Community > Posts By > DaddyTime

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 02:08 AM
hmm what about younger women with older men, I personally get messages from 18 - 20 year olds who are interested. my ex was 8 years younger then me and is now with a man 13 years older them me. it is not about the sex there as she still came to me for awhile after to fill those needs.

Can it be different in the case of older women & younger men, then it is with younger women & older men?

If one can form a relationship why not the other, is it simply because it is perceived that men only think with their penises? I sadly do agree though that they simply want sex but I would say that about most guys on these sites and a lot of women to.

judge each case as best you can and I would not assume anything with out getting to know the person.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:57 AM

OK,,READY?noway

laugh

To be able to LEAD,,as well as you follow.
To be honest in who you really live.

To be open to hear imperfections you have,
and able to be big enough to work on them,
to become more, without seeing them in anger.

To be confident in who you are, and stand behind your judgments made.

YET, to know your only human, and never perfect,yet work to be your best always.

A man needs to be as equal in his thoughts,,as well as in his actions to do. Yet strong enough to compromise when he See's its the best for all, NOT just him.

A man needs to be able to confirm to himself,
that he is His own MAN MADE...person..

He will stand for what he believes,
yet bend to much degree if prov-en wrong.

A man is a man, once he out grows all of his boy within him.

He needs to be able to bring-out his boy within him,,if he feels he's needed to ACT,,and not look at that as wrong, for others to see.

He needs to be a protector, able to ACT in order to save another.
Yet humble enough to know reason over risk of injury to all.

He needs to first,love himself, in order to ever love someone else.

He must have confidants in who HE IS, and project THAT when needed to do, yet meek enough to take others advices without that offending him.

AND,,a man CAN CRY A TEAR,,and STILL BE A MAN,
For its within his inner qualities of manhood EARNED to HAVE and know,
Which allows his tear to flow. (sorry just had to rhyme),lol

Life, Time, and HIS experience WITNESSED,,
builds his manhood inside as its learned, and called,wisdom..

whoa I think thats about it,,,,lol
But to be real,,WE ALL,,MEN AND WOMEN,,LEARN and GROW to become MORE of who we ARE,,and who we are SEEN AS,,,on a daily basis.
and through an openness to hear, reason, and self analyze US.
We grow and become more of (HOPEFULLY) a better adult through that.

BUT,,,see,,,noew THIS IS A BIGGY HERE,,

WE ALL VIEW THE CONCEPTS OF BEING A REAL MAN,
THROUGH THE REAL MEN WE LEARNED THAT THROUGH?

SO,,,we ALL will have different idealisms within who and what made us THINK THAT,,as we grew to become ONE?

very true

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:47 AM
I believe we can leave behind energy like a carbon print.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:44 AM

the same things that make anyone a good person - aside from the obvious biological differences

^^ that is my favorite so far, no real gender roles aside from the obvious physical ones.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 01:10 AM

Yeah if you are close with someone and you are both willing to fulfill each others needs until you find what your looking for.

I could handle it as long as I had no previous history with them,
I tried that with my ex after we split and is not working out well.

If it is just to fill that need no problem I could handle it and not become attached, but if I actually have feelings for them no I would want it all.

I had a FWB going on with one ex gf and it worked out quite well. We split on good terms (obviously) after deciding that neither of us were what the other wanted/needed, but we'd still remain friends (with the occasional roll in the hay while still single). She was a bit of nympho and we knew each other well and knew we're both 'safe'. We were already a couple for a relatively long time and knew that getting back together as a 'couple' wasn't gonna happen. So, all around, it was a hell of a lot better than just hooking up with a random anybody in a bar who could turn out to be a mass murderer, or have some disease or will rob you blind while you're taking a leak. With any luck I'll never be single again, but just in case, I'd do that again in a second.

Only issue I had was that I loved her and it made it harder for me to move on, she had already found her new interest but she enjoyed me in that way more. was very messed up in my situation. We are still friends as she is the mother of my children and all, I just could not continue a sexual relationship if I wanted to detach myself from her.

Yeah, in your case, probably wasn't a good move.

oh it was very stupid very very, as I become more comfortable her
and you all get to know my situation a little better (those who want to anyway) you will ask me why i even talk to her let alone would continue sleeping with her lol.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:55 AM

I think people look at me as a fool/clown simply because I am a comedian.

Comedians ARE funny. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not ALL of them are. You have seen Carrot top, haven't you?

lol now he is a joke and I would rather not be pooled in with him.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:49 AM

Yeah if you are close with someone and you are both willing to fulfill each others needs until you find what your looking for.

I could handle it as long as I had no previous history with them,
I tried that with my ex after we split and is not working out well.

If it is just to fill that need no problem I could handle it and not become attached, but if I actually have feelings for them no I would want it all.

I had a FWB going on with one ex gf and it worked out quite well. We split on good terms (obviously) after deciding that neither of us were what the other wanted/needed, but we'd still remain friends (with the occasional roll in the hay while still single). She was a bit of nympho and we knew each other well and knew we're both 'safe'. We were already a couple for a relatively long time and knew that getting back together as a 'couple' wasn't gonna happen. So, all around, it was a hell of a lot better than just hooking up with a random anybody in a bar who could turn out to be a mass murderer, or have some disease or will rob you blind while you're taking a leak. With any luck I'll never be single again, but just in case, I'd do that again in a second.

Only issue I had was that I loved her and it made it harder for me to move on, she had already found her new interest but she enjoyed me in that way more. was very messed up in my situation. We are still friends as she is the mother of my children and all, I just could not continue a sexual relationship if I wanted to detach myself from her.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:34 AM

Always check for toilet paper before you sit down.

And just in case you forget to check and find out that you are out (too late), DO NOT resort to pine cones, poison ivy or fiberglass insulation.....

Where was this advice 7 years ago when I needed it.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:33 AM

Thank you we try to be but I am different on stage doing my set then I am in person just chilling. I am just like anyone else and I feel that people think because I do stand up that I can't be serious.

That would be difficult. Just be you, people need to accept that.

Thank you, I am glad people find me amusing though as I would not be able to do what I do if they did not.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:08 AM
Welcome I am new as well and always enjoying making new friends,
if you ever feel like chatting I am always up for a good conversation.

DaddyTime's photo
Sun 02/05/12 12:01 AM
Always check for toilet paper before you sit down.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:57 PM

Thank you we try to be but I am different on stage doing my set then I am in person just chilling. I am just like anyone else and I feel that people think because I do stand up that I can't be serious.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 09:44 PM

but carries himself with confidence and looks people in the eye, really stands out in a crowd.

Agreed

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 09:36 PM

Ummmmmmm.................

I think the.....

Penis

Is a dead giveaway!!!!!!

huh

lol I do not make it a habit of putting my hand in to strangers pants,
so if it was left to that I may make a few mistakes lmfao.

I meant more personality traits then physical though.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:30 PM
Hey what's up man, I am a pegger too.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:24 PM
I like a man who's open, and who doesn't feel like it's a weakness to confide in his woman.

I like this as well although most women I have met so far have not felt this way. :(

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:09 PM

I use my Dad as my example of what I should be....

Strong, capable, independant, good natured, careing, giving, thoughtful, sincere, dumb as schitt some days, loving, hard working, and very faithful.

Always the shoulder to lean on. The encouraging word. The silent act of just doing the right thing at the right time....whether it is drying a tear, or kissing an owwie...or going to work or war for your loved ones....

Real men stand out as men among men

I like that

With this outlook and you're looks I would say you would make any women happy :)

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:03 PM
Some women have those too though...

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:55 PM
I would like to hear you're opinions on what makes a man a man,
we all know the stereotyped version. Ruff and rugged never cries
only thinks with the little head in his pants.

We all know men do cry and that in a lot of ways women are a lot tougher then us so,,,,,

What man like qualities do you find important for a man to have,
and is it important for a man to meet that stereotype.

DaddyTime's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:22 PM
Edited by DaddyTime on Sat 02/04/12 07:23 PM
Congratulations, i am new here and you're an inspiration.

I wish you all the best in you're journey together.