Community > Posts By > Fresh start

Fresh start's photo
Wed 06/02/21 05:13 AM
Only sure way is to pluck out his eyes. Not my best recommendation but was 1st thing off top of my head.
You probably can't stop him if he so desires but somebody in a committed happy relationship is not going to wander. Perhaps that would be a good starting point. Hope it works out for you.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/22/21 12:42 PM
Maybe Mrs Alf ....off the top of my head.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 03/11/21 03:25 AM
I am amazed at references to "work" while getting pregnant. I always find sex pleasurable, not work.......guess I'm doing it wrong. Lol.

Fresh start's photo
Sat 01/02/21 04:32 AM
Makes me wonder how many egg timers are being broken by men all over the world to see if it works for them.
Good to start off new year with a good laugh......hope it ends laughing as well.

Fresh start's photo
Wed 12/23/20 06:02 AM
When they can pay their own cell phone bills is probably the ideal time for kids to have a cell phone.

Fresh start's photo
Sat 12/19/20 06:16 PM
Way too funny.....I'll go to bed tonight smiling.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/23/20 04:22 PM
Easy for the women to laugh....not so for anyone who has experienced it. Stay safe all.

Fresh start's photo
Sun 04/19/20 05:48 PM
drinks

Fresh start's photo
Sun 04/19/20 05:43 AM

What is a map?

A map is something that you are supposed to be able to read before......you ask someone for directions.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/09/20 05:31 PM
Video chatting with my 7 year old granddaughter when I get up every morning. Extra special reason to get the feet on the floor each day.:grinning:

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/09/20 05:24 PM
In these times, the question should be....Will all of us be here in the near future to find someone? Stay safe all.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/09/20 02:44 PM
All I want is a ride on dishwasher.

Fresh start's photo
Wed 04/08/20 06:41 AM
Emotional commitment is like a puzzle....lots of pieces that might fit ( sometime forced) but only 1 true fit. And when you find it suddenly the picture becomes clearer. Hope this makes everyone want to do a puzzle. Stay safe.

Fresh start's photo
Tue 04/07/20 12:32 PM
Okay how about this one.

Went to the bank 3 1/2 weeks ago and decided to take $100 dollars out in case run on banks. Still have $10 left as strangely enough, nobody wants cash(new rules these days ...all debit). Might frame the ten once this is over. Safety counts...stay safe all

Fresh start's photo
Sun 04/05/20 07:13 AM
Hey Mandyola....just checked your profile...have to say you look amazing .....for someone who is 1835 years old. Must be some sort of record.

Fresh start's photo
Thu 04/02/20 01:28 PM
Last year I sat both my daughters down and expressed my wishes after my passing. Freaked them out for a week....thought something was wrong with me. Both understood my wishes and both had chance to question why. Can't do that with a piece of paper....something to think about.

Fresh start's photo
Tue 03/31/20 10:19 AM
Edited by Fresh start on Tue 03/31/20 10:20 AM
Not sure why the label you put on the problem is of concern, really problem is the debt. Put in another term....if you're up to your neck in $hit does it matter what you call it(sorry ladies...I should have said A rose by any other name is still a rose). Stay safe all.

Fresh start's photo
Tue 03/31/20 08:01 AM
I sent a care package to my neighbour. It consisted of my grandkids washable finger paints , brushes and computer paper. Her youngest daughter always enjoyed painting when my grandkids visit. Guess I'm going have to go shopping to replace.

Fresh start's photo
Sun 03/29/20 10:23 AM
In these times on social distancing, I guess imaginary dates would be my preference.....still can touch in those. Maybe you're preference would loosen, on their keyboards, the fingers of others. Stay safe, but let your imagination set you free.

Fresh start's photo
Sat 03/28/20 12:55 PM
The measure of a person is what they do when no one is watching. Unfortunately many people here feel empowered to do not nice things. Makes it hard here,as why are we chatting with people if you can't be honest and trust them. Hopefully you'll find what you're searching for. Till then stay safe.

Previous 1