Community > Posts By > babycake180

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:56 AM
thats why we didnt even try. there was nothing there but my daughter. no love no hope..

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:13 AM
we made a mistake and had a short relationship before i found out i was pregnant we broke up. after we found out about the baby we realize that we wouldnt be good to the child if we was together argueing all the time. we can take care of our daughter without being together

no photo
Sun 02/06/11 10:09 AM
i just had a wonderful daughter 5mo ago. i have a 6 yr old son and now im just looking for a great convosation from a great guy

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 06:19 PM
the video is by: babycake2005

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 03:38 PM
everybody please go on youtube and see the video of my new daughter. its under the title "my daughter kinsley". rate it leave a comment let me know if you rnjoyed it thanx.

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:23 PM
cervis was shut but tender but he said thats normal.

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:21 PM
im scared im so freaking scared. i have a 4yr old son but i didnt get to do all the mother and baby things with him cause i wasnt able to mentally or finacially. i started to plan everything i was going to do me and my b/f even named the baby believe it or not

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:18 PM
he said theres a chance it's too early to see anything but the sac but my blood test and the size of the sac was not adding up right

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:11 PM
i went to the hospital yesterday cause i was cramping im 5 weeks pregnant. well he did an ultrasound and he saw a sac but nothing was in it. he also said iwas measuring 5 wks but my blood test show 4 wks. ahould i be worried? im so scared right now

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:11 PM
not in my case.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:08 PM
a man next to me tonight

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:07 PM
if my son father is on disabilty will he still have to pay child support or will it be dropped, im from alabama

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:23 PM
i never slept with him after we broke up cause of two reason i didnt want to and b/c he lives in kansas and i live in alabama. plus if you see him now you would say eeewww

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:58 AM
i think it will do more harm then help if i send him to this man that once said thats not my son. his father keeps saying im a crazy *** ***** for leaving him and i don't know what he might do he tried to kill me when i was pregnant for leaving and i just dont know he say he change but then again he said he change when we was together

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:46 AM
i have full custody of my son. the last time he seen his son was the day he was born and then he pop up christmas last year

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:43 AM
i havent stop him from seeing him i just stopped the overnight visit. yea i have talked to his father about it and all he can say is it's her house nothing he can say

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:39 AM
i am the single mother to a 4yr old handsome grown man. well, his father just got in his life christmas eve and he has only seen him 3 times since then. well, we all was getting along until his now girlfriend was online pretending to be him to see if we was sleeping together. well after that she told me she didnt want my son anywhere near her and didnt want my son in her house. all of sudden he wants my son to spend the night with them i just dont know about that am i wrong for telling him no to overnight stay

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:12 PM

This is my second child my first one i didnt know i was pregnant until i was almost 5 months along never had a problem out of him. i guess this going to be a girl i hope if not its ok i will love it anyway ms Makayla Christina or Marcus ethan or Marcus christian is moving more and more everyday

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:09 AM
before you read this remember im pregnant.

i had a craving for some yellow rice. i went to the store and bought some yellow rice. came home and cooked the yellow rice and i was standing by the stove waiting for my yellow rice to hurry up and cook. as soon as i place the yellow rice on my plate and sat down. i didnt want the yellow rice. i had a new craving for strawberries. i can tell now that me and baby arent seeing eye to eye

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:47 PM
yes i have done somethings in my life but i found out that im better then that and moved on and grew up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8