Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:31 PM
He left 3 kids behind, one of which he dangled off the balcony of a hotel. You know, you can think what you want, MJ was a nut case and a child molester, who just happened to be famous. The only difference between him and any other pedophile was that he had a theme park to lure them in.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:22 PM

ummm does that mean that Poppa Smurf did Smurfette to make the Smurfs?

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a ****?

From the most disturbing movie made.

Okay, it's rather disturbing how you know all that.... huh

Well I watched the Smurfs when I was a kid, so I did know all that. But that quote was from Donnie Darko.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:02 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Tue 06/30/09 08:02 PM

ummm does that mean that Poppa Smurf did Smurfette to make the Smurfs?

First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a d!ck?

From the most disturbing movie made.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:49 PM
And quiet, thanks for that, I'll store that in my vault of useless knowledge.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:47 PM

How about, WTF is a hatter?

Alice in wonder land yo!

Ahhhhhhhh. So that means he's in a fantasy world, no?

"mad hatter" come from the old hat makers who used tannin to cure the felt (rabbit fur) with mercury. and the mercury fumes would give them brain damage

hence the phrase "mad as a hatter"

And knowing is half the battle.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:33 PM

How about, WTF is a hatter?

Alice in wonder land yo!

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:32 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Tue 06/30/09 07:33 PM

Why is the "Fly" the only insect that does it AND is called it?

What about an Ant-Eater?

Nevermind, not an insect.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 07:25 PM
Acer is your best bet for performance per dollar.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:37 AM
I'd go with whatever makes you happy, well, within reason. I lost 90 pounds 2 years ago, in about 11 months, due to a job change. And I don't eat as much and feel a bit better. But I'm one of those idiots that could careless what I look like, because I am who I am, no matter what I look like.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:30 AM

I find a shot gun and an incinerator work pretty good.

God I HATE dog haters!!!

Actually I'm a dog lover, I was talking about for the owners.

Gumbyvs's photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:48 AM
I find a shot gun and an incinerator work pretty good.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:43 PM
How do you break an evening? I know a bad evening can break you, but hey, **** happens.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 10:41 PM
Check please!

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:58 PM
Word! Adjective! Verb! Sentence!

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:09 PM
I watch 2 episodes of Cash Cab tonight and missed 5 questions outta 7 sets of questions. But then again, I have a head full of useless information.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:05 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Mon 06/29/09 09:06 PM

Do you think your intellegent. If so why.

Spelling Corrections: "Do you think you're intelligent." laugh

Glad someone else did that but me. rofl rofl

And, somewhat smart, when I wanna be.

Oh and because I is edumacated!

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:25 PM

Thanks, I think I'll get a bigger tank, I'd like to get maybe 8 - 10 giant danios, but I don't want to over crowd the tank.

You can get a 55 gallon tank at petsmart for like 100 bucks, then either get a stand for 50 or go to home depot and make your own.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:16 PM
Yea 1 inch per gallon is the going rule. Most times if you go over that, some will die and if you don't notice right away, it'll kill off the whole tank, due to bacteria. Keep the filters clean and exchange 25% of the water each month and you'll be golden.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:02 PM
The truth is usually the most painful thing to hear.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:25 AM
BTW, real life friend? Is that opposed to your imaginary friends? smokin drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25