Community > Posts By > JustAGuy2112

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:29 PM

cool good luck i'm gonna miss all the details i won't be near a computer for 2 days that a shock for me lol

That should be just about enough time for me to get home, take a look at all the pictures, and sort out the ones where I look like hell.

I'll post a few here provided everything goes well...lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:24 PM

It was more than that that was wrong with his post.

[

All you can do is sit there like a trained parrot. Repeating the things it has been taught, but not actually putting any real critical thought or using any real logic to say those things.

Aw but this is what I would say about you.

It is all I see from you.

Time for you to do your homework

And that would only prove that you don't really KNOW your azz from a hole in the ground.

Where have I repeated myself other than to say that you are usually so full of crap you squeak? Where have I repeated myself ( without there being any LOGIC behind it ) other than to say that Illegal is ILLEGAL??

Sounds like a classic case of projection on your part. Someone " comes correct " using logic and critical thought, so you simply can't handle it and resort to the tactics of a five year old who wants to be heard.

Repetition doesn't make you any less wrong than usual. It only makes your Liberalism ( no mater how much you try to deny it ) that much more obvious.

I have to be honest. Playing with folks like you actually gets tiresome after a while.

It's kinda like walking face first into a wall of stupidity with no helmet on.

Liberalism ( again...no matter HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO DENY IT ) is kinda like a car crash. You know you shouldn't slow down to take a look...but you just can't help doing it anyway to see what kind of stupidity they'll come up with next.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 04:10 PM
After several months, hours upon hours of chatting on Yahoo, a few phone calls, and a whole boatload of text messages.....

The wait is finally over.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be meeting the woman who could very well turn out to be the last person I ever take on a " first " date.

She has managed to capture my imagination like no one else ever has.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 12:35 PM
It was more than that that was wrong with his post.

Oh DO tell me where I am so " wrong. Please, oh wise one. Enlighten me with your superior intellect.

Tell me what part of my post was incorrect ( other than the fact that I did, indeed, forget about San Francisco, that is )....show me the innaccuracy that you were able to find in my post.

The fact is, you can't.

All you can do is sit there like a trained parrot. Repeating the things it has been taught, but not actually putting any real critical thought or using any real logic to say those things.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:49 AM
I just heard a report that, according to the State Department, 17 countries are still " waiting for a response " from the United States Government about their offers of supplies and help for containing the oil spill.

Waiting for a RESPONSE...

Yep. Sure LOOKS like the government and the fella in charge have done all they can to take care of all that oil.

38 FREAKING DAYS!!!!!

Gotta wonder....if that report turns out to be accurate....how are the sycophants and lapdogs going to excuse Obama's lack of action on the offers.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:42 AM

Patriotism and ownership views in this country are skewed. Instead of appreciating that they are here because of immigration, that their ancestors felt the same as the immigrants feel today about this country and that this nation may even with all it's problems be one of the greatest nations on the planet, they get caught up in a superiority complex that makes them feel better about themselves when they abuse and perpetrate prejudice ideals of criminality onto a certain race or type of people who are at a disadvantage to themselves.

Psst.....

Just to let you know...

Once again...your argument doesn't hold water.

One thing you might want to actually recognize is the fact that a LOT ( the vast MAJORITY ) of those " immigrants " you keep spouting off about, you know, the ones who BUILT this country, came through Ellis Island LEGALLY.

So...as usual...your lack of logic shines through.

The facts are very plain and very simple to understand...except to you of course.

These people that you say aren't harming anyone are here ILLEGALLY. They didn't go through the proper procedure like all those long ago immigrants that you keep trying to use to make your point.

Have you actually bothered to read the law yet??

Oh wait. That's right. You read what you wanted to read. You didn't actually read what the law actually SAYS.

You are wrong.

He forgot San Francisco too! But many of the Chinese back then came here legally as well!

Remember, we don't know the REAL history of the United States! I love hoe Patriotism suddenly is bad and evil? Some of these people have no pride in themselves let alone in their country. So hey! Lets all be wrong together? What cha say?

So since we should live in anarchy who's house do I get to burn down first? (Note that this is a sarcastic remark!)

It's utterly hilarious when, faced with actual LOGIC, she ALWAYS falls back to the childish " You are wrong " crap.

No counter point at all.

Just a five year old standing in the corner stomping her feet.

And to think....people like her are the ones who got us where we are today.

Pretty sad.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:10 PM
flowerforyou

Hiya {{{Joy}}}

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 05/26/10 10:02 PM

Patriotism and ownership views in this country are skewed. Instead of appreciating that they are here because of immigration, that their ancestors felt the same as the immigrants feel today about this country and that this nation may even with all it's problems be one of the greatest nations on the planet, they get caught up in a superiority complex that makes them feel better about themselves when they abuse and perpetrate prejudice ideals of criminality onto a certain race or type of people who are at a disadvantage to themselves.

Psst.....

Just to let you know...

Once again...your argument doesn't hold water.

One thing you might want to actually recognize is the fact that a LOT ( the vast MAJORITY ) of those " immigrants " you keep spouting off about, you know, the ones who BUILT this country, came through Ellis Island LEGALLY.

So...as usual...your lack of logic shines through.

The facts are very plain and very simple to understand...except to you of course.

These people that you say aren't harming anyone are here ILLEGALLY. They didn't go through the proper procedure like all those long ago immigrants that you keep trying to use to make your point.

Have you actually bothered to read the law yet??

Oh wait. That's right. You read what you wanted to read. You didn't actually read what the law actually SAYS.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:28 PM
They are trying to claim that there are only 13 million Mexicans in this country TOTAL????

OMFG!!!!!

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!

JustAGuy2112's photo
Wed 05/26/10 06:23 PM

I've decided to do a poetry book. I'm going to collect all of my old poems and write some new ones and publish them as a collection.

People tell me that poetry is pretty much a dead form and there's no market for it anymore. But I still see Poetry sections in all the big bookstores.

The way I figure it, if anything can kill poetry once and for all, it'll be me....!

If your poetry isn't the kind of stuff that makes people want to go slit their wrists....chances are you just MIGHT kill off the genre.

It seems like, these days, everyone wants to write poems that let everyone know how miserable they are.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:17 PM

Yes, chirrens, there really ARE people out there who are dumber than a sack of hammers ...

Just listen - but be careful, 'cuz it might make your ears bleed ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys&feature=p%250+dlayer_emb

That is old news, dude.

That happened several months ago and there was quite a bit of chatter about it on talk radio at the time.

So what ... ? It's also 'old news' that Bush has been out of office over 18 months now and 'The ONE' is still pussin' about how he 'inherited' all his problems ... waa-waa-waa ... ball up ... THIS is the kind of person who VOTED FOR his sorry asss ... It's worth repeating ...

Maybe so....but don't attempt to take something that occurred months ago and make it appear current.

You would be first in line to call someone out for doing something misleading.

It goes both ways, dude.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:15 PM

She's an idiot. laugh There are idiots in all parties.

Your right there are idiots in all parties and Obama is the idiot in your party,

ummm,,,define idiot,,,,,merriam webster defines it as such,,

2 : a foolish or stupid person

stupid:
1 a : slow of mind : obtuse b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : brutish

I would imagine a magna cum laude grad of Harvard Law is PROBABLY not slow of mind. I would also admit that differences in opinions dont equate to differences in intelligence,,,, or I could truly feel like a savant here,,,lol

Listen, I dont agree with EVERYTHING this or any president says and does,, and I dont agree with all of his political decisions,, but to claim that he has ANY inferior intellect rings more of jealousy and vindictiveness than it does of truth (based in facts).

Gee....would that mean that you would agree that he is DELIBERATELY destroying the economy in this country??

After all...being a " MAGNA CUM LAUDE " ( or whatever the hell it is ) from HAHVAHD would mean that he couldn't POSSIBLY be misguided in his policies, right??

He's MUCH to intelligent for something like that.

So....it's deliberate.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Tue 05/25/10 09:09 PM

Yes, chirrens, there really ARE people out there who are dumber than a sack of hammers ...

Just listen - but be careful, 'cuz it might make your ears bleed ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys&feature=p%250+dlayer_emb

That is old news, dude.

That happened several months ago and there was quite a bit of chatter about it on talk radio at the time.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:30 PM

I'm against what Arizona is doing. Corruption and profiling WILL happen. We can walk down the street with no identification and Hispanics won't be able to do that. That is very wrong.

Imagine being in a restaurant and a Hispanic couple was sitting at the table next to you and police officers were eating there too. The police officers will be able to interrupt their meal and humiliate them and ask them for their identification. White people would never put up with that.

We do have a horrible problem with illegals - in the schools and hospitals too. It's costing us BIG money.

Clinton, both Bushes, and Obama won't touch this issue because they will lose Hispanic votes.

I would like to see Obama have the National Guard or even the Marines patrolling the border, 24/7. We need a longer fence too.

According to the LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY...ANY immigrant ( LEGAL IMMIGRANT ) MUST be able to produce their green card.

The misinformation being spread by the Left is completely and utterly absurd.

If ANY of them actually READ the law, you will see that it CLEARLY STATES that there must be reasonable cause. They MUST be in the process of another crime or in violation of some OTHER LAW BEFORE THEY CAN BE ASKED about their immigration status.

The police CANNOT just " walk up and interrupt their meal ".

What a load of crap you people have managed to convince yourselves of.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:50 PM

Chuck and Norris... LMAO

HAH!!! They have already been kicking my dog's azz.

He's been walking around with a perpetual " WTF!?!?!?! " look....lmao

Actually, I have decided that the orange and white one is gonna be named Cincy.

So...ladies and gents....I present you with Oreo and Cincy.

Now if I can just convince my dog that he's actually BIGGER than they are...things will be right in the world...lol

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:45 PM

They are adorable! Good for you for adopting kitties that needed a home.. and not for splitting them up. flowerforyou

It was kinda funny.

The lady that had these two called me because of the posting I left at the store and one of the first things she asked me was " Why do you want them? "

I asked her what she meant and she said " Well...everyone is always trying to get rid of kittens, and here you are WANTING them. "

I thought about it for a second and simply told her " I decided today that I wanted to get a kitten. I see signs from people wanting to get rid of kittens all the time. I could give a good home to one, or they could become strays or wind up at the Humane Society Shelter. I would much rather give one a home. "

WHen I went to pick them up, she told me that the main reason she asked me that was because she was concerned that I might just be getting them to train a dog to fight.

Understandable, but slightly paranoid since there isn't much of a dog fighting community around here.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:16 AM

RIP Lima. He played for the astros many years ago and we all miss him.

how about them astros, huh??

I'll be going to Great American Ballpark this Friday to watch the Reds put a beating on the Astros.bigsmile

JustAGuy2112's photo
Mon 05/24/10 03:13 AM

There are so freggin cute JAG! My oldest son says the black and white one should be named Oreo and the yellow and white one should be named Cheesecake. My daughter says the yellow/white one should be named Sunflower and the black/white one Cupcake. My youngest son says that the yellow one should be named Woody and the black/white one should be named Buzz Lightyear lol happy

Ya know..I kinda like the idea of calling the black and white one Oreo...lol

I think the Orange one is gonna be Mongo.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 05/23/10 05:15 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, so adorable!!:heart:

Yeah. I decided today that I wanted to get a kitten since one of my other cats took off.

So a friend got my number and hung it by her cash register at the grocery store.

Within about 20 minutes I had five calls from people who had kittens they wanted to get rid of.

Those two were the last two left at the place I went to get them. I had only planned on getting one....but I just couldn't split them up.

JustAGuy2112's photo
Sun 05/23/10 05:10 PM

Twiddle Dum and Twiddle Dee?

There's a thought...lmao