Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:10 PM
Do you believe there is life on other planets if yes, would you like them to contact us???

Depends on what you mean by "life" and yeah, they can contact "us" or "me." I'm in the phone book.:smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:09 PM
Actually, praying for a date might be a good idea. I'll take you up on the suggestion. My pastor says that God lets things happen in his own time and when things are ready to happen, they're gonna happen, you know?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:07 PM
Hikerbabe, sounds like they're getting your goats!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 07:05 PM
Don't mind it at all. My pet peeves are folks that don't return my e-mails, letters and calls and who don't acknowledge receiving my letters. People can check me out all day long, for all I care. That's what's nice about the forums, too. You can get some quick feedback, sometimes.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:58 PM
Edited by yashafox_F4X1 on Sat 05/03/08 07:00 PM
So we're like Soylent Green for the Aliens? What was that crazy movie with the tower in it and the spaced out guy who went crazy about the aliens. That was so cool!

And I can imagine some alien homer simpson out there going mmmmm, huuuumans!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:55 PM
My granddaughter and great granddaughter used to live here and were total slobs. They did about 10 grand worth of damage to the house, the carpet and the furniture and they finally moved out, thank God. Now, I'm trying to get the house in shape. Roommates. Phooey!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:53 PM
Isaiah has 66 chapters. The Bible has 66 books. Isaiah has 39 books of complaint/punishment/dire warnings, etc. and 27 books of promise. The Old Testament has 39 books and the New has 27. Isaiah mirrors the bible.

I heard the other day that Moses wrote 27 percent of the old testament and Saul/Paul wrote 27 percent of the new. There's lots of parallels like this in the Bible. I learn about them from the Trinity Broadcasting Network and the local Christian radio stations. If you havn't checked out TBN, I'd urge you to give them a viewing. You may be surprised at what you find.

Last night they had a great film with Kirk Douglas in it. It was about a Quaker family and their struggles during the Civil War. Pretty entertaining flick, believe it or not!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:46 PM
I don't have to lie about my size. If you get out the magnifying glass you can see all you want!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:44 PM
I'm not trying too hard any more. I don't have the money and I don't have the time. I'm just being myself and presenting myself to people as I am and if they don't like it, I figure they're not for me and go my merry way.

I'm not out for sex, I'm out to build a relationship and learn about someone and have them learn about me. Sex can wait till after I marry someone. That's the way you show respect for yourself and respect for God and respect for the lady that you're dating and if people don't like it, I'm not there for them and they're not there for me.

Doesn't matter to me who tries harder or not. What matters is how people respond to me and how I respond to them.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:38 PM
There IS life on other planets. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series is proof of it. Ford Beeblebrox will tell you so any old time!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 06:37 PM
Yeah, I believe in those bad old Body Thetans. You have to get adjusted or something to take care of em. The Scientologists will help you take care of 'em.

And Jesus was from the Planet Kolob, btw. (not according to me, though, according to other folks).

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:57 PM
Interesting poem, YZ. Amen means "Let it be so" I read the other day. I identify with the guy in the poem. It was me about 10 years ago. I was a drunk, I was suicidal, I screwed up two good marriages, and then I learned I needed the Lord and walking with him was much better than walking without.

I found his light and have never looked back. Look in the Bible, you can find him there, too. Check out Psalms, especially. If you read a few of them a day, you'll get a tremendous mental boost and a surge of energy and escitement in your life and who couldn't use that?

Go ahead. I dare ya!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:51 PM
I'm usually up by 5:30 or 6 a.m. or earlier whether I get much sleep or not. I just bounce out of bed and take off like a rocket! Sometimes a tired rocket, but a rocket nonetheless.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:47 PM
Sure, send all your money to Washington and line up at the doc's for your socialized medicine. Old Hillary'll fix us right up. Righty o.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:45 PM
Yes, when we becomem exalted beings, we'll all have our own planets and can send our spirit children to Earth so they can get exalted, etc. Some say Jesus was a spirit child from the planet Kolbar or something like that.

Uh, seen the mothership anywhere, people?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:41 PM
Far out! Where are you doing a field internship in social work? What do you do when you're doing the internship and what'd you get the good grades in? What school are you going to?

I do a lot of social work myself. I'm always social at work. I was knockin' em dead at work for a while today.

I told 'em the muffler joke and the hunter joke. that always slays em.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:38 PM
I had a southwest salad with crispy chicken and three chocolate chip cookies and a diet coke. It was a pretty good lunch but I got hungry about an hour after that again! I was workin' hard!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:36 PM
Rain and cloudiness tend to make me sleepy. Ice and snow makes me energetic. Heat makes me lethargic (and sweaty). I like cool weather and light rain about the best. Reminds me of Germany. So it's a toss up whether it has effects on me or not!

I will tell you, though, that a week or so of rain or a few weeks of cold will have me yearning for a chance in the weather. Likewise, weeks of real hot weather make me long for some coolness. I don't like it when things are the same for too long. That's kind of why I found Dallas weather kind of boring. It was like 70 degrees out all the time! Did make it easy to get outside and run around, though!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:32 PM
Sometimes I'm an insomniac, sometimes I ain't.

If I drink caffeine after noon time, it's all over. I was last night, for instance, but I saw a really great movie about Quakers (had Kirk Douglas in it) on TBN as a result last night. What a great flick!

If I exercise within about three hours of bed time, also a bad thing. But if I ain't done none of that stuff and I'm sufficiently tired, I'll drift right off. I tend to watch TV in the bedroom and that keeps me up, too, but I get to see great stuff like Larry King Life and Conan as a reult of it, you know?

Read my posts. That'll cure your insomnia, for sure!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:24 PM
Catching the bed afire? OMG! I was gonna say I had friends into streaking in the early 70s, and people that had no business running around nekkid! My friends and I used to go around town smoking and ingesting and drinking foreign substances. We were bad. I rode with one transporting a pound in his MG. talk about feaking out! We were baaaad kids, rotten kids.

But I think the most rotten thing I did was to reject the Lord's way as a kid. I shoulda known to keep on the path when I was a teen. I was struggling with issues I shouldn't have been struggling with. Noone told me I was dead to sin at the time, and I sure wasn't living like I was dead to it, either. It took me 36 years to learn the right way to go and I"m glad I finally got straightened out.

Now, I'm a total urchin stirring things up and I am truly dangerous. I'm gonna stir things up so bad that people are never gonna be the same. Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25