Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:37 PM
Congratulations may you're valentines day be a romantic one :)

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:30 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 04:32 PM

my ideal man has to be stronger emotionally than me cause sometimes in a relationship couples engage themselves in psychological warfare example if me and my guy are fighting and he insults me I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of him and the one mistake he can make is cry infront of me...if my guy is emotionally weaker than I am then he's a woos and I have no business being with him

This I strongly disagree with this and my main concern is this part.

I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of hi

why would you do this?

I was raised by a single mother and what she told me is this 'when a woman is married or seeing a guy she should be submissive to her husband/bf but that's no reason to take crap from him...African women are feisty that way

I love a heated debate, but being belittled by my partner is not something I would enjoy to much. When you care deeply for someone their opinion of you means more, to take advantage of that and use it against them to hurt them is not right.

It's one thing to stand up for what you believe in it;s another to stand there and continuously insult someone.

he may be a wuss is he cries, but he is a B!tch if he stand's there and takes that, if this was the case a real man would drop you like a hot potato the 1st time you pulled that.

relationships are about mutual respect and if one is insulting the other and belittling them to the point that crying might be a result then that is a lack of respect.

I hear the word emotional abuse used a lot by women for men who do this.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:17 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sun 02/05/12 04:18 PM
I have sated a couple strippers before my last relationship,and I agree that they are just like any other girl. A lot of them are paying their way through school, or making sure their kids have food on the table and a good life.

I would never look down on someone for what they do or do not do
as work.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 04:12 PM

my ideal man has to be stronger emotionally than me cause sometimes in a relationship couples engage themselves in psychological warfare example if me and my guy are fighting and he insults me I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of him and the one mistake he can make is cry infront of me...if my guy is emotionally weaker than I am then he's a woos and I have no business being with him

This I strongly disagree with this and my main concern is this part.

I wont keep my mouth shut and try to be the bigger person am not his child I will insult the hell out of hi

why would you do this?

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:58 PM

beard.

My X husband was a manly man but he had some Indian blood perhaps, and he had no or very little hair on his body. He never had to shave.

Then I had a boyfriend who was really sexy, horny and hairy. He had to shave twice a day. You know, he had that five O'clock shadow. I think that is so sexy!

BEST FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW EVER:

so you don't mind facial hair then? my ex hated it and still has the nerve to tell me to shave when she comes for visits with the kids.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:11 PM

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:09 PM
My uncle gave me a subscription to playboy when I was 8,
honestly I thank playboy for my vocabulary and ability to read.

an actual children's book would be green egg's and ham and animal goes bye bye.

and no I am not joking about playboy.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:01 PM

I would try booting the computer then plugging in the card/stick as it may be trying to boo0t from the card/stick rather the the hd.
bad Business being in a live Machine!

thing is I never seen anything in the post about it being open in the 1st place, and a lot of computers have ports in the front/back for sticks/cards.

When I try to boot my comp after forgetting my card plugged in it will attempt to boot from card and fail, same with a stick.

If it is how you say then yes my post is invalid.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:58 PM

Not too much, just tryin to meet some new people. I am new to Winnipeg, so I don't know anyone haha. How long have you been in the Peg?

All my life and it's not that bad here and the people are mostly friendly, I have never sat alone when going to a bar or other event alone. Even meeting girls is easy here if you have the time to go out,
I personally dislike the bar and don't have much time to go out with 2 kids, but I am confident you will be happy here well until you get rob/jumped downtown lol. then again the mayor says we have no crime so that must be true lmfao.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:50 PM

I will never accept my partner spending alone time with another guy. there is no reason for a you're wife/girlfriend to be alone at some guys house, I don't go to girls houses alone.

Applaude, Applaude.

is that agreement or sarcasm?

I NEVER do sarcasm. ( Its agreement.) Should I have done one more Applaude so it wouldn't seem sarcastic?

No it's my fault I have not had much social interaction in the last 5 years that was not on an online game.

No problem. I guess I should use more smilies. slaphead <--Like that one.

lol that one's kinda like looking the the mirror for me.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:42 PM

I'm not thinking about the Superbowl now. My mind is wondering.

A message I posted in anonymous message thread applies to you too.

"A broken heart will always heal, but will never be fully repaired."

We need a "like" or "Thumbs up" option lol

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:34 PM
I would try booting the computer then plugging in the card/stick as it may be trying to boo0t from the card/stick rather the the hd.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:28 PM

I will never accept my partner spending alone time with another guy. there is no reason for a you're wife/girlfriend to be alone at some guys house, I don't go to girls houses alone.

Applaude, Applaude.

I NEVER do sarcasm. ( Its agreement.) Should I have done one more Applaude so it wouldn't seem sarcastic?

No it's my fault I have not had much social interaction in the last 5 years that was not on an online game.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:24 PM

I have no problems dating/marrying single parent/widowed women. Children are an excuse to go to 6 Flags over Texas!

lol and toy stores and all that other fun stuff people look at you strange for if you don't have a child with you lol.

That never stopped me from going and playing!

Nor I it simply helps remove the strange looks lol

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:18 PM
Thinking I am happy that my ex's time out with the kids did not last long, and that i hate having to supervise her visits.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:16 PM
whats an ugly reject room?

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:14 PM

I have no problems dating/marrying single parent/widowed women. Children are an excuse to go to 6 Flags over Texas!

lol and toy stores and all that other fun stuff people look at you strange for if you don't have a child with you lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:12 PM

Applaude, Applaude.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:56 PM

A man is a man when he is honest and true to himself. He isn't trying to impress you or his buddies by being something he is not. He can openly communicate to me and be responsible. He can cry or not cry but he can be comfortable doing either. He isn't bossy but has control of his life. He isn't needy but wants to be appreciated. He can spend time with you or without you and not be insecure or jealous.

I like this as well but honestly since my ex cheated on my multiple times and did nothing but lie I have trouble with.

He can spend time with you or without you and not be insecure or jealous

No point in lying about it I have trust issues, but I am sure a lot here do and have had the same issues with past relationships. it will take time I guess but, I will never accept my partner spending alone time with another guy. there is no reason for a you're wife/girlfriend to be alone at some guys house, I don't go to girls houses alone. guys have their guy friends girls have girlfriends and the rest should be shared friends. Like if you're with a group it's cool be to go sit in the dark watching movies all cozy just you and him, I am sorry I just don't think it's right.

And it's not that I think you're going to sleep with him. it's just very likely he wants to sleep with you. guys do not just hang out with girls unless they are gay. guys you can tell me im wrong all you want I know you and the nice guy mac it's BS. I don't care if she don't like him, as i know any girl would hate if i was hanging out with a girl a lone and she was hanging all over me.

I don't know if this is jealousy or common sense I just know I can't handle that and think it's wrong.

what are you're guys opinions on you're partner spending alone time with the opposite sex? and remember neither of you can know if the person they are spending time with want's to sleep with them or not.
the other person can say they don't want to all they want just like i could say I don't want to be a millionaire.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:35 PM
Very nice if I made my choice of who I message based on looks I would definitely message you. I wish you all the best on you're adventure here. :)