Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/16/13 07:04 PM
Ummmmm...in case you haven't noticed my friend...there isn't alot of peeps from across the pond venturing onto the boards here.

No matter...i suspect that by the time 2015 comes around our itinerary will be pretty much sewn up with places and peeps to see...with a coupla games of Ruggers thrown in for extra flavour bigsmile

Did i mention there are a couple of Aussies in that mix going to the UK when i spoke to you yesterday? The UK is going to be rocking whilst the RWC is going on....so wherever we go in the UK, we will no doubt run into Kiwis, Aussies and quite possibly a few of your own countrymen ;-)

Jammin in Jamaica....oooo aaaah...now there's a thought :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Sat 03/16/13 06:50 PM
Smoko Zee....

Which in Oz & Kiwi speak means put down the scrubbing brush and take a break!

Shisha with double apple flavoured no nicotine and no tar crap. Very smoooth on the drawback :-)

Don't worry 'aboat' the floors...just tie a coupla scrubbing brushes on the bottom of the Malmacs paws and let him rock out! :wink:

Throws a goldie in the jukebox....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMBlMMGxfpw

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:37 AM
Forgot to post this link of my AB's doing the haka...which is a traditional maori war dance. Just to give you some kind of an idea of the atmosphere at such an event. I suspect they would be much more vocal in the UK though...those poms sure know how to lively it up ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Nrkvpi9IuSk&feature=fvwp

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:35 AM

noway Are those cats in a cage?

No...they're in a block of flats.

Ha!

Hey Zee...just dropping in fer a quick hi :-)

Isa trying to get us hooked up with some Brits for 2015 :wink:

Wellllll....pro-active is me middle name doncha know? bigsmile

:thumbsup: I SEE that.. AWEsome gurl.. I'm psyched about getting to Oz in 2014 and you're already workin on 2015 laugh

yup.. pro-active is RIGHT!! you GO gurl!! woot drinker

All over it....like a boss!!! ;-)

laugh

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:31 AM

surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised drool drool drool drool

Boooooone!!...you old dog you. How the bloody hell ya been?? happy

Still a man of many words i see...can't shut ya up can we?!? Pssst...you may want to keep an eye out for the cats around here...they might get that tongue of yours :wink:

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:27 AM

....pro-active is me middle name doncha know? bigsmile

I thought that your middle name was Trouble.

Noooooooobody knows the Trouble i've seeeeen. drinker

Trubble??...isn't he some relation to Barney Rubble? Or am i thinking of Batman? what

Kahurangi's photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:23 AM
It does help to have a common interest such as Rugby to help break the ice when meeting peeps from the UK. And because the next World Cup is being held there....wellllll...it stands to reason dunnit? ;-)

You might have to bring your own pop corn though Zee...Ruggers is strictly a meat pie and beer affair. It is here anyhoo. Canada usually has a team in the RWC, as does the USA, and they don't too bad at all for minnows :-) The Juggernauts of the game are my beloved All Blacks who are current world champs, and Australia, South Africa, England, France, with countries such as Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Argentina being real contenders. The atmosphere would be nothing short of spectacular i would imagine....so ya gots to come along and watch at least 1 game of Ruggers whilst your there...if only to get a T-Shirt! ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/12/13 03:38 AM

....just never know these days

Most of us are WELL aware how strong, dynamic, and absolutely in control modern women are. (history and room for improvement aside)

Occasionally I've become aware that "sometimes" women like men to (for lack of better phrasing) "take control".

Be darn well sure I'm watching out for you but saying, "and the lady will have" at a restaurant....is probably NOT going to happen.

In what ways do you want your man to, "step up"?

Pretty simple really....he has to be just as staunch as i am (if not more)in overcoming lifes hurdles and soldiering on. Shake the negative stuff off and step up...or go home.

In a nutshell....

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/12/13 03:27 AM

so am I back to being the only one that wants ta travel?? :angry: seriously??noway

are you really THAT comfy staying home? Have you satisfied your wanderlust to the point already of NO MORE TRAVEL? would you seriously just rather be a couch potato and spend the rest of your life without adventure............??? complaining about what you DIDN'T do when yer too old ta do it any more?? frustrated that day can come sooner than you THINK..ohwell

well.. *does the snoopy dance* I'm still goin to AUSTRALIA next spring.. bigsmile then onto the British Isles come 2015.. :thumbsup:

Nope chicky...you're definately not alone on that! And whilst they're pondering yer question, i've made a couple of friends over in the UK who are keen to show us around! Of course i told them about me Canook mate. Thus far, we've got Ireland and England covered....am still working on Scoot-land and Wales...*ahem*...they luuurrve their rugby too you see ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/12/13 03:27 AM

so am I back to being the only one that wants ta travel?? :angry: seriously??noway

are you really THAT comfy staying home? Have you satisfied your wanderlust to the point already of NO MORE TRAVEL? would you seriously just rather be a couch potato and spend the rest of your life without adventure............??? complaining about what you DIDN'T do when yer too old ta do it any more?? frustrated that day can come sooner than you THINK..ohwell

well.. *does the snoopy dance* I'm still goin to AUSTRALIA next spring.. bigsmile then onto the British Isles come 2015.. :thumbsup:

Nope chicky...you're definately not alone on that! And whilst they're pondering yer question, i've made a couple of friends over in the UK who are keen to show us around! Of course i told them about me Canook mate. Thus far, we've got Ireland and England covered....am still working on Scoot-land and Wales...*ahem*...they luuurrve their rugby too you see ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/12/13 03:19 AM

noway Are those cats in a cage?

No...they're in a block of flats.

Ha!

Hey Zee...just dropping in fer a quick hi :-)

Isa trying to get us hooked up with some Brits for 2015 :wink:

Wellllll....pro-active is me middle name doncha know? bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/06/13 03:25 AM
Takitimu calls....

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/06/13 03:16 AM
"Without a doubt"...poetically just Athena....thank you :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/06/13 02:47 AM

I forget. Which of your lovers had a sex-change operation?

I think the one that posted before you...which would explain the cross eyed look thang going on. Not sure which direction she's supposed to be looking, but i'll hazard a guess and say that it's in your direction Dildo ;-)

Should really go back to school and learn how to apply make-up properly luv flowers
tears rofl rofl scared rofl rofl rofl tears Biotch please Lmmfao!:banana: I'm sexy and I know it!

Yes you are...i'm dazzled by your brilliance. flowerforyou

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/06/13 02:45 AM
The Tetley tea box threw me when i opened it (like it was Xmas)...and my first thought was "How organised is she"????...making sure she has her Orange Pekob in stock for her arrival laugh ....and then the little maple toffees fell out...ooo aaahhh...as i looked around to make sure no gremlins were in sniffing, viewing or aural distance of my gift...lol..of course i shared them....after i stashed some away for myself for later ;-)

I'm currently thinking of a plan of attack for the maple taffy thing though...lotsa ice...and icy pole sticks!! bigsmile

Thanks for the treat Zee...i'm so gonna enjoy!! :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Wed 03/06/13 02:30 AM

Oh..and just so the *ahem* male patrons don't feel left out...i took the liberty of digging up a pic of Dodo's GF ;-)

bigsmile

Folks, do not listen to her. Kahurangi is not my girlfriend.

Wait a second . . . noway I didn't know that she was getting gray hair. ohwell

Oh come on now Davey...that's just so...

Cold indifferent

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:12 AM
What i'm thinking of requires more than 4 stars indifferent

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:08 AM

what you girls think about guys wearing make up .try to remember every photo of your fav star is wearing it .and guys what products do you use already that are cosmetic products.

Nope...i'm afraid sharing my mascara with a BF is out of the question...it simply will not do to have him looking prettier than me.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:00 AM
Oh..and just so the *ahem* male patrons don't feel left out...i took the liberty of digging up a pic of Dodo's GF ;-)

bigsmile

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 03/05/13 03:56 AM

there's no such thing as Perfect ANYthing.. is there.. laugh

Oh i don't know about that....

I think this creature is puuurrfectly delectable

drool

sluurp...scuse me embarassed

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25