Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:57 PM
When God sets up heaven on Earth where'll it be?

I vote for Southern Indiana and I think it's here, now, at least in part. Nite!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:54 PM
Edited by yashafox_F4X1 on Wed 04/30/08 09:54 PM
Celestial, Terrestrial, Tellestial or outer darkness. Pick one, a through d and take a train to happy town! Woo woo!

Seriously, tho, interesting info, RT!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:51 PM
Ever see that movie Dogma? Absolutely fantastic film! Loved to see George Carlin playing a Monsignor (or whatever). And parts were shot in New Jersey, I think, and that rocks!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:49 PM
YHWH, baby!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:48 PM
Hey, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:45 PM
Doesn't matter if we believe we were born guilty or not. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin, after all? What matters is what we believe, and do, after that. The question is what we will do, not if we're born guilty or not.
I just want God to know me when I stand up before him some day. What is he gonna say, you know?

If you read the manual, and get a litle help, you kind of can figure out how things go.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:39 PM
Edited by yashafox_F4X1 on Wed 04/30/08 09:40 PM
There was a 60's song that made use of this material from Ecclesiastes. It was a beautiful song, beautifully done. I thrill when I hear it and when I read it. The song was by the Byrds, Roger McGuire & Co., I think.

To every thing, turn, turn, turn
There is a season, turn, turn, turn
and a Time for Every Purpose under Heaven... etc.

and ended
a time for peace
a time for war
Oh God, I hope we're not too late.

I don't think Jesus is for war, but I know that Satan certainly is!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:35 PM
I didn't think anyone was born guilty, however, I think we all screw up (me rather royally) during the course of our life. Thus, the redemption follows. It's there if you want it and if you don't. To me, it's a done deal, whether we believe it or not. But I believe that to take advantage of it, we need to believe in it and act on it.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:31 PM
Mark of the beast? Isn't it one + you?

I think it has something to do with the Devil and all that. I don't pay too much mind to prophecy of the future, I figure the problems of the day are trouble enough and I rassle with them every day. I'll let the future worry about the future, you know? Interesting to contemplate, though.

That beast guy, that's Bill Gates, you know.

And I always thought it was "47!"

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:25 PM
Sounds scientific. Watch out for those body thetans, Mirror, Mirror. For a few bucks (and maybe your soul) they can "clear" 'em for you!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:22 PM
Creativesoul, I liked your explanation of the whole thing a few posts back. Not quite like the Bible or the church might phrase it, but basically, you got the picture.

And it wasn't so much buying us back from Satan but paying the price of our own actions and disobedience so we wouldn't have to pay the price of spiritual death and separation from God.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:14 PM
Heard it on the Funniest Joke in the World show the other day and saw a little humor in it, though, I said, OMG, of course! I read the book when I was growing up. Her teacher was a freakin genius!

OK. Why didn't HK like sky diving?

It made her seeing eye dog freak out!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:10 PM
Read the manual, folks. If you read and believe, the conclusion becomes obvious. If you don't believe, you'll have problems with it and I'll pray for you. God can show you The Way.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 09:05 PM
Basically, you're very close to the truth. We were purchased from Satan because Satan causes us to sin and sin results in death. The only thing that saves us from the penalty of death and God's judgement is Jesus' blood. God wouldn't be a just God if he let sin slide, thus, he had his son, Jesus, pay the penalty for us, thus his blood saves us from sin, justifies us, and has "purchased" the church, as the scripture in Acts says.

Now, the question is, do we take up this free gift or not? Do we allow it to change our life? Do we give our life to Jesus as he gave his life for us? Not only can you be purchased by the blood, but you can be made dead to sin and alive in a new life by the blood, too. If you lift the Lord, he will lift you!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:56 PM
The Bible says we've all fallen short of the glory of God.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:55 PM
Why's Helen Keler such a bad driver?
Cause she's a woman!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:50 PM
Running, swimming, talking on the phone, reading the Bible and praying.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:47 PM
In frogs we trust.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:46 PM
You could always join the Air Farce.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 08:45 PM
People put you on mutual match? I thought it was an automatic computer generated thing.