Community > Posts By > hikerchick

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:26 PM

two become one...how appropriate!

I'm sure those that profess to "know" that Michael and I are not a separate female and a separate male who found each other on this site will get a kick out of this one, huh. whoa

Why is it so hard to believe that a female can think and feel the way I do. Where does anyone get off judging me, how I choose to live my life, or with who, as long as I do not hurt anyone else in the process. offtopic

Let's get back on track, please....

~angelfire

not sure how you got that out of what I said..is it not appropriate for two to become one on a dating site?

Why must everyone see more than what is said?

For the record, I have never speculated about you and Mike being one person; you must have me confused with someone else.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:19 PM

No, because I wouldn't let them do that to me.

(((((((((((((((((:heart: Hiker:heart: )))))))))))))))))))

and yes Amber..I know the feeling....brokenheart sorry hun:cry:
Love ya babe.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:19 PM

don't have a choice till i afford my own place.....definitely don't wnat to be living in the woods again
you still don't have to let them treat you badly.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:12 PM
No, because I wouldn't let them do that to me.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:07 PM

I pose this question. Why are some people so frightened of gays?? It's not contagious! And we do not come on to everything that walks. laugh That's like say a straight woman will come on to every man she sees. Just not true.

Other than the obvious, when just about any man meets a beautful gay woman, I have to be honest. I'm more concerned about the bisexual or trisexual women. It would be a challenge to be with a bisexual simply because everyone's fair game. That's just a tad too much for my paranoid mind to take.

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared
trisexual?

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:06 PM

what worse the empty nest your dealing with , or me never even having the nest ?
I don't think you can miss what you never had.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:48 PM

And I only marry SISTA'sgrumble grumble grumble laugh laugh laugh offtopic oops
laugh laugh laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:47 PM

Been divorced almost a year and havent dated anyone yet,so I guess I can forget the relationship thing>laugh
I have been divorced since 1995 and I am still single.

Never give up hope.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:41 PM
I figure when and if she ever gets out of my hair (not holding my breath) I will finally be ready to think about having a man in my life.

My tune will change then, Fade, just wait. I will be calling you for girl lessons.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:39 PM

Hey ((((Hiker)))))flowerforyou

I agree,,the dating thing,,ummmmmm SUCKSgrumble grumble grumble

Relationships are hard to find, even true friendships,,can't seem to get past one to get to the otherhuh ohwell drinker
OH, I hear you. ((((((Peekinin))))))

It's good to see you around here. We need more like you.flowerforyou

well,,since I can't get a date OR a relationship,,,theres no place I'd rather be Hikergrumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh
If you are willing to switch teams, you could marry me and my friends...laugh laugh laugh

you guys crack me up, but I do understand! flowerforyou flowerforyou
we are just kidding...anyway my main wife is in jail, so ...

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:37 PM

Relationships are hard to find, even true friendships,,can't seem to get past one to get to the otherhuh ohwell drinker

well,,since I can't get a date OR a relationship,,,theres no place I'd rather be Hikergrumble grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh
If you are willing to switch teams, you could marry me and my friends...laugh laugh laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:32 PM

The one's we should feel resentment toward's are the one's that held back their love from us. And, let us make a fool of ourselve's with our blind love for them.
I don't believe that we should feel resentment for anyone. We only hurt ourselves by hanging on to resentment.

Several people I know have found love lately and I could not be happier for them.

It gives one hope, you know?

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:29 PM
Earth

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:18 PM

No, but I think that dancing banana should be incarcerated
I think this is the first time I have agreed with you.

Awe, c'mon! I am not that bad. flowerforyou
Just because I don't share your opinions most of the time does not mean I think you are bad.

You just think differently than I do; we can always agree to disagree. It's what grownups laugh do; and it makes life interesting.

Ask Fade..she and I are polar opposites on most issues and yet I am always happy to see her posts; and we always respect each other.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:15 PM

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:14 PM

i can't belive all these women not gettin e-maols,,,something rong with this story
I get e-mails from friends; that is all.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:12 PM
I wouldn't mind being in a relationship but I HATE dating.

Kinda limits my options.laugh

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:10 PM

hiker you still owe me that money backgrumble
come get it babe!:tongue:

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:08 PM
I am not at liberty to discuss it at this time.

hikerchick's photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:57 PM

I think that most people are interested in a relationship, but only on their explicit terms. Uncompromising, my way or the highway type relationships, each for their own personal reasons based on their experiences.
We can't all be as flexible as you, darling.flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25