Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 06:37 PM
I think people look at me as a fool/clown simply because I am a comedian.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 06:32 PM
I guess I would say I am the same, I tend to look on the bright side
and try making my way there.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 06:19 PM
Has a collection of dirty underwear they randomly find in back alleys.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 05:23 PM
I think we all do in some way or another, when looking for a partner
I don't base that on looks nor judge what type of person they may be based on such. Although I would need to be attracted to a person to carry on a physical relationship.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 05:13 PM
Marianas Trench - Haven't Had Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5XkGbEQiE

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 04:58 PM

i'll share all the thoughts i want.

firstly this is stupid so I apologize I could have explained my name in a more appropriate fashion. There is no need for us to attack each other, we are all here to find connections and make friends. If you are simply looking to troll your doing very well, I will simply refrain from interacting with you. otherwise i say there is no need for us to be catty, and no reason why we can not try a friendship instead :).

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 03:51 PM

your name is creepy as hell.

If your talking about me then the only creepy part is what you might be thinking to call it creepy. I am a father and I come here in my free time = DaddyTime. Please keep whatever other thoughts you may have about it to yourself. :)

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 03:25 PM

Thinking, there's got to be more to do with my Saturday than bouncing back and forth between mingle and facebook.

Ditto

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8O674Nn1rw

For my ex :)

[url*][url*] leave the two * out.

thanks I got it working, your awesome.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:33 PM
lol thanks I fail it was supposed to be Blow by Atreyu.

great song.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:27 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sat 02/04/12 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8O674Nn1rw

For my ex :)

hmm whats the link code I tried [url= [/url

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 01:52 AM
I am a single parent of 2 young children who both live with me,
so yeah I would have no problems if she had no problems.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 01:30 AM
Fighting boredom, contemplating sleep.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 01:21 AM

I'd be a fairy (one that does not glitter).winking I like the idea of being in the woods and among the flowers and not having people see me.

You could try wearing camouflage instead.......

Sounds like a hunting accident waiting to happen to me.

A fairy would be a much smaller target and would likely still be somewhat reflective even without glitter.

I'm not sure that all fairies are small?

I have always pictured them as such, but you have a point.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 01:07 AM
I like that I am realizing some of my dreams and have improved myself in a lot of ways, I dislike that I still have some left over feeling for my ex/kids mother and that I sometimes let them get to me when im feeling weakest.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 12:59 AM

I'd be a fairy (one that does not glitter).winking I like the idea of being in the woods and among the flowers and not having people see me.

You could try wearing camouflage instead.......

Sounds like a hunting accident waiting to happen to me.

A fairy would be a much smaller target and would likely still be somewhat reflective even without glitter.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 12:45 AM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sat 02/04/12 12:47 AM
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are incredibly wise and perceptive. You have a lot of life experience.
You are a natural peacemaker, and you are especially good at helping others get along.
But keeping the peace in your own life is not easy. You see things very differently, and it's hard to get you to budge.

You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.

You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.

This thing is amazingly accurate lmfao

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 12:40 AM
Hi. Hey, What's up, How's it going? lol Yeah hello :)

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 12:39 AM
depends if you had motive or not, if you had religious or other goals that required you to stay pure I would say take pride. If you spent all you're life trying to get some tail, and at 29 have yet to accomplish that well I would say curse.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 12:36 AM
Hey welcome I am new here as well and like to talk and listen,
and time you feel like chatting feel free to hit me up.