Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:25 AM
i tried reading the koran to get a gist of it. Got about half way through. You might want to give that a try explains a lot about Mohamed.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 05:19 AM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sun 04/04/21 05:29 AM
funny at that last one...i was in san fran a while back...a panhandler was actually using a large fry pan...hey look i'm a panhandler, see my pan...it was a little funny and his delivery was good so i gave him a buck...

being sweaty, not being a good listener....not letting them order what they want because you are paying....i took a woman out to eat, she was decent looking, it was a pub, she bought the most expensive steak on the menu, but by the way she ate i thought damn she is really hungry and she made up for it...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 04/04/21 04:17 AM
i never really liked the beatles but kept it to myself...i was a closet stones fan...i think when the beatles were popular it was almost sacrilege to not like them...like garth brooks, never liked him....never bought a beatles album or song...queen yes...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZP5U6SW_08

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:10 AM
like anything you need to take it step by step...finding someone else's bible study maybe try a different one, learn at your own speed...most people suggest starting at the gospel of John it's written differently than the others.

Try learning with others in a church? Try different things. The definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results.

hopefully you are starting from a believers take found on romans 10:8-10....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 09:03 AM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sat 04/03/21 09:04 AM
transgender, full birth abortion, open borders in a lockdown pandemic, impeaching a guy already out of office, coming against i.d.s for voting when u need an i.d. for almost anything in the world...major league baseball moving the all star game out of the state because of that?

if most people voted in biden and i think not...notice how none of the law suits made it to court and trump is kicked out of social media...does the bully silence the victim or the other way around?

but if the majority did vote them in we have an atheistic, globalistic , etc...majority like the rest of the world, so sad....you must be proud of the brave new world...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 05:08 AM
here is another can of worms/wind up toy...mlb moves all star game out of atlanta because of the recent state law stating you must have identification to vote...how in the world are you supposed to cheat if you have to show i.d. incredible...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:14 AM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sat 04/03/21 01:38 AM
somebody to love , queen, also killer queen...jefferson starship==heart to heart, miracles...love sing along songs...and if you like a challenge...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p3DzUwxI0o

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:07 AM
another true story...my ex bought her first gun and took it to the range and tried it out and was very excited, a 38 special blued. she decides to go to bank afterward...she thinks she knows the lady teller a bit so confides " i have a gun" i see the lady is nervous and my ex doesn't get it...the teller is getting a bag and trying not to panic...i lean over and say , no she just bought a gun and is excited...the teller still not getting it...it's in her car in the trunk, finally relaxes and says, ok let's start over, what do you want, ex-i have my slip right here i am making a small withdrawal from my account...relief ensues...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 01:01 AM
if malt vinegar is a repellant no wonder the guys in canada don't score in a pub...being from the states you go to a pub in canada and ask for fries you never know what u might get as a condiment i kid u not....condiments i have been given....mayonnaise, mustard, fry sauce-combination of stuff...almost never ketchup and drum roll malt vinegar which i grew to love on fries...don't knock it till you tried it and if cholesterol isn't a problem have poutine, fries with gravy and cheese-yum...don't tell your dr. you eat this

oh almost forgot the post-chick repellant, speaking of your ex, oggling too hard or not hard enough. showing a bulge below the belt line, not showing a bulge below the belt line, this is dependent on type of woman. and drum roll, being on fixed income such as social security and not having a car or much spending money..living in a hostel and unable to take them home is also a good one...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:50 AM
usually it's the guy has the heart attack...superman could even the odds a bit...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:44 AM
i have a rowdy side but i am 63 and a half and i don't know how to post images and make them pop out which puts me on disadvantage....i told myself when i was 60 no more jail...then the lady sheriff asked if she could come by to talk....well it was a woman so in she came with 2 strapping tattooed badass sheriffs she left out to mention...

long story short, i was going to do 30 days to await the court date when they asked all non felons to raise their hands....i did....court came early....but i did have a first...six of us chained to each other went to court in our orange jumpsuits which was very dramatic...i got off with modern probation which is you give the county 30$ a month for a year....

i ride motorcycles, preach the bible and love rowdy women, when i can...i prefer to do that when married....p.s i was only in jail for 22 hours...so does that count?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:31 AM
some people date for fun not relationships...the derogatory term for that is serial dater...cereal daters date captain crunch and such so don't get confused by the simile

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:28 AM
i think when he takes his cape and uni off he loses his superpower...notice he never flies or bends steel when he is in civy clothes...if lois was kinky she could ask him to put it on ,,,, talk about rough sex eh?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:24 AM

Side note: Many immigrants come to America to escape drug cartels and gang violence. Meanwhile, leftists continue to fight for our guns because America is unreasonably violent.

on that our government according to the late george carlin, gets into a war every 20 years. i call it trickle down violence...i don't think gun control is the answer, i think our leaders example is the answer....randi rhodes "if we didn't have war profiteering, we wouldn't have wars."

are we supposed to have borders so open every unhappy person in the world can just walk or fly in here? maybe with the up and coming ccp we are trying to stack our deck so we have more potential warriors on hand not just democratic voters?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:14 AM
sounds like a good question but i don't want to look that up...seems to me the most important take away from esther and it is a good one is this, she was at a crossroad as to whether to take a chance and be a hero or stay in the back ground and not take a risk which could have led to her death....she risked death and saved her race...if there was anything else in there it could be because of the culture at the time....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 04/03/21 12:03 AM
the comedian said he found out at an early age he did not enjoy sex, so he married young...having been married twice, and watch the urge wane he has a point...

on the other hand my last gf was quite a looker and that does effect the urges...i had a friend since high school and we chatted a lot on the phone for years...recently she said she had a bf and that was it...

"when harry met sally" is a movie that answers that question...it looks like the answer is yes you can be friends without sex....and then they ****...after a long time...meaning the answer is ultimately no...

at my age i hope u can as it would be nice to have women to play poker or chess with..

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 04/02/21 11:51 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Fri 04/02/21 11:56 PM
i would never date a cranky old guy...lot of sites nowadays because of law suits allow more same sex stuff....lot o fun....not

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 04/02/21 11:43 PM
i've tried a lot...got all my dates from pof.com...my fav all time was okcupid.com they had this blog thing similar to forums here only better...then match.com bought them out and closed the blogs saying they were distracting to dating which they may have been but it was hella fun the way it was laid out...lot of comedy ensued...to this day i don't like match.com because of that...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 04/02/21 11:38 PM
yes but only if she is here....true story, i worked with a guy who was married twice...they both left him for a woman....he got discouraged and googled which nationality has more submissive women not wanting this to happen again....filipino was the answer and he found 1 and married one....

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 20 21