Community > Posts By > cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:04 PM
and to the girl who made the doughnut comment....don't check out the post if you don't want to read it....easy as that chickie

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 03:03 PM
it ain't just the BBW's girl!!!....I know I've been there...lol...it isn't fun, or you just get the guys that want a quick dip in the pool and they're gone!!!...ya know what though, i think you are beautiful and you have a terrific smile keep your arms uncrossed and open them up to the world, no matter how cruel it can be....get rid of the cover up pillow and have a blast out there honey!!!

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:55 PM
I agree with azrae1l, if you are getting them because you like them then go for it, I have two myself of mine and my son's birth signs and don't plan on getting anymore but I have to know that I will never regret what I got.

I don't care for sleeves, their usually too busy and I like to see lots of skin and your a Marine? from the pics in your profile? I hope I don't offend if you are not....but if you are, marines have the best bodies and I would hate to see you cover any more of it up.....love

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:49 PM
It has happened to me in a relationship where he was unfaithful not by physically being with someone, however his sexual appetite for adult online entertainment hurt me worse than if I had found him in bed with someone else.

It's cheating, and to the man who spoke of the hustler mag....men are very visual creatures by nature and I wouldn't mind a mag every now, also man, get real, it's a magazine picture, what is the likelihood of you even being with that woman, that's more of a fantasy issue unless the other half finds it unacceptable then something needs to be worked out or just out right ended.

For me though, to do it with someone online.... isn't acceptable...this person needs to get up enough guts to break off the relationship and find out what this person wants and needs or discuss the situation with their partner and try to find a compromise so that there is more time being spent together to fulfill the needs of both people in the situation.....just my opinion.

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:35 PM
I'm glad to see that there are so many of you out there....too many people don't give the single fathers a second glance but from me to you, Rock ON! keep up the work, I know it's hard, mines 10 now and have done it all by myself so I know how hard the road is, let me know if there is any advice you may need and i'll do the same k, my boy is getting up there in the age and is starting to look at girls now soooooooo, some scary waters ahead for me and any advice on how to talk to a young boy about this kind of stuff that's gonna come about would be great!!! (remember this is gonna come from MOM so try and keep it clean....lol) Good luck to all of you and you have my support...

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:20 PM
to buttons: Ask away girl! I do it and it works out great for me, besides the guy you are interested may be too afraid of rejection to ask you and who knows! there might be some fire after the match is lit!!!
GO FOR IT

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:17 PM
from a womans point of view I agree that it is a "people" thing and not just men, women do it just as much as men (in the general sense). Only complain if you yourself have "NEVER" done the same thing.

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:10 PM
not sure but know who I would like it to be.....

who is your hero?

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:02 PM
I hear ya, now, if it was a chick asking a chick that would be another story...ugh!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next