the government to boot?

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:07 AM

At least with Republicans they will leave you alone and let you live your life they way you want to.

Until it comes to the bedroom. Tell that to gays who want to marry. You had it right when you started off with 'both parties are bad.'

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:23 AM
You're not likely to find anything here if you're looking for something serious. Most of the women on here are trolling. There are a few on here who aren't but unless you feel like moving cross country or to a different country, good luck meeting any of them.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:44 AM

Mustard and ranch dressing with cheese

Ranch on anything is practically = Epic Win.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:37 AM
I like longer hair as long as it's clean and well maintained. Shorter hair on a woman just isn't as attractive to me. Longer hair on a guy is just plain wrong.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:28 AM
Edited by wiley on Tue 07/06/10 04:28 AM
Be wary of any internet sites offering dating advice. Especially those offering tips on attracting women. I've seen a few of these and can tell you they're all pretty much BS. The key to attracting the RIGHT person is to be yourself. If that isn't working, then improve yourself first before you go looking for someone else. Get some hobbies. Find something fun. Take classes and learn things you wanted to pick up but haven't. Chances are while you're busy doing that, you'll meet someone who's interested in the same things you're interested in, which is a whole lot better than trying to impress someone by acting differently or trying to be someone you're not. Besides, who wants someone that isn't interested in them for what THEY have to offer? I know I'm not.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:21 AM
To me it means someone who thrives on drama. The person who goes out of their way to create it where none exists. I know a few like that. Don't understand why anybody would be interested in that.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:15 AM

as long as people are honest.

Seems lately a lot of people have a huge problem with that one.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:12 AM
Single...still.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:10 AM
A woman who knows what she wants. I know. Never happen. A guy can dream though right?

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:08 AM
None whatsoever. It takes a little more than chatting on a random internet dating site to feel like kissing someone.

wiley's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:05 AM

one person is definitely enough for a relationship, in theory. however, sometimes it is not enough. and there are no games involved. it's just that whatever you need for yourself to be happy, that certain one person cannot give you. and what are you to do? either look for another person who can give you everything you need, which is rare, or end up having a few ppl giving you whatever they can, while combined, they give you what you ultimately need

Which is selfish, and unfair to everyone involved. Unless its specified up front that they are in a committed relationship with someone already and just looking for a friend and nothing more. That I would have no problem with. Saying you're thinking about breaking up with someone and then not following through while hiding you're hanging out with someone else (to both parties involved) is not cool at all.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25