Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:19 PM

Nervousness is common.. I haven't met anyone in ages but I know I'd be nervous if I were going to... I don't have any tricks for that... Sorry honey bunny....

Actually..I would be a lot more concerned about it if I wasn't nervous.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:18 PM

Ahhhh, thanks Joy flowerforyou

You're all throwing around "T" and "address later" and "moving" and "T" and "2 weeks" and "love kitten" around... How's a girl to keep up?

I'm still trying to figure out that " love kitten " thing myself, Cher....lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:09 PM

laugh laugh laugh it's in 2 wks right?

We're always nervous darlin' just be you, that's the best you there can be...

It's officially the 12th ( after midnight here now ) so it's down to 16 days.bigsmile

I am just me, Joy. I wouldn't bother trying to be anyone else.

Besides...she actually seems to LIKE the me I am....lmao

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:04 PM

(((Tim))) how are you lovekitten..

Love kitten???rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I am doing VERY well.

Starting to get a wee bit ( lying through my tooth ) nervous.scared

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:02 PM

Imagine you and your lover coming home from a long day at work you both complete your bath times change into really comfortable relax wear, eat dinner and then you grab something to drink cuddle up infront of a warm fire and just talk all about each other and just get lost in the warmth of the fire!

But the only question is! Where is the woman thats gonna be my cuddle partner? I've been single for 3 years! My beautiful wifey passed away three years ago haven't had sex in three years so the question again is where is my cuddle bunny?

I have her in my basement.

I'll release her....for a price.devil

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 09:01 PM
{{{Joy}}}

{{{Cher}}}

BFdrinker

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/11/10 08:32 PM

Where are people getting a 1,000 a month. I was getting 326!

Now, when dad is unemployed he gets close to that, but he's a Union workeer, and is generally making 25-40 an hour when he works, so it still doesn't balance out, but it's the max Texas provides.

I thought it was supposed to be proportional to the amount that you made before - which is proportional to the amount that you'd paid into it.

Here where I live..they look back 18 months and find the quarter year that you made the most money. They then calculate 60% of that wage ( after calculating the average hourly wage based on a 40 hour work week), and that is what you get for benefits.

I think the maximum you can collect here is 368 dollars per week.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 11:28 PM

Members of the Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association "have told me that they have a lot of people applying but that when they actually talk to them, it turns out that they're on unemployment and not looking for work," said Amy Frankmann, the group's executive director. "It is starting to make things difficult."

Now, if those employers are getting applicants, and when they CALL those applicants they are told that the person isn't " looking for work ", then a simple call to the Department involved in paying out benefits would solve that problem in a hurry.

Here in Michigan, one of the requirements to receive benefits is that you have to be " available " to work AND looking for work. However, they don't expect someone to go from making 50k a year to 30k, or to drive an " unreasonable " distance to get to work.

If the employers called the Department and reported what they were told, then the Department would cut off the benefits.

only if the payment offered were less than the benefits ,,,,,,,I have turned down minimum wage offers when on unemployment ,,,unless there is an option to be paid the difference,,,

Like I said...there are " hardship " exceptions.

if the difference in pay between what you were making and what you would make is too large, or if you would have to drive an " unreasonable " distance for the job are two of them.

However, if it's relatively close to where you live, and the pay isn't that far off...you WILL have your benefits removed for refusing work.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 11:26 PM

Where are people getting a 1,000 a month. I was getting 326!

Now, when dad is unemployed he gets close to that, but he's a Union workeer, and is generally making 25-40 an hour when he works, so it still doesn't balance out, but it's the max Texas provides.

as far as my experience goes,, it is figured on a percentage of what ones normal income is,,,,

Yep. Here in Michigan, it's 60% of your normal wage.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:52 PM

I need to get them all on bluray.... man is this gonna be a biotch replacing 400+ dvds with blurays slaphead

Heh. If you were a TRUE nerd...you would know how to get around that problem.

Well I don't NEED to replace them as my bluray player still plays dvd's. I don't have the equipment needed to burn blurays yet, but I WILL

THERE ya go!!!

Spoken like a TRUE NERD!!!

I am going to be getting a Blu Ray burner for my PC soon after I get it fixed.

Then I'll hit up the video rental store and have myself a field day.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:41 PM

I need to get them all on bluray.... man is this gonna be a biotch replacing 400+ dvds with blurays slaphead

Heh. If you were a TRUE nerd...you would know how to get around that problem.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:33 PM
Hiya Sneaks.flowerforyou

Howdy KC.drinker

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:28 PM

JAG did you get my email?

Ummmm...haven't seen one from you Myka.

Oh well basically it said don't be one of those rah-tards that gets mushy all over the boards before you even meet the chick.... with much :heart: and respect flowerforyou

Heh.

I have been doing my best to keep my rah tardedness in check...lol

Two more weeks until we DO meet.

I saw your post in the success stories thread, don't jinx yourself man laugh

Well...I did say I was " hoping " for that kind of success. LMAO

I have been trying to avoid the " jinx " thing for a while now.

Can't blame a fella for hoping though.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:25 PM

Oh well basically it said don't be one of those rah-tards that gets mushy all over the boards before you even meet the chick.... with much :heart: and respect flowerforyou

Heh.

I have been doing my best to keep my rah tardedness in check...lol

Two more weeks until we DO meet.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:18 PM
Myka...I sent you an email here with my " good " email address.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:16 PM

(((Tim)))

Hiya {{Joy}}

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:14 PM

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:09 PM
waving

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 09:06 PM

Members of the Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association "have told me that they have a lot of people applying but that when they actually talk to them, it turns out that they're on unemployment and not looking for work," said Amy Frankmann, the group's executive director. "It is starting to make things difficult."

Now, if those employers are getting applicants, and when they CALL those applicants they are told that the person isn't " looking for work ", then a simple call to the Department involved in paying out benefits would solve that problem in a hurry.

Here in Michigan, one of the requirements to receive benefits is that you have to be " available " to work AND looking for work. However, they don't expect someone to go from making 50k a year to 30k, or to drive an " unreasonable " distance to get to work.

If the employers called the Department and reported what they were told, then the Department would cut off the benefits.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:58 PM

Religion has no place in a government because you cannot name all gods and goddesses that exist when you bring up gods in order to respect them all.

So you take it out completely and all will be respected.

this conflicts completely with the constitution(of which I am no fanatic,,but it stands as the law for now)

'or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech'

taking it out of peoples lives completely where they have to make special places for it is not FREE exercise and certainly not abiding by the concepts of freedom of speech...its sort of like a religous 'seperate but equal' clause,,,you can have it,,,in SOME places but not HERE,,,,

if this teacher had mandated students do a project in admiration of one religion or God, that would be different

But this was an ART teacher who basically trampled on a students artistic expression(which is a very individual thing) because it mentioned God
as I said before this was an individuals choice, not a government decision which makes the argument about taking religion out of government kind of irrelevant to this specific situation

no, noone can name all gods or goddesses, and government entities shouldnt FORCE them too,, but they should also not prohibit individuals from expressing their individual belief system , especially when it comes to ART.... this was a situation with a students expression not with a governments law...

In a public school it is part of the government making it government law.

I see you cannot see that to take religion out of a public school in no way impinges on any freedoms.

I will say it again and I hope you can comprehend it. Because we cannot name all gods and goddesses in each reference to a god in our public realm, there can be no mention of any god so we are being respectful to all.

no, u are only being respectful to those who dont wish to hear Gods name,, not to those who wish to speak it. IT doesnt stop being infringement on freedom of speech just because it names a God or Goddess. as to the rest,,,I dont agree with the analogy,,, if a child decides to bring a vegan lunch in a public school does that mean that it is government law endorsing vegan diets?,,,I believe there is a line between what is government and what is individual choice,, even in public schools.

Of course you cannot see, you are blinded by your bias.

Ladies and Gentlemen....

I now present to you....

The ULTIMATE " Pot Calling the Kettle...." moment.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next