Community > Posts By > babycake180

no photo
Sun 05/11/08 08:47 PM
first of all it's shawty and it can refer to a child or a woman who you take care of so when a man say thats my shawty it's not used for just a child but it can also be used for and adult

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:48 AM
I THINK SOMEONE HIT YOUR CAR BYE

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:26 AM
i guess he thought i was never going to find out im going to get my life on track before i add somebody else to it

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:20 AM
but it's hard i miss him im just fighting the urge right now to call him in a way i don't in another way i do but if i do im goign to get myself right back in the same spot so it's over im done with him i might even try women later on j/k

no photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:05 AM
today was a bad day for me the guy i was seeing that i said was having sex with one of co worker we ended that today he's a bastard and always will be he told me last night we was going to go out today and then all of a sudden he tells me he didn't say that and that he was going soemwheree today which is the same day she is off so i called him told him to come get his **** and never call me again

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:07 PM
now im at my friends house my other friend call me to tell me he must have sober up because he called and before he knew was on the phone he started to say he was sorry but i am going to the cops with all the text messaging him and his wife sends me i called my parents they going to send me the money to move so im moving back to alabama in a couple days so im doing good maybe this next tiem in court he will serve some jail time and stay out of my son and my life

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:06 PM
im moving next week im goign to be staying with a friend until then

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:05 PM
i have internet ono my phone

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:02 PM
i wanted to prove to lijoma that everything i said was true

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:00 PM
theres a picture of my son so you would know everythign i said was true

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:53 PM
im going to a friends house later my brother here he don't got to work untill 12 so i will go then

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:52 PM
i had one but i need to get update cause it's been over a year since he did this

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:49 PM
i got all his text his wife text she sends me i really don't want to be in the drama i told him to sign his rights over after the divorce and he never showed up for court so the judge ordered a child support order

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:47 PM
im really serious LIJOMA i was working tonight and he called begging me to get back with him and when i said no he just went crazy

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:43 PM
the only family i have here is my brother who lives with me

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:40 PM
loook im not playign tonight im serious im scared

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:39 PM
my son father is a deadbeat he married to a 20 yr old who he started messing with when she was 17 pregant with another man twins and now he's 26 yr old with a 20 yr ols wife and 4 kids with her and one with me well he doesn't pay child support or anything he tells her all i wanted from him was a baby when he was the one that made me have the baby and keep it well now everytime he gets drunk he calls me telling i love you i want you back and stuff like that if i say no then he goes on about how he going to kill me and my son . his grandmother has told him that there was no way my son could be his because a white man and a black woman can't have kids and the crazy part about it is he beleived her so right now im at the point where i think i need to just get my son and move far away from the state im in cause if he beleive that crazy stuff then he just might try to kill me help me out what should i do

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:48 AM
no toys no ky is needed when i say i had 7 partner it's not like i was doing them and leavign i was ina relationship with all most of them moved away 2 was killed and the other we left the relatioonship as friends and my son father just went to go get the baby birthday cake and never showed agaain

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:29 AM
if you don't believe me my son is biracial you can go a myspace.com and look up babycake360@yahoo.com i got picture of him there

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:26 AM
ilove sex when i said i only had 3 sexual partner i was lying i had 7 men all was white men so one thing about it i learned that white men is worst then black men