Community > Posts By > babycake180

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:25 AM
ONE THING ABOUT IT IM HAPPY IN A WAY BUT IN ANOTHER WAY IM LIKE SHOULD I FEEL BAD SHOULD I BE UPSET TWO OF THOSE GUYS I BEEN WITH WAS TWICE MY AGE MY SON'S FATHER WAS A YEAR OLDR THEN ME HE LEFT ON MY SONS FIRTST BIRTHDAY HAEVENT SEEN HIM SINCE AND DON'T REALLY CARE I CAN'T FEEL A THING WITH A CONDOM ON SO I JUST DON'T USE THEM I DO HAVE A GUY FRIEND I BEEN WITH FOR 2 YR WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX YET AND I LIKE THIS RELATIONSHIP BETTER THEN I LIKE THE OTHER CAUSE WE SIT AND TLAK INSTEAD OF JUMPING EACH OTHER BONES RIGHT THEN AND THERE

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:17 AM
I LOVE SEX IM A FREAK NOT A HOED THERE A DIFFERENCE I ONLY HAD COUNTING HIM 3 SEXUAL PARTNERS

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:15 AM
BUT I CALMED DOWN ALOT AFTER I HAD MY SON HE WAS MY FIRST IN 3 YR AND MY SON IS NOW 3 YR OLD

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:12 AM
i mean im young i have been having sex since the age of 12 im now 24 and i have never used protection and i have one child and i WAS married to his father

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:07 AM
i met this guy i really started to like him, yes we was having sex unprotected but he had a vesectomy done over two years ago so i wasn't worried about getting pregnant or wasn't thinking about catching anything. well today i went to work and this girl he called his friend sat across from me in the breakroom how about they on the phone she talking about him picking her up and crazy **** so i sat there and i listen to what was said and i told myself to throw him to the curve but befroe i do that i was going to get his side of the story well he lied he said he wasn't talking to her he didn't know what i was talking about well i told him i didn't want to to get in that drama of having the love triangle going so i got to thinking this girl knew i was having sex with him and sshe thought it was funny that i found out about it so now im mad b/c he wa ssupposed to come see me at work instead came and picked her up if it wasn't for my friend telling me i would still be having sex with this guy and no telling what i would have caught from him or her cause she has a boyfriend i just want to know did i handle that right or should i had a stuck it out to see with my eyes what was going on

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:07 AM
i met this guy i really started to like him, yes we was having sex unprotected but he had a vesectomy done over two years ago so i wasn't worried about getting pregnant or wasn't thinking about catching anything. well today i went to work and this girl he called his friend sat across from me in the breakroom how about they on the phone she talking about him picking her up and crazy **** so i sat there and i listen to what was said and i told myself to throw him to the curve but befroe i do that i was going to get his side of the story well he lied he said he wasn't talking to her he didn't know what i was talking about well i told him i didn't want to to get in that drama of having the love triangle going so i got to thinking this girl knew i was having sex with him and sshe thought it was funny that i found out about it so now im mad b/c he wa ssupposed to come see me at work instead came and picked her up if it wasn't for my friend telling me i would still be having sex with this guy and no telling what i would have caught from him or her cause she has a boyfriend i just want to know did i handle that right or should i had a stuck it out to see with my eyes what was going on

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:39 PM
i would love to date a man with children cause then i know he know what im going through being a single parent and if a man reall wanted to be with he would look over the fact that you have a kid and realize that if i want to be with her then that kids need attention too

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next