Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:07 AM
Welcome I am kinda new here myself if you need any help i would be glad to assist you in anyway :)

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:01 AM
I know my profile is lame in general, I have no idea what to write about myself other then what's there but, I uploaded some new pix and was interested in some opinions on them and if there are any that may be better removed lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 10:38 AM

I don't think it's the governments responsibility to babysit us, drugs are no different then alcohol, actually alcohol which is a drug
causes more deaths and problems then any other substance, And kids access to alcohol is way higher then their access to drugs. I agree with legalizing all drugs or making alcohol an illegal substance. I do not agree that what we put in to our bodies or do with our lives is any business or responsibility of the government.

As parents we need to guide our children in the right path, but no matter the parent or background there will always be those ones who still take the wrong paths in life. I have tried many drugs and drank for many years, A few years back I simply stopped and now just smoke a joint here or there and that's about it for drug use of any kind. We have all the information and other precautions in place we should be able to make the right choices with out the government having to step in and do something. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and if you can't control it well then you're just one of those people no reason to ruin anything for the rest who can.

Like I said alcohol is the worse drug there is, I personally think it should be illegal for the harm it cause, but why should those who can drink responsibly be punished because of those who can't. same with drug either legalize them and be done with it or, make all drugs illegal and regulate them the same.

If you didn't live in Canada I would think your name was Chad.

^^^ I agree completely even though I have no idea who or what or even where a Chad is lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 10:11 AM

I really hope that was meant for Liz rofl

nah you're a cutie can't help but give ya kisses lmfao.

nah I look at the dudes as if I were a chick and if you're decent you get a kiss lmao. I have no issue saying if a guy is attractive or not.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:49 AM

Daddy issues, that's the first thing that comes to mind. Not fo me.

I would have to agree with this for the most part and my ex is a prime example, but I have dated a lot of younger girls and find most of my suitors even now to be younger.

For those who are not insecure with daddy issues, I would have to say they prefer olde men for the same reason older women are afraid to date younger guys. They tend to be all about the sex where a older man enjoys sex appreciate you for more then that as well.

Sexually I prefer younger women as older women just do not have the stamina, older women start to push me away after an hour and with me I don't even have my cloths off in that time. A younger girl normally prefers long sessions to many small ones where the older women seem to want it more but for shorter periods.

I can share common interests with women of all ages, and the only issue I have run in to is that younger girls seem to want to go out more then older women. I don't mind going out just not all the time,
no not all women are the same and I only speak from experience. I say if you like each other and get a long it is on no matter age.

I would date and older women or a younger women or someone the same age if we fit well together.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:34 AM
Be strong man I had a friend with spina bifida, he did have trouble making dates but eventually found his someone special. Do you do any activities or events with other with disabilities? There is someone out there for everyone, and disability or no disability it can seem like it takes for ever and that we are destined to be alone.

Yeah some may be turned away by it but I would simply think of that as a good personality screamer, as that's kind of shallow. So keep you're chin up man you'll find some one no matter you're faults just like the rest of us.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 09:14 AM
What? it is and always has been more acceptable for an older man to date a younger women, Older women younger men is not an issue it just does not happen as often as older men with younger women.

My ex was much younger then me, her new man is 13 years older then me.

I would say the better question is what is too old? I say it starts getting weird when the person you are seeing could have been you're parent and that's for either way.

but yeah from what I have seen older man younger women has always been an ok thing and is almost expected in some cases.

The issue with younger men and older women is can a younger man actual want an older women for more then sex...My opinion on that is yes.

Age was never meant to be a factor in the nature of things aside from being to old to procreate. Nothing wrong with dating or having sex with who you want as long as they are old enough to make those choices themselves.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:31 AM
I don't think it's the governments responsibility to babysit us, drugs are no different then alcohol, actually alcohol which is a drug
causes more deaths and problems then any other substance, And kids access to alcohol is way higher then their access to drugs. I agree with legalizing all drugs or making alcohol an illegal substance. I do not agree that what we put in to our bodies or do with our lives is any business or responsibility of the government.

As parents we need to guide our children in the right path, but no matter the parent or background there will always be those ones who still take the wrong paths in life. I have tried many drugs and drank for many years, A few years back I simply stopped and now just smoke a joint here or there and that's about it for drug use of any kind. We have all the information and other precautions in place we should be able to make the right choices with out the government having to step in and do something. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and if you can't control it well then you're just one of those people no reason to ruin anything for the rest who can.

Like I said alcohol is the worse drug there is, I personally think it should be illegal for the harm it cause, but why should those who can drink responsibly be punished because of those who can't. same with drug either legalize them and be done with it or, make all drugs illegal and regulate them the same.

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:54 PM
Interesting, so from what I can see here, everyone wants me :)

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:48 PM
Hey Sam whats up, I am Mike/DaddyTime.

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:38 PM
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama - bolstered by a stronger economic outlook and recent job growth - would win in a match-up against the two leading Republican presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, a poll on Monday showed.

A Washington Post-ABC News survey of 1,000 adults found that, for the first time, Obama's prospects have brightened against his potential rivals as his overall job approval rating climbed on his handling of the slowly recovering economy.

If the election were held now, Obama would win 51% of the vote compared to 45% for Romney, the former Massachusetts governor and current Republican frontrunner, according to the poll. He would win with 54% compared to 43% for Gingrich, the former speaker of the House of Representatives who has vowed to continuing seeking his party's nomination.

The poll, conducted by telephone from February 1 through February 4, showed Obama won higher marks than Romney when it comes to protecting the middle class and taxes. Those polled also said they trusted Obama more to handle international affairs and terrorism.

But Obama and Romney tied when it came to creating jobs and more of those surveyed said they trusted Romney to handle the economy and the federal budget deficit.

In a statement, the Romney campaign's polling strategist, Neil Newhouse, said the survey was flawed and "introduced specific negative information about Governor Romney immediately prior to asking the ballot match-up against President Obama."

The president's job approval rating rose to 50%, according to the survey, which has a sampling error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

When asked if Obama deserved a second term as president, 49% said yes and 49% said no.

In an NBC interview Sunday, Obama said he deserved another term when Americans vote in November. A jobs report on Friday showed the U.S. economy created jobs at the fastest pace in nine months in January. The unemployment rate unexpectedly dropped to 8.3%, its lowest level in three years.

Source

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/02/06/with-economy-improving-obama-would-beat-romney-poll

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:34 PM
Hey welcome back :)

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 07:24 PM
meeting someone here that plays a game I used to moderate, realizing its a small world and that none of us are all that different.

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 06:10 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Mon 02/06/12 06:11 PM

You forgot to compensate for the online gaming/Thug Battle variable.

thug battle eh, you play?

Currently 5th in HOF. smokin

hmm stalker

wow you got far since last I been there, nice to see im not the only lonely gamer lmfao

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 06:06 PM

You forgot to compensate for the online gaming/Thug Battle variable.

thug battle eh, you play?

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 05:59 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Mon 02/06/12 06:00 PM
Dating websites that claim they can find your perfect match with a scientific algorithm are full of it, according to a team of psychologists.

"To date, there is no compelling evidence that any online dating matching algorithm actually works," said Eli Finkel, a social psychology professor at Chicago's Northwestern University, in a press release.

"For years, the online dating industry has ignored actual relationship science in favour of unsubstantiated claims and buzzwords, like 'matching algorithms,' that merely sound scientific."

"If dating sites want to claim that their matching algorithm is scientifically valid, they need to adhere to the standards of science, which is something they have uniformly failed to do.

In fact, our report concludes that it is unlikely that their algorithms can work, even in principle, given the limitations of the sorts of matching procedures that these sites use."

But Markus Frind, a spokesman for the Vancouver-based dating site Plenty of Fish, disagrees. He said his site uses "a field of mathematics called data mining ... that is used in virtually every industry."

"Our matching algorithms work just fine. If you say you don't want to date a smoker, it doesn't make any sense for us to show you smokers. It doesn't make any sense for us to show you people outside of plus or minus six years of your age, it doesn't make sense to show men who are shorter than a woman. It also doesn't make any sense to show a female doctor a carpenter," he said.

"It's very easy for us to predict people you will never date. It's also very easy to predict what kind of relationships will fail. The goal of a matching algorithm is to show you people that you would actually date and stay in a relationship with."

But the report, which will be published in the next issue of Psychological Science in the Public Interest, maintains a solid relationship needs a lot more than shared interests and similar viewpoints.

"Developers of matching algorithms have tended to focus on the information that is easy for them to assess, like similarity in personality and attitudes, rather than the information that relationship science has found to be crucial for predicting long-term relationship well-being. As a result, these algorithms are unlikely to be effective," said Finkel.

The report takes further aim at online dating as a whole, noting that browsing through profiles commodifies the dating experience.

"Thus far, the industry certainly does not get an A for effort," Finkel added.

source
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/02/06/online-dating-science-debunked

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 05:48 PM
lol "This is a boredom post where I will compile the things I think would be a nice addition to the forums/site."

this part explains that this is a list of things I think would be nice,
cost and all that don't matter as it's not intended to ever happen.

If you have a feature that you would like to see I said simply to post it, never said that this post was meant to get anything added. was simply boredom and just thought of somethings that would help kill that for me here like the Option to search local profile by time last seen.

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 05:39 PM

This woman was obviously suffering from a *puts on sun glasses* big mac attack.

I could jump over a few cars and knock on a window for a big mac right now. tasers kinda kinky so bring it on too lmao.

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 01:50 AM
have you ever physically met them?

DaddyTime's photo
Mon 02/06/12 01:47 AM
Edited by DaddyTime on Mon 02/06/12 01:48 AM

DADDY TIME YOUR MY HERO!

thanks so much it works through hidemyass.com thank you so much!

no problem you may want to...

try deleting your browsers history, cache, cookies, active log ins.

this may allow you to use you're browser again.