Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 06:31 PM
I agree with what popcornncoke said. Well put.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 06:29 PM
Yes. It is OK with me. I think it's the way the Lord wants it, till people are married. Yeah, I know this isn't a common view these days and I've lost a few relationships over my viewpoint. I've tried both ways. When you sleep with someone it draws you close to them, whether your relationship works or not. It can be years till you find out you're incompatible. That's what happened in my first marriage. In my second, we slept together before being married and we were (luckily) compatible. My second wife passed away and I'm trying God's way this time, figuring he knows best and I messed up enough without him before. We will see what happens.

Interesting topic. Another Mingle 2 member pointed me towards this one. She's not wild about my viewpoint but she knows about it and...we....shall....see.....!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:33 PM
I work at sleep and sleep at work.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 01/04/09 02:42 PM
Doma is as Doma does (Lol).

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:17 PM
Cool beans. Annoyance is good.flowerforyou :smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:04 PM
Wow. That's one heck of a short story.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:55 PM
Bible aside, God gave us a conscience for a reason. If you consider something wrong, it's probably wrong for you. And we can dismiss the Bible, but it still exists. God's word is eternal. He's waiting for us to accept it or not, that's everyone's choice.

I choose to accept God's word at its face value. Others do not. I am presuaded that everyone should study the Bible to gain true knowledge about God.

We need this incomparable book for a right understanding of the great redemptive work of God culminating in the Advent, Atonement, Ascension, and Second Advent of God's only begotton Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We need the Bible to teach us how ot live right and how to prepare for death and eternity. We need this Book to tell us of future events, how this age will end, the final overthrow of evil and destructive powers, and the coming Kindgom of Jesus Christ.

If you hate the doctrine, what do you have to be afraid of? What is the issue that makes you hate the doctrine? Perhaps you hate the doctrines of the church because they make you uncomfortable? They do that, at times. It's God knocking on the door to your heart.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:45 PM
I like any season when it's not too cool, to hot or too wet!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:44 PM
I say you're right to be picky and thoughtful. I'm widowed but I'm not jumping into another relationship. I have financial and other issues to take care of first. I'd like another relationship, but not another marriage right now. There's not a lot of women available around where I live. I'm looking for someone who'd welcome me visitng them at their home and you don't find that too easily, so I'm biding my time.

Stay tuned.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:30 PM
Has Michael Moore read God's open letter to him?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:29 PM
God hates the sin but loves the sinner, me included. Have you ever asked the Lord into your life and into your heart? If you haven't I urge you to do so. Accept his gift of forgiveness and admit that you believe his sacrifice for your sins and his ressurection are the central facts in life. Determine to follow him and obey him and find a good church and they'll do their best to help you. Good luck to you.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:21 PM
I only get my sacks at Wal Mart.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:19 PM
I always try to live every day like I've lasted.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:18 PM
Seconds guesses are good. It's your mind trying to tell you something. Listen to it.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:16 PM
As Bill Cosby would say, Hey Hey Hey!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:15 PM
I learned the secret of life: it's to keep breathing.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:14 PM
I think it oughta be called Monkey 2.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:15 AM
My sensa hoomor. If it weren't for bad eyes, I'd have no eyes at all!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:11 AM
Oith!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:07 AM
Mildred met Judy at a social gathering. Are those REAL pearl earings, Judy, Mildred asked. Sure they are, Judy said. You can tell that if you bite on them, but you need REAL teeth to do it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25