Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:37 PM

Daddy issues, that's the first thing that comes to mind. Not fo me.

the term daddy issues pisses me off like no other.
well,
there's plenty of **** that pisses me off.
this just being one of them.

lol do you have daddy issues?

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:24 PM

well if you ladies ever need a jogging partner look no further lol

Alright then, Mister...let's hit the trail! laugh

Can't we use a treadmill? it not that I need a machines help,
it just makes it more fun.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 05:08 PM
well if you ladies ever need a jogging partner look no further lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:59 PM

those are seem like very good answers....but are religions are totally different and it would affect how we raised kids.

No as you should let you're children grow and choose their own religion rather then force yours on them.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:28 PM
ask nicely

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:56 PM

Not sure about sexy...I find myself running, not walking away from deadbeat dads so it certainly is an attractive attribute.

I guess I kinda expect all dads (and moms) to feel that way so it's nothing extraordinary, is what we're supposed to do.

I quote because there is no thumbs up or like option.

So like/Thumbs up lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: (thumbs up option) :wink:

lol I only like 2 smileys :) and the winky one ;), i don't know any others lol

:smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn rant frustrated tears :banana: pitchfork offtopic oops spock rofl whoa sad2 scared shocked ill asleep slaphead smile2 shades surprised tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: winking

Would be creepy to wake up and have those standing around you're bed staring at you.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:49 PM

Not sure about sexy...I find myself running, not walking away from deadbeat dads so it certainly is an attractive attribute.

I guess I kinda expect all dads (and moms) to feel that way so it's nothing extraordinary, is what we're supposed to do.

So like/Thumbs up lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: (thumbs up option) :wink:

lol I only like 2 smileys :) and the winky one ;), i don't know any others lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:41 PM

So like/Thumbs up lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:31 PM

I think your profile is rich in content a really great profile nice pictures you really are a hot dad welcome to mingle

Thanks Spence, you're awesome you know that.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:18 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Tue 02/07/12 03:19 PM
God supposedly works in mysterious ways, If that is the case maybe he brought you're two paths together for a reason. If this is the natural course of things who are we to question it..right?

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:10 PM
I think it is sexy when anyone can put their children before themselves. Being a parent is much more then feeding them
and changing diapers.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 03:02 PM
Sex in relationships seems to come fast these days, women are no longer as afraid as the were to take a man for a test drive.

I have not had to wait more then a few dates, I would wait how ever long they wanted though if they wanted to wait.

I don't think sex is needed though if you are looking for the right one, talking and getting to know each other is whats important. if you are compatible in almost ever other way and enjoy each other, I am pretty sure the bedroom will be no different.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:54 PM

It's cold and rainy and I so miss a snuggle buddyohwell

I have a snuggle buddy here but the belong to someone else :(

I don't know why I do this to myself lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 01:44 PM

I don't think it's the governments responsibility to babysit us, drugs are no different then alcohol, actually alcohol which is a drug
causes more deaths and problems then any other substance, And kids access to alcohol is way higher then their access to drugs. I agree with legalizing all drugs or making alcohol an illegal substance. I do not agree that what we put in to our bodies or do with our lives is any business or responsibility of the government.

As parents we need to guide our children in the right path, but no matter the parent or background there will always be those ones who still take the wrong paths in life. I have tried many drugs and drank for many years, A few years back I simply stopped and now just smoke a joint here or there and that's about it for drug use of any kind. We have all the information and other precautions in place we should be able to make the right choices with out the government having to step in and do something. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and if you can't control it well then you're just one of those people no reason to ruin anything for the rest who can.

Like I said alcohol is the worse drug there is, I personally think it should be illegal for the harm it cause, but why should those who can drink responsibly be punished because of those who can't. same with drug either legalize them and be done with it or, make all drugs illegal and regulate them the same.

You are right..
it's not the government's responsibility to babysit us.

Have you ever counted how many prescription pill commercials come on during a movie? You should, you'll be aghast. There's a pill out there for everything, and more new ones everyday.

Big pharma and the government are the dangerous drug pushers, not
the potheads. We are a pill poppin culture and the more we consume
the more it's shoved down our throats...

As long as money is being made by the pharmaceutical companies and the politicians they sleep with, we'll continue to get bombarded with new drugs to take care of every little ache and pain.
They don't care how many of us or our children they take out.

Oh and I agree with you about alcohol..worst drug out there.

I hate pills i don't even take Tylenol, you always read about adverse effects years later. as long as they got the money and the connections their drugs get on the market. then you get commercials telling you to ask if this pill is right for you...side effects may cause death..What will my doctor say when asked? sure there great for you because I get a kick back for each prescription.

rants are fun...

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 01:38 PM

Be strong man I had a friend with spina bifida, he did have trouble making dates but eventually found his someone special. Do you do any activities or events with other with disabilities? There is someone out there for everyone, and disability or no disability it can seem like it takes for ever and that we are destined to be alone.

Yeah some may be turned away by it but I would simply think of that as a good personality screamer, as that's kind of shallow. So keep you're chin up man you'll find some one no matter you're faults just like the rest of us.

Very wise words...........:thumbsup:

thank you, just noticed a typo though and it won't let me edit.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 01:33 PM

For what its worth, I think your profile's fine.

Add more content as and when..your profile is a work in progress until you're more sure about what you're looking for.

Hope you continue to mingle :smile:.

Thank you, I think I will be mingling for a bit and hopefully someone will mingle back lol

I dunno. You are what you are, dude. I am sure there is some single mother out there that would love to have you. I know some women say don't lead with the kids BUT if you have two tiny ones at home with you, you are their daddy first. When I was young, I would have mingled with you as I couldn't have kids and wanted them. I am sure there is somebody out there with the same kind of thing in their life who would be happy to land the nice guy and two step children if they can't have their own.

Would take a long time before I introduced anyone to my kids, I would have to really know them before I brought her in to their lives. I guess she would need to like the kids and accept them but they have a mother and it may be selfish but I want someone for me.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:51 AM

For what its worth, I think your profile's fine.

Add more content as and when..your profile is a work in progress until you're more sure about what you're looking for.

Hope you continue to mingle :smile:.

Thank you, I think I will be mingling for a bit and hopefully someone will mingle back lol

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:49 AM
I would make a good president because.

I would start a war as an excuse to release the nukes and just end
all the BS in the world. No more anything that way no one would have anything to whine about.

I think that would make me the best as I can't think of anyone that would complain about my actions after.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:37 AM

I don't think it's the governments responsibility to babysit us, drugs are no different then alcohol, actually alcohol which is a drug
causes more deaths and problems then any other substance, And kids access to alcohol is way higher then their access to drugs. I agree with legalizing all drugs or making alcohol an illegal substance. I do not agree that what we put in to our bodies or do with our lives is any business or responsibility of the government.

As parents we need to guide our children in the right path, but no matter the parent or background there will always be those ones who still take the wrong paths in life. I have tried many drugs and drank for many years, A few years back I simply stopped and now just smoke a joint here or there and that's about it for drug use of any kind. We have all the information and other precautions in place we should be able to make the right choices with out the government having to step in and do something. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it, and if you can't control it well then you're just one of those people no reason to ruin anything for the rest who can.

Like I said alcohol is the worse drug there is, I personally think it should be illegal for the harm it cause, but why should those who can drink responsibly be punished because of those who can't. same with drug either legalize them and be done with it or, make all drugs illegal and regulate them the same.

If you didn't live in Canada I would think your name was Chad.

^^^ I agree completely even though I have no idea who or what or even where a Chad is lol

LMAO a friend......

Well then then Congratulations on having such a sexy and intelligent friend lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Tue 02/07/12 11:18 AM
The dutch courage By The spill canvas.