Community > Posts By > babycake180

no photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:44 AM
i will be jumping for joy no more credit card bills taxes

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:50 PM
my mom always told me if a man stop calling then move on that a sign.

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:42 PM
no sweetheart this was big cause i ate the baby no big cause i work out he looked like a black fat bastard

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:39 PM
the jackass had a picture when we first started to talk. he told me he took it off cause he found the woman of his dreams. and the guy on that picture was fine as hell

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:34 PM
i met this guy on here (justsayhi.com). i been talking to him on the phone for about a month. well, i decided he sounded good on the phone i must meet him. well i ask him to meet me at a resturant, i took some friends with me just in case, they sat at the table across from me. well this guy describe himself as being tall and sexy he saidd he worked out every day. the guy that walked up to my table had to be at least 350lbs, his eyes was so cross that his right just didn't focused at all and what made me really mad was that he still at the table tlaking about he just left the gym he hade to go home and take a shower and change clothes. just lying to me and then he asked me a question that really sent me over the top.... YOU WANT TO COME BACK TO MY PLACE. i said hell no and go the hell out of there.

no photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:45 PM
how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 09:10 PM
im 24 and i have dated men thats 45 and the youngest i been with will have to be 30

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:29 AM
laugh laugh laugh :tongue: SEXhappy laugh :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:55 PM
i love playing hide and go get about to go play here in a little bit

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:55 AM
even though im grown i still like playing it

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:41 AM
have you ever played hide and go get it before?

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:35 AM
i lost my virginity at 12 didn't know what i was doing but it was enough to get a baby gave that up for adoption and then i waited until i was 17 before i started playing hide and go get it again

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:49 AM
i used to until i found out i was ppregnant with my son who is now 3yr old and healthy and beautiful

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:51 PM
Ashley or Ace

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:50 AM

have you ever been so mad at men that you start thinking about whats it's like to be with a woman

nope.....i just hang with my lil man and worry about other things in my life

ur boy is cute babycakes!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you he looks just like his father too bad his father don't want him

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:32 PM
i don't mean just sexually. i mean have you ever thought about being with a woman who am calm you all b/c she know what you want and need

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:28 PM
have you ever been so mad at men that you start thinking about whats it's like to be with a woman

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:19 PM
there was no signs i promise you that no pictures of her just him and the boys i didn't see any belonging of hers i even left my clothes over there for a whole week he didn't even give me the seperated phrase no signs what so ever

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:56 PM
one bad apple? every man i been with has been married

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:47 PM
i have been dating this guy for about 2 months now. i really liked him. well one day this week, he called and ask would i come over. i did and we ended up having sex for the first time (unprotected). well yesterday i came home to check my messages, and i hear a female voice saying, i was sleeping with her HUSBAND. i cried cause i really liked this guy. she called this morning and i answeres it and she told me that they have been married for 5 years and have 2 boys together. i knew about the 2 boys cause i babysat them for him one day just like he babysat mine for me. the boys was the ages off 2 and 4. and they were the one who told their mom that i was coming over while she worked at night. well a little while ago gues who called wanting me to come over. why do i get the married men or men who love to cheat. and why men so dirty and evil. im thinking about putting men to the side and try my luck at women