Community > Posts By > hikerchick

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 07:17 PM

I would never be allowed to speak.

spock are you now? rofl rofl rofl
I think you know the answer to that one.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 07:12 PM
I would never be allowed to speak.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:42 PM

flowerforyou Female would be the thing.

are u bored tonightlaugh laugh
He is lonely.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:12 PM
It's no wonder it's free.. they have all them banners flying around there site and there all what ? paid sites ? ... something doesn't sound right about that part.. I just seen a banner women meet married men or hook up something in those lines. Crazy.
It's advertising and it's what keeps the site free.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:10 PM

i like having friends!!!

I dont think this is REALLY a dating site...
(false advertising)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like making friends too.

I agree about the dating site thing. It seems like it is, but it's not completely.

I don't want to message any girls though because I'm afraid they will be freaked out when really I'm just looking for friendship. You know?
many women have messaged me - look at my friends list - it's mostly females. I don't freak out - I love friends of both (all) sexes.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:07 PM
good man

<---------------------------------------------------------

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:06 PM

I'm in. What time do we leave?

wtg {{{hiker}}} you fearless woman

but he has to pick you up at your door ok?
Ok. he doesn't live far from me.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:04 PM
define "good man"...

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:02 PM

lol, i like that joke.:wink:
I'm not joking. I love the mountains this time of year.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:58 PM

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 03:36 PM
sometimes I ask questions and then forget the replies. Then I look stupid.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:41 AM
Only if it means going from poor to rich.laugh

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:38 AM
I don't feel like meat because I am not available.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:28 AM
I didn't know sex ever had to be brought up.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:08 AM
The holes fade over time..my daughter had her eyebrow done and wore a ring for a few years and got tired of it. The hole is almost gone now. The hole in her nose is impossible to see now too, since she stopped wearing it.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:06 AM

With my kids I have made the rule that they can't have anything other than their ears pierced until they are 18(no gauges), as well as no tats until then. I have not problem with either piercings or tats, I just don't feel that teenagers can think through all of the possible future repercussions. They don't know what their career is going to be, and it can affect future jobs. If she does get it pierced I would just make sure that she does a good job of keeping it clean.
Mine pierced her own nose when she was 14. I kept making her take it out and she kept putting it back in. She swallowed a tongue ring while trying to pierce her own tongue; which is why I even considered letting her have it done. Doing it herself could have been tragic.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:03 AM
When my daughter wanted to get her tongue pierced I told her she had to get the okay from both her dentist and her orthodontist.

Surprisingly, to my chagrin, they said it was okay as long as she used a plastic ball and had the piercing far enough back on her tongue.

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:54 AM
Yes

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:50 AM
It's a toss-up between my daughter and the love of my life.

She has lied to me, tried to run me over, and put me in debt from which I will probably never recover.

The love of my life because he flipped and flopped so many times - I love you - I love you not- until my heart was just obliterated. And I would probably let him do it to me again.ohwell

hikerchick's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:46 AM
I don't follow politics.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25