Community > Posts By > yashafox_F4X1

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:28 PM
most reflective

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:26 PM
Just ask Peccy or Mirror, Mirror. They'll know!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:23 PM
I'm to sexy for my questions!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:22 PM
I agree. It's part of working out the differences. It's also working out immaturity. When you're young and dumb you think you can change people. But when you're older you learn that ain't necessarily so.

Now in a God=based relationship, you realize you're giving yourself to that other person and you use respect and commitment to work things out. You may want to change to please your partner or to accept them as they are. God works things out, you're both happy and you get to share that. That'll make things work out wonderfully!:smile:

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:18 PM
Might as well face it you're addicted to love.

Addiction and lust does fade. Love is more towards a long term or short term commitment. If she keeps communicating for more than a month it's more than addiction. If the e-mails, letters and calls fade off, well, not so addicted, eh?

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:57 PM
Depends on the type of kiss and the impression you want to make. A peck on the cheek will not leave the impression that you're real serious about things. Prolonging things'll lead someone to think you're more serious and should be avoided unless you've actually got some feelings for someone, I'd think. Otherwise, it's just leading somebody on.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:51 PM
Bark Obamma showed up at that Lil 500. go figure.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:50 PM
I'm in southern by-God Indiana. God's country where there's more cows than people. Yee ha!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:48 PM
Come to think of it, it's Grissom Air Reserve Base. It's by Peru, Indiana, which is a circus town. Go figure.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:47 PM
There's not many people from Indy on this site. Your best bet is RL and f2f contacts in Indianapolis. There's lots of people up there, in case you haven't noticed. If you take your dog for walks in the local parks and/or on the Monon, that should help. try the local supermarkets, churches and colleges, too. Good luck.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:44 PM
Yeah, there's a big old airbase up north of Kokomo. I used to drive by it up 31 en route to Michigan. I forget the name of the place. It's an Air Reserve base now.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:43 PM
This space for rent.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:41 PM
I'll look around. There's some company that has apartments all over the area. Most of them have a green sign out front.

You have a few options.

1. Move in with friends/share living quarters.

2. Find a cheap place/a room to rent. Look in the local papers, the giveaway, etc. Bigfoot across from McDonalds in Scottsburg stocks most of the local papers.

3. Rent a trailer. They're cheap and you can probably buy one inexpensively. There's a fair sized trailer park off Moonglow road, I think.

4. Buy a place. Housing prices in Scottsburg are pretty reasonable. You can find liveable places for $40,000 to $80,000 right now and on up. I'd advise only taking a fixed rate mortgage currently, though.

5. Contact realtors. Sometimes they know of cheap places or can get you good deals on buying a place. Are you employed? Are you a smoker/non smoker? Do you have pets? All those things may have bearings on how/when/where you can get a place.

GS, Crothersville IN.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:36 PM
A jewish guy with a parrot walks into a bar in Brooklyn. The bartender said "Where'd you get that?" The parrot said, "Oh, these guys are all over around here!"

A salesman knocks on a door. A little five year old kid holding a glass of cognac, like this, and a big cigar, like this, comes to the door. "Are your parents home?" the salesman asks. "What do you think?" the kid replies.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:32 PM
Canadians make lousy slaves. They complain too much and the non French ones you can understand. Mexicans are much better slaves. At least you can't understand them when they cuss you out!

And I do the sacrifices anyway. The heck with the neighbors!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:28 PM
Why was the strawberry crying?

Because his mother was in a jam.

Why do Hippos wear tennis shoes?

To stamp out burning ducks.

Did you hear about the guy with a Midas' touch?

everything he touched turned into a muffler.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:26 PM
Two guys are out hunting. One keels over and the other calls 911. "Help. My buddy just keeled over!" "Check to see if he's dead," the operator said. There was a pause for a few moments and a gun shot was heard. Then the hunter said, "OK. Now what?"

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:23 PM
You don't need blue boxes for sex, you need blue pills!

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:18 PM
You must have though you was Oprah.

yashafox_F4X1's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:16 PM
You never know when someone will go. You have to ask them and yourself if they have a relationship with the Lord. If you don't have one, I'd encourage you to start one today. Feel free to e-mail me if you want advice on how to do this.

Two things I did when I was depressed and thinking about ending it all before I started walking with the Lord years after:

1. I got some counseling and kept going until it helped. One time I went and the counselor didn't keep a follow up appointment so I kept suffering. The next time I went, a few years later, I went to a follow up and it helped.

2. I ate bagels. For some strange reason, eating a bagel seems to cheer me up. Try it. You might like it. But, caution, this kind of thing can make some people take off like a rocket!