Community > Posts By > babycake180

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:43 AM

i had sex with this man it wasn't the best and it didn't last long but it was somethingyawn

your 24, he's 44....he's near the age where you'll have to make reservations for the bedroom follies based on a little blue pillsmokin

he using the blue pill but the idea of having a heart attack and dying on top of me or on my back scares me

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:36 AM

i had sex with this man it wasn't the best and it didn't last long but it was somethingyawn

Your slant on this whole thing is vexing me. noway

im just sayin is sex not all that but im willinggg to stay with this man

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:31 AM
i never judge a man by sex if i did i would have went to woman a long time ago

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:23 AM
im not eiter so every black person got mad at me when i said iwasn't cause i really don't think he know what he doing he's just as confused as bush

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:20 AM

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:16 AM
it was just a question i go to college ans debate is one of my classes wrll i ask the same question in class and every white person said yes the would if he was white and tthe black people said it doesn't matter what color just if they know how to do their jobs

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:14 AM
we only known each other for a couple weeks so thats the reason i don't love him but i like him

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:12 AM
would you be a obama fan if he was white?

no photo
Wed 06/04/08 05:07 AM
ok im 24 and thhe guy i been seeing is 44 my dad is very mad about it that he stop talking to me and im staying with him and he keeps saying old men beat their wives which is untrue cause he's a old man i don't love the guy i was just wondering would you end the relationship if your father had a problem with it ?

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:23 PM
this is not the first time we had to go to the manager office cause she feels she has to say something to me wtf this man is texting me telling me she crazy but telling her she right egging her on about the crazy shyt im a single mother of a 3 yr old boy i been to jail b/4 for kicking my now ex husband and im not going back again

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:17 PM
all this is over a old ass man who i stop talking to a long time ago

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:14 PM
please let me know how you feel about this

no photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:13 PM
well there is was this guy i was messing with but after finding out he was sleeping with my co worker i ended that with no hars feeling well tonight she told one of my friends that she wasn't going to start anything at work but when she catch me in public she was goign to whoop my azz i was mad today she had to go to the managers office to tell them whats going on i was mad cause she put them in it now am i wrong for wanting her to come to me like a real woman instead of hiding behind the managers ?

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:10 PM
well good night everybody

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:07 PM
she not the smartest person but i hope she saw her misstake

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 09:03 PM
i wasn't talking about you adiamond the one im talking about is the one that posted the lil wayne lyrics

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:57 PM
it's so funny that the person that said it was used for a child just posted the lyrics and proved herself wrong

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:52 PM
me and darkowl1 is on the same page

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:51 PM
yea you right but as times changes so do meaning of words then it meant a child a younger person but now it mean a woman a fine woman that evrybody trying to holla at

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:50 PM
what that supposed to mean