Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:48 AM

Back in my previous life, you could eat off of my floors! I kept my house really clean. Not soooo much these days. laugh

off your tummy maybe, but floors are disgusting, even when clean!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:44 AM

Propoxyphene and cyclobenzaprine

Bless you!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:42 AM

What'd they give you Connie?

Gumby, we made a special place for your Balls... :wink:

Innuendo makes me happy!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:41 AM
Go get a yogurt enema, looking at your pics, you really shouldn't lose much more weight!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:38 AM

Oh ppppfffftttt I'm on drugs! You know what I meant! rofl rofl rofl

Put the crack pipe down! Don't make me do an intervention!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:36 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/28/09 09:37 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I go off to answer some emails and you two start talking about Gumby's Balls...

no no no...it wasn't US two...he was HIM!

He was him? I would hope I was me!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:36 AM

Procrastinators Unite!

Tomorrow....

laugh drinker laugh

{{{Auburn}}} Hope you get to feeling better soon! flowerforyou

Company always comes over when your house is cluttered, and
no shows up when its clean....grumble

That's why you clean up 10 minutes before they show up!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:31 AM

Because you said you can't remember names or faces. :tongue:

I said I could remember faces, but not names. And I have the memory problem. And I was just joshing rapunzel with that comment. tongue2

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:30 AM

it's certainly a thrill. you're such a lovely audience I'd love to take you home with me. I'd love to take you home

Don't touch me!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:29 AM

Problem I have is, I'll read someone's profile and say "Hey, that's interesting". Then I'll see em post in the forums and wondering why I thought they were interesting. And vice versa. And it annoys me when people change photos, cause for the life of me I can remember photos, but you can tell me your name and I'll forget before you say nice to meet ya. Thus leading to stalking like pervs sometimes.

Okay then, you might want to add that you have a touch of bad memory to your profile! HA

Why would you say that?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:27 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh heavens...here comes the BALL talk again! laugh laugh

What can I say, Joy makes me think about my ballS?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:25 AM

(((Connie))) I hope you feel better soon..

I know what you mean... With bad backs we should plan ahead but we don't... :wink:

{{{{Joy}}}} I know that you know about this back thing!

Funny thing is, it doesn't bother me to get behind on stuff until I CAN'T do it. laugh

Said like a true procrastinator!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:25 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/28/09 09:26 AM

(((Connie))) I hope you feel better soon..

I know what you mean... With bad backs we should plan ahead but we don't... :wink:

You guys and your bad backs, sheesh, I have 16 pound Balls and you don't hear me complaining!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:22 AM
Problem I have is, I'll read someone's profile and say "Hey, that's interesting". Then I'll see em post in the forums and wondering why I thought they were interesting. And vice versa. And it annoys me when people change photos, cause for the life of me I can remember photos, but you can tell me your name and I'll forget before you say nice to meet ya. Thus leading to stalking like pervs sometimes.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:19 AM
Well I figure once my second nut drops and I go completely through puberty, I prolly will be able to grow an extensive beard. But I've not shaved for like a month before, and looked like a 5 o'clock shadow for some people. Makes me sad.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:15 AM
Hell, I even have it in Latin FFS!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:14 AM
Yea we haven't even brought up the Emote abusers!

Heya Rapunzel!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:13 AM

And how's that 14 different language thing workin for ya? laugh

Very well, its a send me a email now type of thing. Hell, I've got all the main stream languages, including Korean, Japanese, Chinese simplified and traditional.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:11 AM

There is NO WAY I could clean this house in one day. Not possible.

Too main areas are the bathroom and kitchen, once you let those go it becomes way too hard to catch up.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:08 AM
I took the effort to actually go out and translate a phrase into 14 different languages and plan to go as high as 40 when I get the time. But yea, the ask me anything profiles are amusing. I usually ask them "What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?" They either have no idea how to respond, and if they respond with, "what? African or European?", that's even better.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25