Community > Posts By > cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:41 AM

damn u all are mean im just gonna shut up because im fighting a losing battle,, you win i throw in the towel

You are smart for your age honey.....I'm a woman and I just let it go and watch to see what happens next....lol....

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:37 AM
hhhhmmmmm what else do you got on your computer?!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:07 AM
YOU two have had me laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up....lolI needed the laugh!!! thanks

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:04 AM

i was just joking guys!!!! i know to get out of a relationship if any of that happens!lol!!

guess some people dont have a sense of humor, i could tell right away you were jokinglaugh laugh

thank you i know there is some people on here who are so serious all the time they need to just loosen up and joke around to and have some fun!!

I didnt see the Knock, Knock in the beginning of the post. Sorry.

I didn't care for it either....that isn't a topic to take lightly....however it is just my opinion...

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:45 AM

My opinion about cheating is this. If you feel in anyway to have the urge to make love/have sex/ date anyone outside of your relationship. Then you should not be in the relationship your in.

Cheating is something that can hurt the person your with very badly.

you got that right!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:43 AM
they're a woman's best friend too!!!! well, my kitties are beyond awesome too but ya know how cats are....lol

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:41 AM

Wow...Now I know why I stopped dating on this site...I should have just dated locally in the first place. This is not really a dating site anymore. Half the people aren't even on here for dating.

I'm signing of now...The greatest women I've ever known will be coming home soon...We're going out to dinner tonight...Real Life...much better than cyberspace...What was I thinking??? Good luck to all you "Good People" out there. I hope you learn how to weed through this online dating mess. For all the people that don't have proper communicating skills...Twice as much luck to you

why did you ever come back to it then?....you don't seem to know exactly what you want.....take your own advice man

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:40 AM

hey mike. its kind of sad to hear you say that the 20 yr olds
have their heads on straight.
I think what you are mistaking for "knowing what they want" is really just a willingness to put up with 'whatever is clever'.
and that's what most men like-a girl that is okay with whatever he gives her.
what happens to women in their 30s and 40s, is we have lived long enough, and had enough real world experience to learn that we don't have to settle. we finally have the confidence to really ask for what we want. we finally realize that what we thought was important when we were in our 20s was pretty superficial, and that life changes our priorities, and if we've got good sense, life changes our tolerances of certain behaviors.
sometimes people who say 'have an open mind' really mean that they want you to overlook obvious red flags and bad behavior.
whats ridiculous is the generation of 40 yr old men who believe that a 20something girl is really on their level.

You got that right!......

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:30 AM
welcome!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:29 AM
I would have to agree with the other two. It need more umph! What are you going to college for, why did you choose to go for that reason...what are your hobbies and what about them keeps you into them? that kind of stuff....a pic of you with a bigger smile wouldn't hurt either!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM

It was a phrase from a song. I have very good spelling and grammar before someone jumps on me.

thanks for filling me in on that one! Just didn't know what it was.....

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:23 AM

my typing skills are rubbish ...so i apologise for any spelling mistakes lol

when you're typing something in your profile a red line will appear if something is misspelled and if you move the cursor on top of the word and right click it will give you a list of words that it thinks you are trying to use and you just pick the right one!....Ta da!....Sometimes though if the word is spelled too wrong then you have to keep trying with different combos until it gets the one you are really trying for....

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:20 AM

50 umm jay-z and nas

what?

BTW, it gets on my nerves too!...

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:19 AM
I thought your profile was GREAT....about time to see someone tell it like it is and not worry about pissing someone off....I tried to speak as freely as possible in mine as well. the things I like, don't like, what I do when I date and so on so Rock ON man and good luck to you over on the east coast!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:25 AM

White Castle !!

that rocks! i miss them, we dont have em here boohoo

pretty much anything fried..!!! as long as it doens't come back up later...lol

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:19 AM

You know, adding something interesting, other than "Msg me", would prolly get a better response. Your post is kinda like masturbating with a cheese grater, its mildly amusing, yet mostly painful.

LOL......it's true though!...lol
you crack me up Gumby!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:11 AM

Why does it seem that i get a crap load of profile views but noone ever writes to me or even responds to emails that i send out? What am i doing wrong here people???

I posted to your first one! and I even sent you an email, which you haven't returned I must add! to there:tongue:

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:08 AM

Now you guys that are reading this know who NOT to date. And I know you guys are reading this. I don't blame you for not commenting. No problem I'll take the personal attacks for you. laugh laugh Someone had to speak up.

Most of the comments on here are the same comments that they will use if you forget to take out the trash. These women don't know how to converse (except for two of them). The rest will argue every point you bring up...Shall we say Control Freaks...

Most guys reading this are gonna know you're single by natural selection.

LOL......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:07 AM

Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

so are men in their 40's

who freaking cares chickie? some perv that likes chicks 20years younger than he is....can you say MID LIFE CRISIS...must spend thousands on a car i don't need and screw chicks in their 20's to feel virile!!!...ugh, makes me sick....

especially the original poster. what was that guys name anyway??laugh laugh

cancarian69's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:38 AM

Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

so are men in their 40's