Community > Posts By > cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:35 AM
Suzanne honey, I see you all the time on here....why don't you get out!,you are just the cutest thing and have such a great spunkie personality...you should go and spread it around!....you would be so fun to go hang out with.....if you were here we'd be out on the town chickie having a blast!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:26 AM
sorry to hear you're bored....whatcha wanna talk about? You got plans for the weekend?....I'm booked solid and am gonna see Blue man group tonight and I am so jazzed....can't wait!!!!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:23 AM

I don't dislike you, shorty. I don't even know you. I just think it's sad when a girl has to post a thread asking how many men would bang her. It seems to show a lack of self-esteem. Don't you think you're better than that?

So she's looking for a little self-esteem boost. Is that so wrong? Every now and then a girl needs that reassurance. And is it really necessary to call her pathetic when you yourself say you don't even know her?

she never said the girl was "pathetic"... when things are taken out of context and other words are put in for the others, things get nasty....she's entitled to her opinion and I think you both make valid points....In my own opinion, I would never post something like this but do understand that sometimes the ego needs a boost and it feels good to get responses....I flirt to get the same ego boost, everyone likes it they just go about it in different ways ya know...

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:16 AM
c'mon people this is Feril's thread don't take it over, start your own to battle in.....

Still looking for a match Ferilcat. I hope all is well with you and your family...cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:39 AM
OMG this thread fills up fast doesn't it?!!!...I'm looking for a match Ferilcat!...can you help me?

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:38 AM
COFFEE! but later tonight BLUE MAN GROUP!!!!!!! with a new friend that is totally awesome!!!!...life is pretty good right now and I'm enjoying it!!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:26 AM
oh geez, lets see....gonna hit the gym around 8, play some xbox with my boy, go pick up my friend and head over to chuckee cheese for another friends son's b-day party and see BLUE MAN GROUP tonight....then tomorrow, going out to breakfast with a friend, meeting another girlfriend of mine for lunch and have a dinner date that evening SO!...I'm really booked! Should be a Great weekend!!!! Hope you all have a fantastic time no matter what you are doing!!!

redhead44613, tanning is great therapy!!!!...I love it!...Nothing like escaping to a beach with some good music for 20 minutes to break the anxiety eh!!!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:33 AM

But being alone is also a choice...flowerforyou

You know, no-one ever states that but me!! I choose to be alone and I honestly don't think its as bad as everyone thinks. I think when you reach a certain point in your life, the good thing is you can say..I don't NEED a man but I would LIKE to have a man in my life!! Then its truly satisfying to know that you are a independent woman. I actually love being single and my life is very content the way it is. I think when you are younger you feel like you have to have someone because all of your friends have someone. When you are older, you don't care what your friends think..you do what you want!! Its your choice and you can be that 3rd wheel and feel ok about it :wink:

UNSURE!, you are right about this one, I am the same way, I miss having someone in my life but don't need it to feel good about my life. Took a long time to figure that one out but it's true, when you are happy with yourself and like being with yourself (if that makes sense to you out there)then you are alright and very ready to share your life with someone else when the time comes..

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:28 AM

sadly this is true,
not the making up of the mind part, but the whole
emotions part... and i think that being treated the way he treats me, him making me smile whenever we talk, i dont know... something about this just feels right... thats why i was asking everyones opinion, like... is it possible that he wants to move on? and just waited to ask me out till she left in fear of hurting me? thinking of me before himself? or is that just not possible... i mean i understand that some of you have been here before, but is there maybe some way something good could come out of this? the way we used to joke about how if we were dating? talking about a life, a house, or CHILDREN when we werent even a couple? i dont know... some things seem %100, like we were meant to be together... and he agrees... frown i dont know... i just know ive had feelings for him for quite some time, and i kept them quiet till he said "i think im falling for you..." about two months ago, and on new years eve, he said i love you... and i mean, our new years resolution, was to help eachother get over our ex's... and sure enough, 12:am 0n the dot he called me... "i love you, happy new years babe... call me back" i just really dont know...

but okay in this Q im asking, is it possible that he really does wanna move on?

hun, if you are going to go forward with this guy because he "tells" you this and isn't "showing" you then why discuss it. I understand how you feel, I was ready to marry someone once and he wasn't ready for it...long story...I left him because my feelings were too strong for him and couldn't bare being with someone who couldn't reciprocate what I was feeling..

It is going to be one of the hardest choices you will have to make from an emotional stand point. If you too are meant to be together then you will be able to wait 6 months to a year to start something together, give it some time.

Let him fully get over his ex, when making this decision try not to let your emotions run the show and think logically about it...Look at the situation from an outside stance, if this was happening to a friend of yours, what advice would you give her, would you really tell her, "yeah, go for it! He means it this time" or would you caution her to help her protect her emotional well being......

enough lecture...sorry hun, but you seem like a really sweet girl and no one should be treated like they are second best, and from the information you have shared with us, that is exactly what he has done to you and I hope you understand that it probably won't be the only time it happens

cancarian69's photo
Fri 01/18/08 11:20 AM
none right now....got 8 friends though

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:26 PM
ah you cheating b*st*rd!!!....that was only to be done with MEEE!!!.....

I am so jadedgrumble

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:16 AM

Been there....wait till u hit the 30's it goes a little faster..enjoy it and Happy Birthday!!!flowerforyou

right on there honey!...34 and 35 is coming at me like a freaking train!!!!...Party on and be safe today!!!!Happy B-day

cancarian69's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:17 AM
live in tornado alley and not have tornado insurance!

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:56 PM
I love the POO!!!

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:52 PM

why yes, yes I would.

monkey rides are so fun.

and they can clean your ears out at the same time.

Monkey Power!!!

if you can fit in my ears....lol...?!ROCK ON MONKEY BOY

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:48 PM
would you let a monkey ride you...?

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:40 PM
tell me how you really feel?

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:57 PM
elephant seal "Big" was brought into mammal center for injury to his left eye caused by someone stabbing him in his head. doctor preforms surgery to repair damaga. ele seal recovers from injury well then dies one month later due to cysts that develop from sites where dirty needles were used to provide pain meds and antibiotics the cysts were untreated and swelled with infection causing many of them to become the size of a silver dollar, at least 15 covered the seals lower half....

A marine mammal brought into a rehab center for surgury and had recovered never should have died from infections that were caused and should have been treated by the center......

Rest in Peace.."Big"....my marine mammal baby.....pic on my profile

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:35 PM
But I don't think I could bend the right way to have sex in your car....lol

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:33 PM
monkeys is better!!!....SWEEET RIDE!.....