Community > Posts By > TXHardWorker

TXHardWorker's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:06 PM
Tats and piercing are like anything. A few are great, excessive is a turn-off.

Moderation is everything.

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:55 PM
Edited by TXHardWorker on Sun 01/20/08 05:56 PM

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:51 AM
Well, it's either all of them, or you.

Not sure which.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:41 AM
And don't go driving

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:33 AM

AMEN, TX! Couldn't have said it better myself! drinker

*L* I have the occasional epiphany now and then.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:33 AM
And SECONDLY... Then ask her to make a video that involves something specific... Like... rubbing a cold spoon over her nipple, or using an unusual object....

The idea is that you can get the idea if the video she sent, or sends, are really HER.

Also, if she'll make such videos for you, woohoo!!!

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:26 AM

Well, Derek, in my opinion, you should really reconsider taking up masturbation again. It is so much safer than random sex acts with total strangers, my friend......

Someone USED to masturbate, but stopped??? The only reason TO stop is when you're dating someone, or several someones. And event then it's not wholly inappropriate.

On a totally serious note, dude, you probably really do need to masturbate and clear your head a little bit, if you're letting your crotch do the majority of the thinking regarding this issue. There is NOTHING wrong with sexual flirtation, innuendo, teasing or slap and tickle. If it's going well, it's going well!!! I'd just not make sexuality the predominant focus on what you get to know about her. Either separately, or in addition to all the fun and games, ask her OTHER things, completely non-sexual. If she doesn't go along with that, that'd be a HUGE red flag for me.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 02:23 AM

How do you know that she's not REALLY a 300 pound balding, incontinent computer geek with gingivitis, back hair like a Sasquatch and yellow stained boxer shorts? huh

Awwww now... Wookies need loving too!!!

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:58 AM

i have and neither works.

Then you were kissing the wrong one. All you can do is keep trying.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:45 AM
I relate this to the kind of person that laments, "I don't have friends".

If you WANT a friend, then BE a friend.

If you want to be kissed, then kiss someone yourself.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:33 AM

Not all of us are peices of ****.

Well said.

There are people of both genders that don't represent the typical person very well. Keep looking. Pretty much there's someone for everyone.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:29 AM
What in the HELL does all this have to do with the topic???

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:26 AM

Please fill the void and tell me that I wont be the only one, ringing in the New Year alone! They always say that how you bring in the year is how you will leave the year, any truth to that? sad LOL.....

I was, but got asked out for a hockey game, and then a city park afterwards for the countdown.

Even if you don't have a date, you can go and mingle at such events, and who knows, many relationships have started right at midnight!!!

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:21 AM

why do most guys only want to sleep with me...and not date me....????? Can anyone answer that??what happend to the old fashioned days....they didnt have friends with benefits....and i dont want to have them either....sometimes i wish i was born in the 60's....where guys opend the door for you and did all those sweet things...and everything wasnt always about sex....

Men open the door at times, I know I do most of the times, as well as hold out a chair for my date.

Sex is an important part of the human condition. If it weren't enjoyable, to both partners, there'd be no procreation. Because it IS enjoyable, it's an activity sought by both genders for the sake of pleasure alone. Pleasure can be physical, emotional, and mental as well.

Many guys, particularly young ones, focus primarily on their own physical needs, and how to attain them. So when you're stating that they want you 'only to sleep with', that's why. In other words, they're NOT the guy that you're looking for to fulfill YOUR needs, which may or may not include physical.

Bottom line- There are plenty of guys that provide more than JUST physical satiation. If you haven't found one, keep looking.

TXHardWorker's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:21 AM

why do most guys only want to sleep with me...and not date me....????? Can anyone answer that??what happend to the old fashioned days....they didnt have friends with benefits....and i dont want to have them either....sometimes i wish i was born in the 60's....where guys opend the door for you and did all those sweet things...and everything wasnt always about sex....

Men open the door at times, I know I do most of the times, as well as hold out a chair for my date.

Sex is an important part of the human condition. If it weren't enjoyable, to both partners, there'd be no procreation. Because it IS enjoyable, it's an activity sought by both genders for the sake of pleasure alone. Pleasure can be physical, emotional, and mental as well.

Many guys, particularly young ones, focus primarily on their own physical needs, and how to attain them. So when you're stating that they want you 'only to sleep with', that's why. In other words, they're NOT the guy that you're looking for to fulfill YOUR needs, which may or may not include physical.

Bottom line- There are plenty of guys that provide more than JUST physical satiation. If you haven't found one, keep looking.

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:54 PM

why do some guys only stare at girls chests???

Let's say the girl wears a box, from shoulders to thighs. Then he'd get to know the 'real' you, right?

Oh but wait, you spent how long putting on makeup and doing your hair? So, is THAT the real you?

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:25 PM
So next time, kiss the guy, don't wait on him.

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:18 PM
I just totally feel that someone will have a victory over the Pats in the playoffs. May not be till the SuperBowl. I doubt the Pats want to see the Giants again.

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:15 PM
Ugh, again with the man-bashing. How about turning the question around-- Why is it you choose to date men that just 'stare' at your breasts? Maybe you need a better selection process and be attracted to men that are less shallow? Or wear something less revealing?

Ahhh, but why should you have to wear something less revealing. Shouldn't you be able to flaunt your prized goods and it have zero effect on your date??

TXHardWorker's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:07 PM
A gift is a gift is a gift. If it's something you want to do for him, regardless of the relationship, then do so. WHAT you buy might be more poignant. Don't buy cologne or something that personal, unless you're really wanting to make a statement.