Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:04 AM
Procrastinators Unite!

Tomorrow....

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:02 AM

why do some people write a book? dunno about anyone else but that sure makes me click out in a hurry.

I'd rather someone write a long profile than someone who only bothers to write one sentence.

Yea, but some people do go overboard. I want someone that's a,b,c,d,e,f,g,,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p and q, that also likes basket weaving. Sometimes you start to read and get interested, but by the end, you're thinking wow, glad I read all that. Meh, I like short and sweet. I like my profile, because it gives a little, but has a few things that scream, WTF?

Most of the "short and sweet" profiles I read don't say much at all. In order for me to want to contact someone, there needs to be something there that makes me want to talk to them.

Yea I get that, but most are cookie cutter profiles, few have unique things in that scream, "Damnit, you need to email me!".

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:01 AM
DKNY does annoy me, and yes tall women make me involuntarily drool. Makes dating hard I tell ya.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:57 AM

MelodyGirl your profile isn't all that long, and damnit to hell I smoke! Oh well, just another person I can cross of the list.

Crossing off a list? Are we supposed to make a list?

Damn, I left my pen at the office! slaphead tongue2

Thanks for believing my profile is 'not all that long'.

There are times when I think I will cut it down to almost nothing but then I remember when I first joined -- and I received contacts from many guys that are not my type. I hate writing 'thanks, but no thanks' messages (to be polite and acknowledge their message). It’s inevitable that I also get back the “You’re a b*tch” reply! sad2 I love it when I suddenly become a b*tch simply because I am not attracted to 'them'. slaphead

The way my profile is now, I only receive a few messages a week and they are very compatible with me!
:banana:

Yea, damn the luck with your genes! And yea, my list is long, but I'll widdle it down to under 1 billion later this year.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:55 AM

why do some people write a book? dunno about anyone else but that sure makes me click out in a hurry.

I'd rather someone write a long profile than someone who only bothers to write one sentence.

Yea, but some people do go overboard. I want someone that's a,b,c,d,e,f,g,,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p and q, that also likes basket weaving. Sometimes you start to read and get interested, but by the end, you're thinking wow, glad I read all that. Meh, I like short and sweet. I like my profile, because it gives a little, but has a few things that scream, WTF?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:52 AM
Yea what's the point of even having a information in your profile? If most people just see the picture and are determined to trying and abduct you? Blah, I think the gene pool needs a lotta chlorine.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:46 AM
MelodyGirl your profile isn't all that long, and damnit to hell I smoke! Oh well, just another person I can cross of the list.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:36 AM

I never read ones that were the length of a gothic novel. I never thought you need to spill your life story in a profile. Just give enough information about yourself and I'd rather find the rest out for myself.

You never call, you never write, I guess you don't wanna find out the rest! tears

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:31 AM
Dan, for the love of God, take your medication!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVlLz2kDNkM

he's clickable.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:16 AM

Well I took the 15 hours it took to read Lex's profile, and found out a lot. But I prefer to not say much in mine, because I'd rather have someone get to know me, not know everything about me.

Kudos, but I have a suggestion, Evelyn Woods Speed reading course. You could have gotten through it in 12 hours. bigsmile

Well hell, you coulda told me that sooner!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 08:00 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 06/28/09 08:01 AM
Well I took the 15 hours it took to read Lex's profile, and found out a lot. But I prefer to not say much in mine, because I'd rather have someone get to know me, not know everything about me.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 01:38 AM
The pot roast dinner, or the lumber jack slam. Yum

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 01:36 AM
Humor doesn't work all that well, I can keep em laughing, just not keep em around for anything else. grumble

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 06/28/09 01:28 AM
I miss the 24 hours denny's in Cali. :/ Almost none of the ones in MN are open 24 hours.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:33 PM

And I'm a transplant too, that might have a lil to do with it. drinker
Your a lucky dog !What kinda transplant ?That musta hurt !

Adding the 4th and 5th ball to my already established 3 helped a lot.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:57 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sat 06/27/09 08:58 PM

Damn, my 3, soon to be 5 isn't enough for yall? Well hell...

i'm better with the little ones....as long as they are hard thoughblushing

Define little?

more than a handful is a waste

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Depends on how big your hands are really.

Heheheh have you not heard it is all in the way you hold your tongue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol could not resist that one okay off to bed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ummm, what would you be holding with your tongue, with my Balls in your hands? what what what what what

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:56 PM
And I'm a transplant too, that might have a lil to do with it. drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:55 PM

How does one little old Minnesota boy lock up three gorgeous women in one thread ?frustrated Geez I'm jealous !

What can I say, they like my Balls!

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:54 PM

Damn, my 3, soon to be 5 isn't enough for yall? Well hell...

i'm better with the little ones....as long as they are hard thoughblushing

Define little?

more than a handful is a waste

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Depends on how big your hands are really.

My hands aren't that big. with the size of your Balls..I wouldn't be able to throw them....let alone keep them from knocking into someone elses lol. I like to be able to control the *****

You just have to cup them gentle and don't twist em and you'll be fine!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25