Community > Posts By > cancarian69

cancarian69's photo
Sun 06/15/08 10:55 AM
honey, a puma and a cougar are the same animal....lol but I would rather be called a tiger!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:20 AM
Sorry....a woman!!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:19 AM
OMG a man that understands us!!!!! dude spread the word!!!! over and over and over!!!!.....LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh

cancarian69's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:52 PM
Hello all! I'm hear! Yes I know he posted it.

cancarian69's photo
Fri 05/09/08 09:42 PM
hey hey, what is this coming from.....I'm messed up with a freezepop song that is killing me!

cancarian69's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:07 AM
just gotta get through the weeds no matter what site you're on. But don't settle for less than what you feel you deserve hun and you'll do fine.

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:07 PM

I've been on here 2 months, but still dont even have a solid person to talk to...

What the heck did I put in my profile that turn everyone away?
Other than maybe my pictures tht is...lol.

Please send the advice down the line.

your profile says you joined on Jan 3 honey, it's only been a few weeks, give it some time

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/28/08 04:07 PM
A big damn boat so I could leave!

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:34 AM
when you sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going

When your underware creep up and you like it

you make noises going to bed and getting out of it

cancarian69's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:33 AM
I would spank my son, I didn't "TAP him on the butt" he got a spanking! when he was younger, Now that his life is his XBOX all I have to do if he has a bad day in school or is disrespectful or rude to me or anyone else is take it away and OOOHHH boy, My point is MADE!!....So I feel that there is a time for a "SPANKING" when kids are younger...don't leave any marks or anything, if you do then that's pretty much beating the child. However when they are older and can comprehend what is happening you find something they don't want to ever have taken away and you take it as punishment....My son did slip the other day and say Sh*t so he got a slap in the face....but other than that, yup. taking away the XBOX works great!!!...He's 10 now and I always get complimented on his behavior and his politeness and his caring ability

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:49 PM
I do give to the unfortunate all the time, if I see someone with a sign for food I get them a meal, I walked out of walmart on many more than one occasion and saw the homeless people out side and have gone back in to get the sweatshirts and food. even dog food for their dogs if they have them.....but I don't go on the internet and post it....it should be something that people, if they can help will help.....

everyone who came in and said ooohhh that's beautiful or made me cry.....why? don't you do the same thing or are you one of the people who would back away as if they had the plague?.....

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh sad laugh laugh sad laugh laugh laugh I haven't laughed that hard in a long time....Thanks to all in the thread!!!!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:28 PM

Take it very very slowly.. Online feelings and real life feelings are 2 totally different things...

take the advice! she's right

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:40 AM

Suzanne honey, I see you all the time on here....why don't you get out!,you are just the cutest thing and have such a great spunkie personality...you should go and spread it around!....you would be so fun to go hang out with.....if you were here we'd be out on the town chickie having a blast!

No car, and transportation sucks, expecially for the disabled

IT's great here, and I have a car, you got the placard cause then we get great parking spots!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:17 AM
I don't care either way, box, vase, whatever, I do like different kinds of roses though, I like white ones with red tips, the lavendar roses, there is a rose, I don't recall the name but it's almost silver in appearance...

Either way you decide, just make sure it's her favorite flower, that is better than any stereotypical arrangment out there and shows her you just didn't run into the store and picked up whatever was handy...if she does like the red roses and those are her favorite, grab another flower or two of her liking and have them in the arrangement too...it'll show her that you really thought about her and what she would like....makes for a great start to a great night! Good luck

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:09 AM

If I ask you if I look fat, you better damn well tell me the truth! Cuz I don't want to go out looking fat, I'm short, I can't afford to look fat, it makes me seem shorter. And if I find out I did look bad/fat/trashy/whatever and you didn't tell me, there'd be hell to pay rather than if you just told me I looked bad and I was upset for a minute or two until I changed again.

laugh laugh laugh right on chickie! I hear ya!

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:57 AM

oh geez, lets see....gonna hit the gym around 8, play some xbox with my boy, go pick up my friend and head over to chuckee cheese for another friends son's b-day party and see BLUE MAN GROUP tonight....then tomorrow, going out to breakfast with a friend, meeting another girlfriend of mine for lunch and have a dinner date that evening SO!...I'm really booked! Should be a Great weekend!!!! Hope you all have a fantastic time no matter what you are doing!!!

redhead44613, tanning is great therapy!!!!...I love it!...Nothing like escaping to a beach with some good music for 20 minutes to break the anxiety eh!!!

I saw blueman group before...was soo kool I loved it!! well I just started tanning so Im only going for like 5mins. lol but it helps, I feel great after

me tooooo!...probably get skin cancer from it...lol...it sure is nice after a good workout and to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life...

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:54 AM

I don't know where you guys meet these girls. My friends and myself always prefer the truth, no matter what.

yeah girlie, if my dress makes me look fat, you better tell me cause I don't want to go out looking fat!....lots of men don't like the truth either....I've pissed of many men by telling them how I truly feel and ya know what if the girl you're with can't take the criticism and handle it respectfully then find another one who can.....I can get hurt by it and if it's a sincere constructive criticism I can handle it fine, but if it comes with a sarcastic tone or it comes as a personal attack then I can get pretty upset about it....

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:50 AM
I liked it...you were redundant about smoking sometimes and not doing drugs....you might wanna go back and delete one of them...lol other than that, you have really nice pics up and there's enough info there to spark curiosity. so good job

cancarian69's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:45 AM
Depends on the parent and the child. mine is 10 and had worked with him for about a year to get him up to being home alone for an evening....went through what to do if there is a fire, how to call the police, me, grandma, our room mate, never answer the door or even approach it if someone knocks on it, don't answer the phone unless mommy calls, what to get himself to eat if he's hungry and what not...it's takes a lot of work to get them ready and you want to make sure all the bases are covered and test them on what you've taught them too....

I would tell him I was leaving and go outside for a few minutes and then go back and knock on the door to see what he would do....I would call him and see, I have ran through the fire drill with him and made him go it alone a lot to make sure it's habit with him.....as long as they are prepared the will be alright...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7